• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cheap BLOODWORK - How to get it without Insurance

RAINier

Super Mod McBain
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
These methods do not work in NY, NJ, MA, MD or RI. You'll have to ask your doctor for bloods if you live there, because of local laws. Or get an online doc to make the request for you, see https://www.directlabs.com/access/Home/tabid/10599/language/en-US/Default.aspx

FIRST METHOD (BEST, BUT COSTS $10 more)
Go to:
https://www.labsmd.com/tests.php?view=all&show=2234&category=14&search=#2234
Scroll down to "hormone panel for females," and order that. It should be $72.99.
You'll get exact numbers for everything.

Also, the second method ($10 less) will only show ">1500" if your levels are above 1500. The first method will give you an exact number, so I still recommend the above method.

SECOND METHOD (NOT AS GOOD, $10 CHEAPER, LESS DETAILED, ONLY USE IF ABOVE IS NOT AVAILABLE)

Cheap Bloodwork - How to Get It WITHOUT Insurance

Getting bloodwork done, whether it be on-cycle or post-cycle, is always strongly recommended when running any type of AAS cycle. However, many people often neglect to do this based on cost, and the fact that a doctor visit is usually required.

Here is how to get bloodwork done very cheaply by scheduling your blood panel on-line, without going to the doctor, and without the need for medical insurance. The testing will be done by Labcorp, so as long as you can get to a Labcorp office, you can use this option. There is a trick to getting this done cheaply, so read on.

***Please note that this option will not work in NY, NJ, or RI due to state medical billing laws***

"Here is the trick. Go to privatemdlabs.com and select the hormone panel for females. This test comes with a CMP (liver, kidney values and more), CBC (blood counts), total Testosterone, total Estrogen, LH and FSH.

I have done this a few times before and all your reference ranges come back based on males once you enter in all the info that the lab co wants.

Also use the discount code ______ (search internet for current discount codes, can usually find a 15% off). Total should come to roughly 50 dollars.

They use labcorp so just select a location nearest you. You can also make an appointment to have blood drawn, which many people don't know. Just go to their website (labcorp) to do so after you paid for the bloodwork.

If you go on a weekday (except friday) you will have your results emailed to you the next day most likely as they are that fast as effff!!!!

The only thing missing is a lipid profile, which you could add on if you so choose.

So STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR NOT GETTING BLOODWORK DONE!!!!!!!!! You most likely won't be able to beat this price even if you do have insurance!!!!

So take advantage of the loophole I found as the male hormonal panel costs about 150 dollars!!!!!"

- Credit to user "heavydeadlifts" on PHF.

For $50 lousy bucks, you can get everything you'd want tested after a cycle (except lipids, which as mentioned can be added for $47.99 retail, before discounts): liver and kidney function, HPTA, estrogen, etc.

Note from Me : I have personally used this a few times, as well as friends. It's a good service and they are VERY quick.

So no more excuses, no more guessing at problems during PCT, no more self-medicating without medical confirmation of an issue; if you are mature enough to cycle, then be mature enough to protect your health.​

Last edited:
Some humor from Rainier (and why you should get bloodwork with the sticky method!)

Here's a little story for you all. This a serious section, so here's some humor with something that happened to me today:

Went to a doctor today (this is in New York City. The method in the stickied thread cannot be used in NY/NJ/RI).

Let me just say, this will be the LAST TIME I will visit a doctor over the age of 35 to request bloodwork. Next time, I'm either asking the doctor's age when I call to make an appointment (prefer not to use my regular doc to ask for bloodwork regularly) or I'm just going over to Connecticut (30 minutes by train) to use the method above.

I walk into her office and take a seat. Have to wait half an hour for her to come to the room (note this is one of those fancy big expensive practices with like 6-7 doctors, and I'm not using my insurance for this, paying full price). I check out the view from the window, play with my phone, rearrange some papers in my briefcase. Sitting around like this guy:
are-you-shtting-me-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-154.gif

She asks me how I'm doing and what she can do for me. I ask for a complete blood test: "I just wanted to get a full blood panel done, so RBC count, cholesterol, liver enzymes, testosterone, the hormones, all that jazz" I ask her.
Almost immediately, an eyebrow was raised. "Why do you want to check hormones?"
She looked at the new patient form I had filled out (where I was asked how often I drink, allergies how many partners I'd had in the last 6 months, etc.)

Immediately, the doc asks "You've clearly been very sexually active, is it a sexual issue?"
Me at this point:
kayne-west-annoyed-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-160.gif

Me: "Ehh...no, I just would like to have a complete picture of my health"

Her: "But we don't normally do hormone tests like that for people under 45. Is it ED (erectile dysfunction)? If you're having some erectile problems with your torpedo, we can test for that without a blood panel."

