• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Monster X-Tren / Rip Stack

bmfit107

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone have a review on the X-Tren yet?! Saw one or two threads that people were talking about trying but that’s all no good reviews yet really looking at trying this out. Results, recommended dosages ???? Looking to try out one of these two. Stuck between X-Tren and Rip Stack. Opinions, past experiences, any current knowledge would be appreciated it!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a review on the X-Tren yet?! Saw one or two threads that people were talking about trying but that’s all no good reviews yet really looking at trying this out. Results, recommended dosages ???? Looking to try out one of these two. Stuck between X-Tren and Rip Stack. Opinions, past experiences, any current knowledge would be appreciated it!

Thanks

9tmare and another member both took some! They will chime in. I like the gold series Deca 400 and the mig test P/tren A w red silicone tops! Grade A!!

Max

Thanks

Yeah that was I who ran the Xtren! I did a little mini review for Mr. Swole in the monster section. I ran it during my 90 abs challenge, a along with sust and mast. I think I had good success with it. What Q’s do you have?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Was curious on any dosages I just went find that post still gonna go search for 90 day transformation I saw you mentioned.
Did I see you said 50mg Ed 7 days/week?
Was curious if I could run mwf for it. What was your total time ran and total per week you was running. No sides? Think I saw another mention he experienced a little trengression

Was curious on any dosages I just went find that post still gonna go search for 90 day transformation I saw you mentioned.
Did I see you said 50mg Ed 7 days/week?
Was curious if I could run mwf for it. What was your total time ran and total per week you was running. No sides? Think I saw another mention he experienced a little trengression

Yes you could run it mwf or EOD, I would maybe up the dose a little. Ran it for about 4 weeks. No real sides but you do get warmer not to the extent that you have night sweats. No big acne increase, I always have a little but I had that before I started any juice. I can see where you could get a little angry on it but that happens just running test. I never felt like I couldn’t control my emotions. It’s kinda like a tren light, you’re going to hold onto strength when you’re cutting cals. Regular tren still is way stronger, but if you don’t want the sides Xtren is a good substitute. It was a little pippy by itself but went away quickly, mix it with test and not pippy at all.

Oh ok so we are about the same size. Where are you at now? 215 or 210. Do you want the sides or not that’s really the question.

I actually am down to about 194-195 now 6’2 not sure on bf% just finished (2)8 week cutting cycles. Pretty basic clean diet consistent training 5 days a week with 5 cardio days per week 16 weeks straight ran 12 week test cyp @ 450 per week finished with 6 weeks of winny had really satisfied results on this journey.

Im going clean for the next 8-12 weeks but just scheduled a 6 month plan with my coach so my guess gonna run a clean bulk and cut cycle before summer. I’m just trying to get all my ducks in a row before hand. Never tried tren, I wanted to but with that the xtren seems more of what I should try first. I’m used of pinning twice a week but mwf wouldnt be an issue you ran 350mg for 4 weeks with minimum sides from your 90 day transformation you had great results by the way

IML Gear Cream!
X-tren-300mg/wk mwf
Test cyp-450mg/wk m&f
Might add in some var or winny towards the end
Wonder how long it would be safe to cycle xtren

I actually am down to about 194-195 now 6’2 not sure on bf% just finished (2)8 week cutting cycles. Pretty basic clean diet consistent training 5 days a week with 5 cardio days per week 16 weeks straight ran 12 week test cyp @ 450 per week finished with 6 weeks of winny had really satisfied results on this journey.

Im going clean for the next 8-12 weeks but just scheduled a 6 month plan with my coach so my guess gonna run a clean bulk and cut cycle before summer. I’m just trying to get all my ducks in a row before hand. Never tried tren, I wanted to but with that the xtren seems more of what I should try first. I’m used of pinning twice a week but mwf wouldnt be an issue you ran 350mg for 4 weeks with minimum sides from your 90 day transformation you had great results by the way

Thanks man! We are pretty close to being on the same schedule with the clean bulk then cut. I am having loose skin issues so I can’t go all crazy on the bulk, but I know I need size in well pretty much everywhere. I would do the xtren first, I like sleep. Though I am going to go hardcore on my cut. I am also in a place in life were I can do it without affecting my work or life. Good luck in whatever you decide- I am always around if you need help.

X-tren-300mg/wk mwf
Test cyp-450mg/wk m&f
Might add in some var or winny towards the end
Wonder how long it would be safe to cycle xtren

Go 4 or 5 weeks and evaluate from there. Kinda like inject winny
I like the winny, var combo also that’s fun.

Last edited:
Back