Cheap BLOODWORK - How to get it without Insurance

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm not going to go more than 7-9 hours without eating for a lab (on cycle) That's just me. I need to eat

3492 out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigbal3492 View Post
    I'm not going to go more than 7-9 hours without eating for a lab (on cycle) That's just me. I need to eat

3492 out
    I understand.... I usually will do 10-12 or whatever amount I manage to with my last meal and then a morning test... if no bloodwork though I usually don't last that long between meals as I'm eating all the way up to the middle of the night... I just cram in my meals earlier for bloodwork and leave a buffer space where I get at least 8-10 hours fasted for test... I dont believe it should have much of a difference in fasted state once the 8hour mark passes (even sooner probably);my general consensus has always been that after 8 hours its more of a buffer/possible more accurate results but that at 8hours it would even be pretty darn good.

Super Mod McBain

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Added link to request blood test if you're in a state that requires physician request.
    "Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens" -Jimi Hendrix
    PM me if you have any questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

the labsmd way is basically the "online doctor" way... psh... you call quest and they will tell you they cant authorize any bloodwork or results without doctors request and they can only send the results to a doctor... LabsMD somehow goes around this by having the form coming from some pre-listed doctor.

(Should be added to page 1 for the Quest)P.S. - DO NOT give them your insurance as they will be asking for it; you have already prepaid for the bloodtest & it's not necessary for your insurance to be informed of this bloodwork (unless you want them to get a possible second bill for it and a copy of your bloodwork results...which we can assume most do not want showing up for insurance records). Also take 2 seconds to read the paper as some nurses may be sticklers and try to question you on your doctors name etc... just safe to memorize the "requesting physician" that's listed on the order form when going in...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

Cheap BLOODWORK - How to get it without Insurance

When I print the paper prepaid and bring it into labcorp they are always friendly. I say it's private pay prepaid lab work and they don't even ask for i.d. They are real nice to me and I'm in and out in roughly 12 minutes sometimes less

3492 out

Quest on the other hand is brutal. It's like going into planned parenthood sometimes
    Last edited by bigbal2943; 06-03-2014 at 11:19 PM. Reason: add

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

June 15% off code is 4ft6h

3492 out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigbal3492 View Post
    When I print the paper prepaid and bring it into labcorp they are always friendly. I say it's private pay prepaid lab work and they don't even ask for i.d. They are real nice to me and I'm in and out in roughly 12 minutes sometimes less

3492 out

Quest on the other hand is brutal. It's like going into planned parenthood sometimes
    Labcorp seems to be easier.... Quest is a love/hate as they are more anal... However I like having an actual test # result instead of a general... Plus quest seems to be more accurate in some of their other tests... I'm lucky that there's like a ton of quests in my general region so I could go to a different one every single month and never get the same person wonderin why I came back so soon lmao...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Labcorp seems to be easier.... Quest is a love/hate as they are more anal... However I like having an actual test # result instead of a general... Plus quest seems to be more accurate in some of their other tests... I'm lucky that there's like a ton of quests in my general region so I could go to a different one every single month and never get the same person wonderin why I came back so soon lmao...
    It's 45 dollars more for the total but you can get it at labcorp. It's $99 minus 15%

3492 out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

I see codes everywhere for 15% off at privatemdlabs. Are there any regular codes out there for labsmd.com? I'd rather pay a little more for my actual Test number but the differential is more like $20 more because of the privatemdlabs codes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey anybody know how long labsmd.com takes to get results back? Private md was always 24 but about day and a half now and nothing yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Labcorp is gonna win out for me, 48 hours and no test results still. Kinda frustration after always getting them in 24 hours.

Oh well hopefully I get them today

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Gonna order this today! What a great source! Everything still g2g with these guys?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyTX View Post
    hey guys! check this out! http://www.labsmd.com/tests.php?view...4&search=#2234

it's slightly more expensive than labcorp ($73 instead of $60) but it gives TT readings above 1500 and it will accurately tell you your estrogen level when using tren.
    SO THIS seems to be the way to go?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbrah View Post
    Gonna order this today! What a great source! Everything still g2g with these guys?
    G2g

3492 out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Hey anybody know how long labsmd.com takes to get results back? Private md was always 24 but about day and a half now and nothing yet

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Labcorp is gonna win out for me, 48 hours and no test results still. Kinda frustration after always getting them in 24 hours.

Oh well hopefully I get them today

You can't blame the company for your own lack of reading.... They clearly state it takes 1 week... They are better for more accurate test numbers and they don't get false readings from other compounds such as when running tren etc....

if you actually paid and had the blood done; even in that initial email it states that it may take a week to get results....