• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cheap BLOODWORK - How to get it without Insurance

Get Shredded!
I'm not going to go more than 7-9 hours without eating for a lab (on cycle) That's just me. I need to eat

3492 out

I'm not going to go more than 7-9 hours without eating for a lab (on cycle) That's just me. I need to eat

3492 out

I understand.... I usually will do 10-12 or whatever amount I manage to with my last meal and then a morning test... if no bloodwork though I usually don't last that long between meals as I'm eating all the way up to the middle of the night... I just cram in my meals earlier for bloodwork and leave a buffer space where I get at least 8-10 hours fasted for test... I dont believe it should have much of a difference in fasted state once the 8hour mark passes (even sooner probably);my general consensus has always been that after 8 hours its more of a buffer/possible more accurate results but that at 8hours it would even be pretty darn good.

Added link to request blood test if you're in a state that requires physician request.

the labsmd way is basically the "online doctor" way... psh... you call quest and they will tell you they cant authorize any bloodwork or results without doctors request and they can only send the results to a doctor... LabsMD somehow goes around this by having the form coming from some pre-listed doctor.

(Should be added to page 1 for the Quest)P.S. - DO NOT give them your insurance as they will be asking for it; you have already prepaid for the bloodtest & it's not necessary for your insurance to be informed of this bloodwork (unless you want them to get a possible second bill for it and a copy of your bloodwork results...which we can assume most do not want showing up for insurance records). Also take 2 seconds to read the paper as some nurses may be sticklers and try to question you on your doctors name etc... just safe to memorize the "requesting physician" that's listed on the order form when going in...

When I print the paper prepaid and bring it into labcorp they are always friendly. I say it's private pay prepaid lab work and they don't even ask for i.d. They are real nice to me and I'm in and out in roughly 12 minutes sometimes less

3492 out

Quest on the other hand is brutal. It's like going into planned parenthood sometimes

Last edited:
When I print the paper prepaid and bring it into labcorp they are always friendly. I say it's private pay prepaid lab work and they don't even ask for i.d. They are real nice to me and I'm in and out in roughly 12 minutes sometimes less

3492 out

Quest on the other hand is brutal. It's like going into planned parenthood sometimes

Labcorp seems to be easier.... Quest is a love/hate as they are more anal... However I like having an actual test # result instead of a general... Plus quest seems to be more accurate in some of their other tests... I'm lucky that there's like a ton of quests in my general region so I could go to a different one every single month and never get the same person wonderin why I came back so soon lmao...

Labcorp seems to be easier.... Quest is a love/hate as they are more anal... However I like having an actual test # result instead of a general... Plus quest seems to be more accurate in some of their other tests... I'm lucky that there's like a ton of quests in my general region so I could go to a different one every single month and never get the same person wonderin why I came back so soon lmao...

It's 45 dollars more for the total but you can get it at labcorp. It's $99 minus 15%

3492 out

I see codes everywhere for 15% off at privatemdlabs. Are there any regular codes out there for labsmd.com? I'd rather pay a little more for my actual Test number but the differential is more like $20 more because of the privatemdlabs codes.

Hey anybody know how long labsmd.com takes to get results back? Private md was always 24 but about day and a half now and nothing yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Labcorp is gonna win out for me, 48 hours and no test results still. Kinda frustration after always getting them in 24 hours.

Oh well hopefully I get them today

Gonna order this today! What a great source! Everything still g2g with these guys?

Hey anybody know how long labsmd.com takes to get results back? Private md was always 24 but about day and a half now and nothing yet

Labcorp is gonna win out for me, 48 hours and no test results still. Kinda frustration after always getting them in 24 hours.

You can't blame the company for your own lack of reading.... They clearly state it takes 1 week... They are better for more accurate test numbers and they don't get false readings from other compounds such as when running tren etc....

if you actually paid and had the blood done; even in that initial email it states that it may take a week to get results....

Labcorp is cheaper and faster because there analytical equipment is shit! It may take longer with LabsMD but at least you get the accuracy of Mass Spectrometry. LabsMD is the only lab I will use going forward.

Takes me anywhere from 16hours - 1 week to get results via email. The office visit has never been longer then 12 minutes for me. That includes blood drawing and everything. This is at labcorp. Quest I could be sitting in there for 2 hours with an appointment

3492 out

Takes me anywhere from 16hours - 1 week to get results via email. The office visit has never been longer then 12 minutes for me. That includes blood drawing and everything. This is at labcorp. Quest I could be sitting in there for 2 hours with an appointment

3492 out

try more upscale city offices.... In my city there's only rich people and quest is always empty and fast
Went to another city and looked like a a freaking Home Depot with all the people crammed and lined up...
I've visited over 20 different quests and it looks liked higher income areas have better offices with no wait.... Never did appointments before.

try more upscale city offices.... In my city there's only rich people and quest is always empty and fast
Went to another city and looked like a a freaking Home Depot with all the people crammed and lined up...
I've visited over 20 different quests and it looks liked higher income areas have better offices with no wait.... Never did appointments before.

Haha I mean yea it sounds legit but I'm talking Newport Beach California

3492 out

Get Shredded!
Haha I mean yea it sounds legit but I'm talking Newport Beach California

3492 out

Weird... Haven't been to that one but I'm near....
I was talking more affluental socal like Santa Monica and Beverly Hills one versus the several attempts in Los Angeles or Orange County that ended up with me walking away and driving to a better neighborhood and just walk in 15min wait to draw then walk out on average

Sorry if i missed this but, is there an additional fee at the labcorp from them once they draw the blood aside from the 62 dollars towards the ordering of the female panel from priviatemdlabs? Basically is there two fees one online and one at the actual place? and if so how much?

Sorry if i missed this but, is there an additional fee at the labcorp from them once they draw the blood aside from the 62 dollars towards the ordering of the female panel from priviatemdlabs? Basically is there two fees one online and one at the actual place? and if so how much?
None that I know of.........just the online cost.

No

3492 out

Back