• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Another great TD!

Tacocat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Received another pack from Monster. Can’t beat the customer service and speed. I’ve left and tried to go a little cheaper and it’s definitely not worth the hassle. They even worked through a small hiccup and took care of me! Thanks again Monster!

Thank you for your return business taco! We are in it for the long haul brother.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice, about to place my order.
Thabks for your interest, we will not let you down.

Update.

I was shorted some product on my order and I was told they would make it right which is why I made this post, and after some time now I see that’s not going to happen. Was told items shipped and never showed up. Send emails asking for an update and nothing. Have never had a problem in the last 5 orders and not sure what’s going on now but won’t be buying again.

Update.

I was shorted some product on my order and I was told they would make it right which is why I made this post, and after some time now I see that’s not going to happen. Was told items shipped and never showed up. Send emails asking for an update and nothing. Have never had a problem in the last 5 orders and not sure what’s going on now but won’t be buying again.

That wont happen while TripleOT and myself Rep for Monster , please PM me your order number and we will get you taken care of my man...

That wont happen while TripleOT and myself Rep for Monster , please PM me your order number and we will get you taken care of my man...

I’ve been in communication with tripleot and he’s doing what he can, I understand it’s not his or your fault and you’re doing what you can I just can’t wait any longer.

I understand brother.

Ill get in contact with Triple and find a way to make it right

Back