• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cheap BLOODWORK - How to get it without Insurance

IML Gear Cream!
Anybody got a current discount code?

My dr is super cool and gets me labs all the time. Question though. If I wanted a custom lab done, what all should I get checked? I am starting my cycle in a few weeks and want to be FULLY prepared. I am going to get labs done before I start, during, and after.

Is anyone getting blood work with out a doctors script who lives in Maryland? Looked through the pages in this thread and didn’t see a resolution for Maryland. I called privatemdlabs in the next state over (Virginia) and they told me that they would only service Virginia residents with a Va drivers license.. Any help greatly appreciated.

thanks,

Gibson

These methods do not work in NY, NJ, MA, MD or RI. You'll have to ask your doctor for bloods if you live there, because of local laws. Or get an online doc to make the request for you, see https://www.directlabs.com/access/Home/tabid/10599/language/en-US/Default.aspx

FIRST METHOD (BEST, BUT COSTS $10 more)
Go to:
https://www.labsmd.com/tests.php?view=all&show=2234&category=14&search=#2234
Scroll down to "hormone panel for females," and order that. It should be $72.99.
You'll get exact numbers for everything.

Also, the second method ($10 less) will only show ">1500" if your levels are above 1500. The first method will give you an exact number, so I still recommend the above method.

SECOND METHOD (NOT AS GOOD, $10 CHEAPER, LESS DETAILED, ONLY USE IF ABOVE IS NOT AVAILABLE)

Cheap Bloodwork - How to Get It WITHOUT Insurance

Getting bloodwork done, whether it be on-cycle or post-cycle, is always strongly recommended when running any type of AAS cycle. However, many people often neglect to do this based on cost, and the fact that a doctor visit is usually required.

Here is how to get bloodwork done very cheaply by scheduling your blood panel on-line, without going to the doctor, and without the need for medical insurance. The testing will be done by Labcorp, so as long as you can get to a Labcorp office, you can use this option. There is a trick to getting this done cheaply, so read on.

***Please note that this option will not work in NY, NJ, or RI due to state medical billing laws***

"Here is the trick. Go to privatemdlabs.com and select the hormone panel for females. This test comes with a CMP (liver, kidney values and more), CBC (blood counts), total Testosterone, total Estrogen, LH and FSH.

I have done this a few times before and all your reference ranges come back based on males once you enter in all the info that the lab co wants.

Also use the discount code ______ (search internet for current discount codes, can usually find a 15% off). Total should come to roughly 50 dollars.

They use labcorp so just select a location nearest you. You can also make an appointment to have blood drawn, which many people don't know. Just go to their website (labcorp) to do so after you paid for the bloodwork.

If you go on a weekday (except friday) you will have your results emailed to you the next day most likely as they are that fast as effff!!!!

The only thing missing is a lipid profile, which you could add on if you so choose.

So STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR NOT GETTING BLOODWORK DONE!!!!!!!!! You most likely won't be able to beat this price even if you do have insurance!!!!

So take advantage of the loophole I found as the male hormonal panel costs about 150 dollars!!!!!"

- Credit to user "heavydeadlifts" on PHF.

For $50 lousy bucks, you can get everything you'd want tested after a cycle (except lipids, which as mentioned can be added for $47.99 retail, before discounts): liver and kidney function, HPTA, estrogen, etc.

Note from Me : I have personally used this a few times, as well as friends. It's a good service and they are VERY quick.

So no more excuses, no more guessing at problems during PCT, no more self-medicating without medical confirmation of an issue; if you are mature enough to cycle, then be mature enough to protect your health.​

Thank you for this I’ve been searching for somewhere to have blood work done I live in a small town in California and all physicians look at you like your smoking crack or something when you ask for a blood panel at 28 years old and not to mention the price or the doctor visit and the lab visits too. I have done about 4 cycles of only test and I think I’m ready to add another compound but I didn’t want to before blood work got to be smart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got female panel from privatemdlabs. What things should I be looking for? LH And FSH Were basically 0. I have hypogonadism so this wasn't much of a surprise.

Get Shredded!
I got female panel from privatemdlabs. What things should I be looking for? LH And FSH Were basically 0. I have hypogonadism so this wasn't much of a surprise.

Start your own thread and post up bloodwork pics (with personal info blocked out) and ask for advice.

Any new discount codes?

I believe it says 4JULY20

a17da0fc03729fd72e33f9f878afc743.jpg

Thanks 9mare! If I was going to get baseline bloodwork for pre first cycle ever, which test from ulta should I get?

I know which one I should get from labsmd, but if it’s cheaper from ulta I’ll go that route.

Thanks 9mare! If I was going to get baseline bloodwork for pre first cycle ever, which test from ulta should I get?

I know which one I should get from labsmd, but if it’s cheaper from ulta I’ll go that route.

No problem man!
So since your doing baseline only you can do the,
Testosterone Test labeled Adult Male Only. This is capped at 1500.

If you want the uncapped Test you can choose from either the,
Testosterone Free (dialysis) or the Testosterone Total MS.

I’m trying to decipher which test to order on the ultalabtests.com website. I’m about to start a new cycle (last cycle was over 20 years ago) and wanna check my levels prior. I’m 46 years old.

I’m trying to decipher which test to order on the ultalabtests.com website. I’m about to start a new cycle (last cycle was over 20 years ago) and wanna check my levels prior. I’m 46 years old.

Did you ever figure out which one to go with? These tests seem more expensive than privatemd. Unfortunately, the nearest privatemd lab is 3 hours away for me.

Did you ever figure out which one to go with? These tests seem more expensive than privatemd. Unfortunately, the nearest privatemd lab is 3 hours away for me.

Yeah I went with quest using private MD with coupon code RHINO for 15% off because it was cheaper and both quest and labcorp were close to me.

Super easy and pretty quick.

Rock On

20% off UltaLabs
Code: NewYear

Which lab would you recommend for a first blood prior to first cycle. Out of the 3 popular options, ultalabs seems to be the only one in my region.

Which lab would you recommend for a first blood prior to first cycle. Out of the 3 popular options, ultalabs seems to be the only one in my region.

Lab wise Ulta for me because it’s the easiest.
If you meant test wise I would look for something that has Liver function test (LFT), Kidney function test (KFT), Lipid profile test to check you HDL and LDL level, Total CBC test (Blood test),Total Testosterone and total estrogen. Maybe thyroid
But something along the lines of that may be a good pre cycle test and then check the same thing post cycle and see how well you recover.

Back