• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

This mornings bans

Damn missed all the fun last night!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

....I will say little angel has stretch marks on her vag and apparently her daddy has a worn out vagina ...just the average late friday early saturday stuff😯

Damn, what did I miss?

a DB creating threads one after the next after the next, threatening to call CIA, FBI and make you tube videos exposing ASF, blah blah blah... BANNED him and the vagina gimmick he created ... they also bashed the backend out of platinum and nightmare the rep... thats about all LOL

Were all these guys the same? Readyondeck, Little Angel, Bigtree? Because I didnt see anything wrong with Readyondecks posts so I just put 1+1 together and thought it might be an IP match up

Good job custom! He was probably only on 25mg of DBol having a bitch fit! Some people can’t handle being on gear.

ROD apparently had an attitude problem so he was banned. He didn’t realize honesty would get him banned.

REHH wanted to swing his junk around and the best he did was ban.

There you go with the dick talk again. I swear you’ve got a one track mind.

a DB creating threads one after the next after the next, threatening to call CIA, FBI and make you tube videos exposing ASF, blah blah blah... BANNED him and the vagina gimmick he created ... they also bashed the backend out of platinum and nightmare the rep... thats about all LOL

Yeah I saw some of that with bigtree...got really but sore bc he didn't win the contest Platinum was running.

Had a real melt down.

Yeah I saw some of that with bigtree...got really but sore bc he didn't win the contest Platinum was running.

Had a real melt down.
claimed he was a hacker, why cant these super smart tech guys fill out an employment form? make some money buy the gear you want and quit begging for free shit, they look like pathetic children

Seems Bigtree must have had too much stims...he sure was spazzing out.

Get Shredded!
These people that flip out online like a bad ass are the guys scared af in real life sorry shit man you don't like it fucking leave smh

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

ROD apparently had an attitude problem so he was banned. He didn’t realize honesty would get him banned.
That was really stupid for you to defend ROD when you didnt even know him so yes you were ROD too

Mindless hit 9,600 I got a fucklong way to go and some of my posts actually make some sense. How many Mindless posts are simply: “LOL...”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t be jealous bro. Lol

Mindless has a goal to bypass the Admin.

It’s going to happen in like 6 to 8 months.

Will be epic.

Mindless hit 9,600 I got a fucklong way to go and some of my posts actually make some sense. How many Mindless posts are simply: “LOL...”

He’s waiting for to you to “show him”.... 😉

Lol

Back