• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cheap BLOODWORK - How to get it without Insurance

Get Shredded!
Lab wise Ulta for me because it’s the easiest.
If you meant test wise I would look for something that has Liver function test (LFT), Kidney function test (KFT), Lipid profile test to check you HDL and LDL level, Total CBC test (Blood test),Total Testosterone and total estrogen. Maybe thyroid
But something along the lines of that may be a good pre cycle test and then check the same thing post cycle and see how well you recover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you recommend getting free testosterone checked, if on trt? Or is total more important. About to order some more bloodwork from privatemd just making sure before I pull the trigger.

Do you recommend getting free testosterone checked, if on trt? Or is total more important. About to order some more bloodwork from privatemd just making sure before I pull the trigger.

Honestly I think it’s good to see both. If your free is low then you may want to add Proviron. I get both every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greetings from Ma, from my understanding i can use walkinlabs.com then go to a quest lab near me to get the work done does this make sense? Thanks

These methods do not work in NY, NJ, MA, MD or RI. You'll have to ask your doctor for bloods if you live there, because of local laws. Or get an online doc to make the request for you, see https://www.directlabs.com/access/Home/tabid/10599/language/en-US/Default.aspx

FIRST METHOD (BEST, BUT COSTS $10 more)
Go to:
https://www.labsmd.com/tests.php?view=all&show=2234&category=14&search=#2234
Scroll down to "hormone panel for females," and order that. It should be $72.99.
You'll get exact numbers for everything.

Also, the second method ($10 less) will only show ">1500" if your levels are above 1500. The first method will give you an exact number, so I still recommend the above method.

SECOND METHOD (NOT AS GOOD, $10 CHEAPER, LESS DETAILED, ONLY USE IF ABOVE IS NOT AVAILABLE)

Cheap Bloodwork - How to Get It WITHOUT Insurance

Getting bloodwork done, whether it be on-cycle or post-cycle, is always strongly recommended when running any type of AAS cycle. However, many people often neglect to do this based on cost, and the fact that a doctor visit is usually required.

Here is how to get bloodwork done very cheaply by scheduling your blood panel on-line, without going to the doctor, and without the need for medical insurance. The testing will be done by Labcorp, so as long as you can get to a Labcorp office, you can use this option. There is a trick to getting this done cheaply, so read on.

***Please note that this option will not work in NY, NJ, or RI due to state medical billing laws***

"Here is the trick. Go to privatemdlabs.com and select the hormone panel for females. This test comes with a CMP (liver, kidney values and more), CBC (blood counts), total Testosterone, total Estrogen, LH and FSH.

I have done this a few times before and all your reference ranges come back based on males once you enter in all the info that the lab co wants.

Also use the discount code ______ (search internet for current discount codes, can usually find a 15% off). Total should come to roughly 50 dollars.

They use labcorp so just select a location nearest you. You can also make an appointment to have blood drawn, which many people don't know. Just go to their website (labcorp) to do so after you paid for the bloodwork.

If you go on a weekday (except friday) you will have your results emailed to you the next day most likely as they are that fast as effff!!!!

The only thing missing is a lipid profile, which you could add on if you so choose.

So STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR NOT GETTING BLOODWORK DONE!!!!!!!!! You most likely won't be able to beat this price even if you do have insurance!!!!

So take advantage of the loophole I found as the male hormonal panel costs about 150 dollars!!!!!"

- Credit to user "heavydeadlifts" on PHF.

For $50 lousy bucks, you can get everything you'd want tested after a cycle (except lipids, which as mentioned can be added for $47.99 retail, before discounts): liver and kidney function, HPTA, estrogen, etc.

Note from Me : I have personally used this a few times, as well as friends. It's a good service and they are VERY quick.

So no more excuses, no more guessing at problems during PCT, no more self-medicating without medical confirmation of an issue; if you are mature enough to cycle, then be mature enough to protect your health.​

Any one who lives in those areas , I am in NJ and I use marek health for all my online labs . They are fantastic . Great service.

I'd like to thank REINer and other contributors - been getting my egfr tested regularly and for 50$ I can get the whole package

Any one who lives in those areas , I am in NJ and I use marek health for all my online labs . They are fantastic . Great service.
I live in MD and always found it difficult to get bloods.. did you have to do the video conference with A PCC or physician before or after your results with Marek?

The two panels suggested here don't include free testosterone. Any recommendations for the cheapest way to get that value? I was thinking since the labs give you total test, and albumin I could add on SHBG for $45 and being able to calculate free test with that info?