Me:
154f2xk.gif

"No. I don't have ED. I just-"

Her: "We can test for STDs too without a blood panel"

Me: "That's fine, but I don't have any STDs (she's about to jump in here and I don't let her) and everything works just fine. I'd tell you if it wasn't; I just wanted to get a picture of my health, and I do this every 3-4 years. I would really love for you to write me up for a blood test."

Her: Blah Blah Blah (same as above, bullshitting me about why a blood test isn't "necessary," but I could still get one if I wanted) I also mention to her that even though my insurance pays for it, I'd like to pay it from my own pocket (practices make more from private patients than insurance) because I'd like to keep it off of my records. (she goes on for about 10 minutes.)

Her: "I still don't think it's necessary, but well, here you go, I've just put it into the system. The receptionists can forward it and you can just walk into any labcorp and get it done."

Me: Thank you SO much for your time. I appreciate all your help, doctor. Good afternoon, and see you again.
25455.gif

Ladies and Gentlemen, appreciate the fact you don't have to deal with this bullshit (if you're not in NJ, NY, or RI). Use the method in the sticky and get it done without going into your doc (or find a doc under the age of 40).

I'm firmly of the belief that old doctors have outdated knowledge (which a weekend of continuing education every 5 years won't fix), have little awareness of issues that effect men (such as andropause and TRT), and know little about AAS (except those with residency in Endocrinology). Docs who have graduated in the late 90s and 00s have more awareness of these issues, and better yet, they know not to bullshit you when you ask specifically for a test, say you're healthy, and want to pay for it from your own pocket.

/End Rant

-Rainier

Last edited:
Not to mention the cheap bloodwork way is extremely easy and I got my results in under 24 hours by email!

Hahahah. Great story!

Bro, I'm amazed she even said yes to it. I tried TWICE to get a doctor (one random and the other my GP) to script a blood test for me, and all I got was " you are wayyy to young to have the hormonal problems you are requesting this test for, goodbye.". They sometimes forget that they actually do work for us.
It wasn't until I randomly saw a psychiatrist that was like, "oh dude I was a bodybuilder for 20 years, wrote articles and used to brew all my own compounds, you need any recipes? ". "No, Dr., but how about a blood test or two when I need to make sure I have recovered or just want to know my E2 is controlled?". I got lucky.
Glad this worked out for you, brother. Being in NY is tough....

I'll be traveling to CT to get my labs done. I am not about to beg these people to take my money to get my blood tested.
Good story Rainier
Scagnetti

Last edited:
Hahahah. Great story!

Bro, I'm amazed she even said yes to it. I tried TWICE to get a doctor (one random and the other my GP) to script a blood test for me, and all I got was " you are wayyy to young to have the hormonal problems you are requesting this test for, goodbye.". They sometimes forget that they actually do work for us.
It wasn't until I randomly saw a psychiatrist that was like, "oh dude I was a bodybuilder for 20 years, wrote articles and used to brew all my own compounds, you need any recipes? ". "No, Dr., but how about a blood test or two when I need to make sure I have recovered or just want to know my E2 is controlled?". I got lucky.
Glad this worked out for you, brother. Being in NY is tough....
I tried my best, conversation/persuasion is a strong skill of mine but she was pretty damn stubborn. I was surprised too, I thought I'd have to head somewhere else. On your psychiatrist doc: You should go back and get some recipes from him for our new section :). Wrote articles you say?

I'll be traveling to CT to get my labs done. I am not about to beg these people to take my money to get my blood tested.
Good story Rainier
Scagnetti
The closest ones for us guys are
49 LAKE AVE STE 104
GREENWICH, CT 6830
203-869-2538
and
1290 SUMMER ST UNIT 5100
STAMFORD, CT 6905
203-325-2826

both easy access from the trains from Grand Central.

Not to mention the cheap bloodwork way is extremely easy and I got my results in under 24 hours by email!
Yessir, so much easier! Be thankful you don't live in NY/NJ/RI.

On a side note, 1) I want to merge this with the sticky thread because it's funny (or so I think, don't rain on my parade :paddle:)

2) Avril Lavigne is damn cute even when she's flipping the bird.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Wow that sucks bro! Im so glad I dont have to mess with all that crap.

u shouldve pulled out ur jimmy, spanked it and busted all over her desk n told her to taste it n see if it was tainted or not.. then been like bam, no std's and it works fine..

just sayin

u shouldve pulled out ur jimmy, spanked it and busted all over her desk n told her to taste it n see if it was tainted or not.. then been like bam, no std's and it works fine..

just sayin

God damn... bit much. Lol.

IML Gear Cream!
^^ yea, but the proofs in the puddin..

trust me, i could have went ALOT farther

^^ yea, but the proofs in the puddin..

trust me, i could have went ALOT farther
If she looked like the girl in the picture above, I would have just fucked her instead lol :D, no need for the desk to bust on!

