• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What's better with test e???? Deca or tren????

Depends on how much experience and knowledge you have.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Sound like test only would be perfect for you right now.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

since you will do what youre gonna do anyways,, ill chime in,,

deca is 19 nor , as is tren,, so first you gotta know what you are dealing with , sides wise and what you must do to combat them,, im not here to hold youre hand so i aint gonna go anymore into that ,,
but tren is great to cut down , it leans you out , hardens you,,but if you aint got the meat,than you will flatten out, it also has a slewww of sides, from raping youre hair, no sleep , always tense , ect ect,,, not good,

deca has sides but nothing like tren ,, also , deca will give you some water , tren will not,

but if you wanna cut, tren isnt the way ,, so many other options,

deca will add some beef to you ,, so will tren ,,

id say stick to just test for now , maybe add in dbol or somthing to give u a bit of water,

when you start adding shit you have no idea about ,, thats when momo status comes out, ,

dont inject stuff you have no idea what it is , what it does to you , wat the sides will be , ect ect,, why would you>?

and dont expect to come on here and everyone walk you through the motions,, you gotta do the foot work ,,

so id suggest reading more into beginner cycles

Just need some feedback.
what's the goal?

both are 2 completely different compounds that display very different effects. You can't even compare what is better when each has different AAS ratios by far.

zc2aVDV.png

what's the goal?

both are 2 completely different compounds that display very different effects. You can't even compare what is better when each has different AAS ratios by far.

zc2aVDV.png
I was thinking of combining them next run...
Test 500
Deca 200
Tren e 200
And adjust after week four
I have seen a couple guys have successfully done this.
And I have seen a couple guys fail this combo.

Test 500
Deca 200
Tren e 200

So I personally love this combo and respond very well. I start at the same test and tren dose but I run Deca at 500 to start. At the 4-5 week mark I throw on NPP for the added androgen load at around 400/week for the duration of the run.

The way you ask and talk you are a beginner , if so use only testosterone and maximum some dbol to understand your body and how he reacts to anabolics .
Tren is the best and the strongest steroid but same time the worst at side effects .

Tren and Deca are both 19nor , so both can have sides not just from estrogen and is more hard to handle them .

Deca is top for bulking and Tren is best to cutting ( but tren is so strong he can do both same time . With deca you need to eat alot to grow , with trenbolone you grow even with low calories

what's the goal?

zc2aVDV.png

That chart makes me wanna try some di-methyl tren. I wonder if its at the 2nd and 17th carbon like superdrol.

Just need some feedback.

everyone Has a personal preference , personally I would Do low Test High Decaie.ie like 250 Sustanaon , 300mg to 400mg of Deca for a First Cycle. I'm scared Of Tren I would never do it, But some people love it.

also it's old School,, which I love

Last edited:
btw ill just go ahead and say it,,, tren isnt the best drug,

best at sides , thats about it,,you wont become an ifbb pro overnight if you use tren,,
all tren is really good for is hardning out, while keeping the beef you gained,,

you wont gain 50 pound of beef with tren and only 4 pounds if you run test only,,

put 2 twins together , same diet , same rutine ect,, ones runing test deka,, ones running test tren ,, the guy on tren might gain like 1 pound more than the guy using deka,,

if it worked like some think it does , we would all look like ifbb pros ,,, we dont guys lol,,

tren has its place yes,, but it isnt the end all , be all drug .. anyone who says otherwise proly voted for biden ,,,,, oops

Even knowing trenbolone is stronger than any other compound i believe deca will give you more mass in the offseason because he will not kill apetite and dont increase your matabolic rate like tren. So to grow always go with test + deca + dbol

Test 500
Deca 200
Tren e 200
I wouldn’t adjust yet at four weeks personally as I can hardly tell anything is even working at only four weeks . It would be more around week six but that’s just me and I would do more 3-400 deca and keep the tren low around 200 a week

I wouldn’t adjust yet at four weeks personally as I can hardly tell anything is even working at only four weeks . It would be more around week six but that’s just me and I would do more 3-400 deca and keep the tren low around 200 a week
This is a very good point.
I will wait till around week six see how I feel and blood pressure.
I still have this bottle of ment staring at me also. I'm thinking I will try that first see if all this great review on it are true.