What's the cheapest way to add on free testosterone to these recommended panels? I was thinking I could add SHBG and calculate it with the total and albumin levels?

These methods do not work in NY, NJ, MA, MD or RI. You'll have to ask your doctor for bloods if you live there, because of local laws. Or get an online doc to make the request for you, see https://www.directlabs.com/access/Home/tabid/10599/language/en-US/Default.aspx

Go to:
LabsMD - Simple and Secure Lab Tests Online
Scroll down to "hormone panel for females," and order that. It should be $72.99.

Also, the second method ($10 less) will only show ">1500" if your levels are above 1500. The first method will give you an exact number, so I still recommend the above method.

SECOND METHOD (NOT AS GOOD, $10 CHEAPER, LESS DETAILED, ONLY USE IF ABOVE IS NOT AVAILABLE)

Getting bloodwork done, whether it be on-cycle or post-cycle, is always strongly recommended when running any type of AAS cycle. However, many people often neglect to do this based on cost, and the fact that a doctor visit is usually required.​

Here is how to get bloodwork done very cheaply by scheduling your blood panel on-line, without going to the doctor, and without the need for medical insurance. The testing will be done by Labcorp, so as long as you can get to a Labcorp office, you can use this option. There is a trick to getting this done cheaply, so read on.

Please note that this option will not work in NY, NJ, or RI due to state medical billing laws

"Here is the trick. Go to privatemdlabs.com and select the hormone panel for females. This test comes with a CMP (liver, kidney values and more), CBC (blood counts), total Testosterone, total Estrogen, LH and FSH.

I have done this a few times before and all your reference ranges come back based on males once you enter in all the info that the lab co wants.

Also use the discount code ______ (search internet for current discount codes, can usually find a 15% off). Total should come to roughly 50 dollars.

They use labcorp so just select a location nearest you. You can also make an appointment to have blood drawn, which many people don't know. Just go to their website (labcorp) to do so after you paid for the bloodwork.

If you go on a weekday (except friday) you will have your results emailed to you the next day most likely as they are that fast as effff!!!!

The only thing missing is a lipid profile, which you could add on if you so choose.

So STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR NOT GETTING BLOODWORK DONE!!!!!!!!! You most likely won't be able to beat this price even if you do have insurance!!!!

So take advantage of the loophole I found as the male hormonal panel costs about 150 dollars!!!!!"

For $50 lousy bucks, you can get everything you'd want tested after a cycle (except lipids, which as mentioned can be added for $47.99 retail, before discounts): liver and kidney function, HPTA, estrogen, etc.

Note from Me : I have personally used this a few times, as well as friends. It's a good service and they are VERY quick.

So no more excuses, no more guessing at problems during PCT, no more self-medicating without medical confirmation of an issue; if you are mature enough to cycle, then be mature enough to protect your health.
Thanks for this info brother. Testing is flipping important in my opinion. Maybe it’s because I’m older and wiser lol

Get Shredded!

Go to:

Getting bloodwork done, whether it be on-cycle or post-cycle, is always strongly recommended when running any type of AAS cycle. However, many people often neglect to do this based on cost, and the fact that a doctor visit is usually required.​

Please note that this option will not work in NY, NJ, or RI due to state medical billing laws

So no more excuses, no more guessing at problems during PCT, no more self-medicating without medical confirmation of an issue; if you are mature enough to cycle, then be mature enough to protect your health.
Yes fellas I know it’s an old post but it gives me a good place to start.

Not my intentions really brother. It’s definitely something I was curious about. Hopefully it’s still good

S

Go to:

So they send you a test and you draw your own blood? Does this work in Hawaii?

I know this is an old post.. but does this exact method still work?
If so, does the panel have to be ordered through this specific website or could I order female hormone panels from anywhere and it would still work at labcorp?
If not, then is there another "trick" to get labs in an easy manner like this? (i.e., no in person doc visits, no insurance)

has anyone heard of Sex Hormones and if they're decent?

edit: SEX HORMONES is a hyper link.. the actual website changed to just the words SEX HORMONES.. so after I posted.. I seen that its maybe not noticeable that theres an actual website right there and people may pass it up and not realize.. anyways, click SEX HORMONES on my last sentence and it takes you to a blood lab website that (from my understanding) is where you can get various tests done via saliva or blood.. test taken at home or in doc office.. and then mailed back in.

Back