• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sex toys?

Get Shredded!
Stolen from stinkfinger's files:

5f16f2ee49b5ca02fd12ac13366cbcbe.jpg

Lmao!

Max

Hey that flower toy is still the shit. I might as well throw the rest away. When I hit that ass and she gets the flower going its intense. She be shaking and stops breathing for a good min.

I have to ask her if she's OK haha. She's like yeah don't stop lol.

I'm highly suggesting this shit. Buy it for V day and see whats up. I know some guys don't like their girls to use a toy, like my gym bro won't let his wife have one. But trust me she has something she uses when your not home anyway haha. Might as well use it together.

My girl wasn't so hot about anal before this toy and now its like she's begging for it.

Ok bro you peaked my interest. We seem to have similar sex lives with our wives. I’m kinda confused though. Is it one of the ones pictured earlier cause I see like 3 or 4 different ones. Fuck it I’m always up for a fuckathon.

Thanks bro. It’s ordered. Lol So I just stick that fucker on her clit and let the games begin huh? Sounds easy enough.

You might try just a little lube. I guess it helps with the sucking lol. Don't forget a finger in her ass to get things going lol. Don't forget to give us a review on here. Im curious what she thinks.

You have my word bro. I’m an open book when it comes to all things pussy. Lol It doesn’t ship prime though so it looks like it could be a week or two before I get it. Can’t wait cause my test levels are through the roof. This is gonna be good.

You have my word bro. I’m an open book when it comes to all things pussy. Lol It doesn’t ship prime though so it looks like it could be a week or two before I get it. Can’t wait cause my test levels are through the roof. This is gonna be good.

Yes sir, the wife asked if we could take a night off last night because she's sore . I'm sure you saw my other topic and being off test for about a year with a level of 200 for medical reasons. Now that I got that bad hardware out of my back I got the green light and went back on about two weeks ago. Seriously its like I'm running Tren, well not that crazy but I wanna fuck everything lol. In just two weeks I've changed a lot. Shes like I can't keep up lol.

Anyway because of how dumb this thing looks she's worried they'll stop selling it because woman won't try it so she asked me to order a new one last week as a backup. Shit works. I swear she doesn't take a breath for like a straight minute. I just keep pumping away lol.

Yes sir, the wife asked if we could take a night off last night because she's sore . I'm sure you saw my other topic and being off test for about a year with a level of 200 for medical reasons. Now that I got that bad hardware out of my back I got the green light and went back on about two weeks ago. Seriously its like I'm running Tren, well not that crazy but I wanna fuck everything lol. In just two weeks I've changed a lot. Shes like I can't keep up lol.

Anyway because of how dumb this thing looks she's worried they'll stop selling it because woman won't try it so she asked me to order a new one last week as a backup. Shit works. I swear she doesn't take a breath for like a straight minute. I just keep pumping away lol.

Congrats on getting back in the saddle brother!!! That’s awesome news. And yeah I kinda thought the same thing about how it looks. I figure Mrs AR will probably laugh at it at first but she has a SUPER sensitive clit so I doubt she’ll be laughing for long.

IML Gear Cream!
Congrats on getting back in the saddle brother!!! That’s awesome news. And yeah I kinda thought the same thing about how it looks. I figure Mrs AR will probably laugh at it at first but she has a SUPER sensitive clit so I doubt she’ll be laughing for long.

Thanks! Yeah bro she's going to love it.

So the rose is a good product to add to spice things up eh!? I ordered one just to have anything and everything. I put them on her nightstand in the package every week if possible(some type of gift). I found that , I get good sex for a day, a few days, or the longest {as much sex as I wanted} was three weeks and that was for a gift that was a bit over 2k. It seems depending on how hard it is to find or the value equals = extra sex. I know we have an issue if we aren’t fucking. I am away for a while and of course the first thing I think of is sex.

Max

Last edited:
What is this pussy you speak of?

- - - Updated - - -

... and can I see a Pic of yours?

You might try just a little lube. I guess it helps with the sucking lol. Don't forget a finger in her ass to get things going lol. Don't forget to give us a review on here. Im curious what she thinks.

tongue in her ass is even better.

My wife loves it!

Ive posted many pics of my wifey Sir. Look no further than GearPro’s sub or the post a pic of your wife section here.

What is this pussy you speak of?

- - - Updated - - -

... and can I see a Pic of yours?

I thought GMC brought back the Hummer lol....

Lmao! I thought it was the New Hummer EV! I definitely need to get the Hummer over my Tesla. Maybe after we see how well it goes

Max

tongue in her ass is even better.

My wife loves it!

It's funny my wife is a bit "old fashion" wouldn't tell me what she likes....but the pussy never lies....
I figured out when ever the ole tongue snaked it's way around or in her sweet ass....she gets super soaked. She even tried saying she didn't like it, but admitted later on how much she loves it....

