• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I think were being fooled on who runs this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
The prep is very hard. This morning I went bungee jumping and used my cock and balls as the bungee. Later tonight I will do my second training and pull a semi with it up hill in the snow barefoot.

This was last week
806e286d680ed15b85da3647b1760c9e.jpg

The prep is very hard. This morning I went bungee jumping and used my cock and balls as the bungee. Later tonight I will do my second training and pull a semi with it up hill in the snow barefoot.

That's a lot of work. All you have to do is get old and then you'll find yourself sitting on them all the damn time

That's a lot of work. All you have to do is get old and then you'll find yourself sitting on them all the damn time

I’m dead. That was fucking funny

The pattern has always been the pattern

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Also Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature.”

-Walter S.

This Forum is not ran by a Bunch of Buffed up White , Mexican and Black dudes? no!!!!

This Forum is Ran By Fucking China,

Alot of Mods Have Fake Pictures, I'm a Hacker and i know this for Fact.

some of the Mods have Fake Pics of White Buff dudes

but is reallll chinesse men, like 90LBS to sell you fake raws.

I thought this forum was run by Jews :geewhiz:

Everyone knows who runs this forum..... it is R*B, aka Prince, aka Admin, aka whatever else
This Forum is not ran by a Bunch of Buffed up White , Mexican and Black dudes? no!!!!

This Forum is Ran By Fucking China,

Alot of Mods Have Fake Pictures, I'm a Hacker and i know this for Fact.

some of the Mods have Fake Pics of White Buff dudes

but is reallll chinesse men, like 90LBS to sell you fake raws.

He's gone, we can delete this thread now, like much has been already.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
LMAO Bigtree you fucked up man. Put down the meth pipe please!

LMAO Bigtree you fucked up man. Put down the meth pipe please!

He was banned dummy. You’re like the guy that watches a fight and when someone gets knocked out cold, you run over and kick the body.

Personally idgaf if they do, then there doing a good job keep it up china man your killing it

The FEDS have to be laughing at us

They are like look at these clowns

They probably have sympathy for sponsors here. Well no they don't,. but they def are watching us and laughing

I mean I'm laughing and Im an advocate

I really truly hope one day to be the guy to go in front of Congress and challenge the legality of AAS. And how it is scheduled.

If one day that happens, half you guys will shit yourselves. Beastmode and MIndlessWork will deny that is me bc Snopes said it wasn't.

HFO3 and I will sue the F out of the Govt and win millions.

And Multislacking will be all in. Krossout will be all in but posting evidence of M.W's crimes against children. Like Hillary.

Baby Groot defeats Baby Yoda. Game over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woMvP3PZKyk

Testosterone being a controlled substance is a joke and there is no logic behind it being a scheduled “drug”.

A5579340-23E2-4078-9028-E1EBB7B53AAF.jpeg

I tell you who run this place, big true.
No lie, best lab in Thailand GMPC
certify. No Chinaman only WP.

God see all

The FEDS have to be laughing at us

They are like look at these clowns

They probably have sympathy for sponsors here. Well no they don't,. but they def are watching us and laughing

I mean I'm laughing and Im an advocate

I really truly hope one day to be the guy to go in front of Congress and challenge the legality of AAS. And how it is scheduled.

If one day that happens, half you guys will shit yourselves. Beastmode and MIndlessWork will deny that is me bc Snopes said it wasn't.

HFO3 and I will sue the F out of the Govt and win millions.

And Multislacking will be all in. Krossout will be all in but posting evidence of M.W's crimes against children. Like Hillary.

Baby Groot defeats Baby Yoda. Game over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woMvP3PZKyk

After we win that suit... we are suing The fraud fauci, greedy Gates, the wack WHO, the can’t make up their mind CDC for screwing the entire planet over with a fake ass plandemic but mostly for closing our damn gyms!

Testosterone being a controlled substance is a joke and there is no logic behind it being a scheduled “drug”.
see there admin, if u would just put Chucky back up, we wouldn't have to deal w/ these idiots(Chucky not Chinese-lol)

see there admin, if u would just put Chucky back up, we wouldn't have to deal w/ these idiots(Chucky not Chinese-lol)
We need Charley back, as he was the life of this forum!!!!

We need Charley back, as he was the life of this forum!!!!
I liked charley, he was just an old guy who needed something to do, I honestly think that’s why he hung out, to be part of something. Unfortunately he was a little too personal with the owner and in an angry way. You’ve got to have at least that boundary respected.

I liked charley, he was just an old guy who needed something to do, I honestly think that’s why he hung out, to be part of something. Unfortunately he was a little too personal with the owner and in an angry way. You’ve got to have at least that boundary respected.

The irony of your post... lmao you don’t see it

Wow, a fucking light came on in your dim assed head.
There’s hope for you yet, not much tho.

Or is Charley admin's alter ego gimmick??? :geewhiz:

Charley was a 60+ year old jazz bassist from Philly.
Admin is a dick, well, has a dick.

Back