I'm going to be very unprofessional and merge this with the "how to get bloodwork thread."
Your talk about getting the desk sticky is now in the sticky.

Last edited:
You should go back and get some recipes from him for our new section :). Wrote articles you say?

He sure did, here's one I could find easily http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...rimer-anabolic-steroid-chemistry-newbies.html

He wrote under the pen name "Majutsu" for years. Don't ask me how I found this guy, but every time I go to get my head shrunk, we end up talking about the science of AAS for the full hour. Talk about a learning experience. This guy was 5'10" 240-250 in his prime.....and he's an MD that used to brew and study AAS

*disclaimer from the author "It was back in the 90s. I don't approve of such activities at all now. But here is a repost of one of the articles 10 years later. They were written for informational purposes only. I categorically deny that people should ever use such substances. I was young and stupid, and I honestly believe gains are just as good without. However, I am knowledgeable about helping people who abuse steroids!"

Last edited:
He sure did, here's one I could find easily http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...rimer-anabolic-steroid-chemistry-newbies.html

He wrote under the pen name "Majutsu" for years. Don't ask me how I found this guy, but every time I go to get my head shrunk, we end up talking about the science of AAS for the full hour. Talk about a learning experience. This guy was 5'10" 240-250 in his prime.....and he's an MD that used to brew and study AAS

*disclaimer from the author "It was back in the 90s. I don't approve of such activities at all now. But here is a repost of one of the articles 10 years later. They were written for informational purposes only. I categorically deny that people should ever use such substances. I was young and stupid, and I honestly believe gains are just as good without. However, I am knowledgeable about helping people who abuse steroids!"
It's very clear it was written by someone with an education in biochemistry. And there's actually references! It's an EXCELLENT introduction on the scientific level for newbies and I'd love to repost it here honestly.

And his disclaimer is just CYA BS, that article was written in the mid 2000s, at the earliest 2003 :D. Back in the 90s my ass!
You should ask him to register, see what he thinks of our board!

This had my laughing my bass off. haha. I had a similar exp. Too funny!

My Urologist/HRT doc will order any test I want. He works with a lot of athletes and football players. Very cool guy. Asks me about training and diet every time I see him (every 6 months). Took me 3 years to find a doc that actually thinks steroids are a way to improve ones body. I love the guy.

hmmm so my understanding here is, you pre pay on the WEBSITE, then print out the recip paper thingy, bring to the nearest labcorp, shove it to the doc, done??
Just wanted to know if theres any additional charges they will launch on me after the blood work done, and wont let me leave untill I pay loloolol

hmmm so my understanding here is, you pre pay on the WEBSITE, then print out the recip paper thingy, bring to the nearest labcorp, shove it to the doc, done??
Just wanted to know if theres any additional charges they will launch on me after the blood work done, and wont let me leave untill I pay loloolol
Correct, it's as easy as it seems.

No no extra charges this time in going to talk to them see if I can't work my charm and have them test me over 1500

Get Shredded!
This looks solid, but the two closest places to me appear to be a women's health center and a day spa right down the street....I guess that could be awkward.

Never had a problem but im in nj.

- - - Updated - - -

Never had a problem but im in nj.

I love how the #2 entry in "Most Requested Tests - Top 10" at privatemdlabs.com is the Hormone Panel for Females. I wonder if half of the requests are from dudes, i.e. us. Guys, let's pick up the frequency on the bloodwork and see if we can boost it into the #1 spot.

Does this still work? I'm looking into it right now, as i'm at the peak of my cycle and want to get some bloods to post up for gr, but the price for the test i thought it was is over 300USD. That's crazy.

Found it using a different search method. Thanks.

I tried my best, conversation/persuasion is a strong skill of mine but she was pretty damn stubborn. I was surprised too, I thought I'd have to head somewhere else. On your psychiatrist doc: You should go back and get some recipes from him for our new section :). Wrote articles you say?

The closest ones for us guys are
49 LAKE AVE STE 104
GREENWICH, CT 6830
203-869-2538
and
1290 SUMMER ST UNIT 5100
STAMFORD, CT 6905
203-325-2826

both easy access from the trains from Grand Central.

Yessir, so much easier! Be thankful you don't live in NY/NJ/RI.

On a side note, 1) I want to merge this with the sticky thread because it's funny (or so I think, don't rain on my parade :paddle:)

2) Avril Lavigne is damn cute even when she's flipping the bird.

Thoughts?

Awesome info. But you have to add Maryland to that list!

Hey everyone! I have an app with my doc. If he sends me for a full panel will this include everything? Or do I need to ask for specifics? Thanks. I get one free a year!

Thanks for giving credit to me who posted over at IML. I was going to post this up tonight, but just saw you did!

Take advantage of this guys, it's a awesome deal for those who are in states where it isn't illegal.

Yeah sorry brother, didn't mean to steal your thunder. I get the emails weekly with different codes.

Back