I also been reading guys have been doing these heavy deca then tren cycles for up to six months no issues.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

It’s all about what you are aiming for and if you are in the right mental state to handle the Tren..

I MOVE WEIGHT LIKE YOU MOVE YOUR MOUTH

I don't think the top of the chart where it says (potentional for DHT sides) is accurate, many of those don't convert to DHT so its not correct to saying androgenic rating is directly related to DHT sides, also a lot of these ratings look made up to me

what's the goal?

zc2aVDV.png

Last edited:
I don't think the top of the chart where it says (potentional for DHT sides) is accurate, many of those don't convert to DHT so its not correct to saying androgenic rating is directly related to DHT sides, also a lot of these ratings look made up to me
well which ones that the potentials are you questionsing?

well which ones that the potentials are you questionsing?
nandralone, dhb, anadrol, etc don't convert to DHT ..and a bunch of others on this list also

as far as ratings, one example, masteron only a 25 on angrogenic for example doesn't make any sense, masteron I believe is rather highly androgenic, that is why it increases sex drive, makes people feel good, etc

since you will do what youre gonna do anyways,, ill chime in,,

deca is 19 nor , as is tren,, so first you gotta know what you are dealing with , sides wise and what you must do to combat them,, im not here to hold youre hand so i aint gonna go anymore into that ,,
but tren is great to cut down , it leans you out , hardens you,,but if you aint got the meat,than you will flatten out, it also has a slewww of sides, from raping youre hair, no sleep , always tense , ect ect,,, not good,

deca has sides but nothing like tren ,, also , deca will give you some water , tren will not,

but if you wanna cut, tren isnt the way ,, so many other options,

deca will add some beef to you ,, so will tren ,,

id say stick to just test for now , maybe add in dbol or somthing to give u a bit of water,

when you start adding shit you have no idea about ,, thats when momo status comes out, ,

dont inject stuff you have no idea what it is , what it does to you , wat the sides will be , ect ect,, why would you>?

and dont expect to come on here and everyone walk you through the motions,, you gotta do the foot work ,,

so id suggest reading more into beginner cycles
You have several errors in your statements.
No one here should give advice until they know what they're talking about. You should learn more as well.
Not trying to be a dick.

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
nandralone, dhb, anadrol, etc don't convert to DHT ..and a bunch of others on this list also

as far as ratings, one example, masteron only a 25 on angrogenic for example doesn't make any sense, masteron I believe is rather highly androgenic, that is why it increases sex drive, makes people feel good, etc
I just wanted to see what YOU seen on there that you questioned.
I believe the chart is referring to the androgenic ratio, and the DHT mentioning is not subjected to all, thus the () for potential with DHT conversion so it doesn't apply to each listed agent yet it's there for situational awareness.
They could have made a different column.

btw ill just go ahead and say it,,, tren isnt the best drug,

best at sides , thats about it,,you wont become an ifbb pro overnight if you use tren,,
all tren is really good for is hardning out, while keeping the beef you gained,,

you wont gain 50 pound of beef with tren and only 4 pounds if you run test only,,

put 2 twins together , same diet , same rutine ect,, ones runing test deka,, ones running test tren ,, the guy on tren might gain like 1 pound more than the guy using deka,,

if it worked like some think it does , we would all look like ifbb pros ,,, we dont guys lol,,

tren has its place yes,, but it isnt the end all , be all drug .. anyone who says otherwise proly voted for biden ,,,,, oops

No offense man, but this isn't 100% accurate information.... Also, not sure what you mean by "best at sides" - Tren has some horrible sides (depending on dosing and the pairing agent used, as well).

Back