• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I think were being fooled on who runs this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigtree

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This Forum is not ran by a Bunch of Buffed up White , Mexican and Black dudes? no!!!!

This Forum is Ran By Fucking China,

Alot of Mods Have Fake Pictures, I'm a Hacker and i know this for Fact.

some of the Mods have Fake Pics of White Buff dudes

but is reallll chinesse men, like 90LBS to sell you fake raws.

This Forum is not ran by a Bunch of Buffed up White , Mexican and Black dudes? no!!!!

Are you on meth

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

He's put this message on many places on the forum... lost 5 bucks on a buy

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

i know your a godless atheist cartoon man, But I am a Student of Jook Lum Southern praying mantis, My Teacher is in China

i know your a godless atheist cartoon man, But I am a Student of Jook Lum Southern praying mantis, My Teacher is in China
Yeah, that's not helping your case.

Yeah but literally everything dose come from China. I have no knowledge on how to produce raws. I think it would be plausible in Canada, for a higher price.

Who wouldn't pay a higher price for exactly what the ordered. I know we have fantastic sources on here.

All hypothetical. How the hell do you create raws. Sorry wrong place to post.

Yeah but literally everything dose come from China. I have no knowledge on how to produce raws. I think it would be plausible in Canada, for a higher price.

Who wouldn't pay a higher price for exactly what the ordered. I know we have fantastic sources on here.

All hypothetical. How the hell do you create raws. Sorry wrong place to post.

Man they do some how.
Even the shit they make in USA is from China powder.
I wonder if Germany makes a legit raw line.
I have also heard Iran has some manufacturing places.

Man they do some how.
Even the shit they make in USA is from China powder.
I wonder if Germany makes a legit raw line.
I have also heard Iran has some manufacturing places.
You want Iran raws? F that haha. Germany makes precision everything. I'll take that. Everything in the US is China unless pharma. Ugh this should be easier right?

You want Iran raws? F that haha. Germany makes precision everything. I'll take that. Everything in the US is China unless pharma. Ugh this should be easier right?

I was reading in order to get the blue prints you need to download the Russian web search instead of Google. Google won't show you.
Have you seen the you tube hacker who linked Tom hanks to that Russian web search and child sex slaves.
He tells the name of the search engine for Russia. It has way more ability then any usa search engine.

I was reading in order to get the blue prints you need to download the Russian web search instead of Google. Google won't show you.
Have you seen the you tube hacker who linked Tom hanks to that Russian web search and child sex slaves.
He tells the name of the search engine for Russia. It has way more ability then any usa search engine.
Uhh. No I haven't. Don't really look for that. Sorry man I try to avoid the news and try and live and keep my sanity lately.

Uhh. No I haven't. Don't really look for that. Sorry man I try to avoid the news and try and live and keep my sanity lately.

This was a you tube guy who has been going after actors and high power people who were involved with that epstien creep.
He link Tom hanks weird glove and coded writings in his post.
And found they connected on the Russian search. Lots of Hollywood creeps.

But that search is like the dark web for information.

Get Shredded!
Interesting, I'm sorry i don't keep that much attention. I know everything going on but small details don't mean much I guess.

This is a racist post, you never mentioned a white guy

If this was true I would be a MOD!.........wait........ I am a MOD on another forum....ban him now!

Your Dad was banned from the Tranny glory-hole for hogging all the ball-butter for himself. Piss off ya kun-t...

My gig is up. Bigtree caught me. I do not lift weights... with my arms. Only with my nut sack. This was my last comp. I placed second. I’m in prep for my next. I’m hoping to win my pro card
cf8acc6c73b5a999d153b49197f66191.jpg

My gig is up. Bigtree caught me. I do not lift weights... with my arms. Only with my nut sack. This was my last comp. I placed second. I’m in prep for my next. I’m hoping to win my pro card
cf8acc6c73b5a999d153b49197f66191.jpg
Yes the cock stretch mafia!!!!! Walking around all day with stones on a rope pulling on there churro.
Epic community they got going.
We need a thread on that here.
The prep is hard coreView attachment 56071

Last edited:
Just no deep tissue massage with happy endings

Yes the cock stretch mafia!!!!! Walking around all day with stones on a rope pulling on there churro.
Epic community they got going.
We need a thread on that here.
The prep is hard coreView attachment 56071

The prep is very hard. This morning I went bungee jumping and used my cock and balls as the bungee. Later tonight I will do my second training and pull a semi with it up hill in the snow barefoot.

The prep is very hard. This morning I went bungee jumping and used my cock and balls as the bungee. Later tonight I will do my second training and pull a semi with it up hill in the snow barefoot.

Back