Get Shredded!
+1 for the sucking vibrating flower thingy. Although some mild "tenderness" was reported the next day. It really doesn't suck *that* hard, so I don't think that was the issue. She said it was one of the better purchases recently.:twothumbs:

+1 for the sucking vibrating flower thingy. Although some mild "tenderness" was reported the next day. It really doesn't suck *that* hard, so I don't think that was the issue. She said it was one of the better purchases recently.:twothumbs:
Mrs stink loves her pussy sucker. It's probly at use now while I'm workin. Broad gotta new haircut. Lookin good. Hope I get to see the back of it tonight.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Ok so I finally received the Rose a few weeks ago. The Ice Cube Guy kinda put a damper on trying it out for a few weeks. Mrs AR finally got over that stupid shit and we gave the rose a shot last night. Hmmmm it didn’t work out so good for me. I mean she damn near kicked me clean out of the bedroom. Seriously she was WAAAAY to sensitive for the sucking function. I don’t know if she was overly horny from the two weeks of no sex, her clit just isn’t suited for it, or ofcourse maybe I’m just so good that nothing will ever compare. Lol. Regardless she wanted nothing to do with it after a few seconds. My plan was to get her close to getting off and then letting the rose finish things up. Nope she claims it ruined her orgasm all together. Ofcourse I had to go back in and take care of things but it was still a bummer. I’ll try a different approach next time but for now it’s a no go for the Mrs.

Mrs stink loves her pussy sucker. It's probly at use now while I'm workin. Broad gotta new haircut. Lookin good. Hope I get to see the back of it tonight.

Ok so I finally received the Rose a few weeks ago. The Ice Cube Guy kinda put a damper on trying it out for a few weeks. Mrs AR finally got over that stupid shit and we gave the rose a shot last night. Hmmmm it didn’t work out so good for me. I mean she damn near kicked me clean out of the bedroom. Seriously she was WAAAAY to sensitive for the sucking function. I don’t know if she was overly horny from the two weeks of no sex, her clit just isn’t suited for it, or ofcourse maybe I’m just so good that nothing will ever compare. Lol. Regardless she wanted nothing to do with it after a few seconds. My plan was to get her close to getting off and then letting the rose finish things up. Nope she claims it ruined her orgasm all together. Ofcourse I had to go back in and take care of things but it was still a bummer. I’ll try a different approach next time but for now it’s a no go for the Mrs.
All vaginas look similar but apparently they all feel different lol.

Gotta throw it in there.. * fuck the Ice cube guy*

My ol lady knows right off the bat when she's not into certain toys and she's pretty stern about it. No I don't like that one.
O cmon baby just give it a chance.
I gave you a chance

Sex is hard to perv out when ur in love huh. Find yiurself giving a shit and not wanting them to have a bad time. The old bar days would be a fun for me n see ya. Now I gotta focus on making geysers before I blast a load.

Do you guys have a electric wand?
It's like letting Michael j fox take her for a spin lmao

Fuck. To think that ice cube weirdo has spilled. Over to you sex life rathan than just a nuisance in your living room. Ugh.

Yeah we have one of just about everything. Lol Believe it or not Mrs. AR isn’t all that info oral or getting her clit fucked with that way. She gets off with a cock inside her. Normally I would have never believed her but I’ve witnessed hot chics eating her pussy and it’s no different. Don’t get me wrong she enjoys it but in the end she still needs a cock to finish things up.

All vaginas look similar but apparently they all feel different lol.

Gotta throw it in there.. * fuck the Ice cube guy*

My ol lady knows right off the bat when she's not into certain toys and she's pretty stern about it. No I don't like that one.
O cmon baby just give it a chance.
I gave you a chance

Sex is hard to perv out when ur in love huh. Find yiurself giving a shit and not wanting them to have a bad time. The old bar days would be a fun for me n see ya. Now I gotta focus on making geysers before I blast a load.

Do you guys have a electric wand?
It's like letting Michael j fox take her for a spin lmao

Yeah we have one of just about everything. Lol Believe it or not Mrs. AR isn’t all that info oral or getting her clit fucked with that way. She gets off with a cock inside her. Normally I would have never believed her but I’ve witnessed hot chics eating her pussy and it’s no different. Don’t get me wrong she enjoys it but in the end she still needs a cock to finish things up.
If it works it works! Mrs stink acts like she wants to play girls club but shys away when talk gets real. Think its just fantasy for her tho.

Not sure if this is the same as the flower thing, but holy shit. This is instant orgasm and she cant stop. When I enter her while she's using it, OMG, it's a whole other world.

Trust me on this guys. You'll be thanking me later.

557107-603041-1800x1800.jpg

Back