• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cheap BLOODWORK - How to get it without Insurance

Good shit, just ordered mine from PrivateMD thanks fro the code! Can't beat $57.00

Anyone figure out a lab for bloodwork in Hawaii.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the grate advice and info. My Dr ordered full blood screen for me, and I have insurance, but apparently I owe Labcorp money from years ago, so they refused to do it unless I paid the 'debt', which should have been covered by my insurance back when I had that draw done. I was surprised they refused to do my test, and wondering if I should call my insurance company to complain about it?

Thanks for the grate advice and info. My Dr ordered full blood screen for me, and I have insurance, but apparently I owe Labcorp money from years ago, so they refused to do it unless I paid the 'debt', which should have been covered by my insurance back when I had that draw done. I was surprised they refused to do my test, and wondering if I should call my insurance company to complain about it?

You're probably screwed since so much time has passed. It's in the business strategy of the insurance companies to find any reason whatsoever, even quiet neglect, to deny your payment. It's an industry based on scamming the customers -- you. Reason enough to move to single-payer for everyone, IMO... put the fuckers straight out of business.

Call anyway, but be prepared for run arounds and probably failure. They depend on the initial denial of claim to discourage 66% (or whatever) of the customers. You call back and make an issue of it, they'll deny again and lose another 25%... call a third time, they deny, another 10% drops out. See how it works? They have the stats and can see how being difficult makes them more money. Maybe at some point after enough calls they'll cover something. You have to be persistent.

But they may also just hold firm to no coverage and you'll have to settle it yourself. What's the dollar amount? Labcorp may settle for a lesser amount but that's a crapshoot as well. Individual docs will do this but I dunno about a corp that size.

It's not a lot of money really, just the principal of the whole thing, and being denied unless I pay them, pisses me off. Being denied even though my current insurance will cover it, and my Dr sent me to them, seems ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

I will be using this (just ordered) . Even though I have insurance, I dont want my bloodwork part of my medical record with my doctor, so just paying for it myself.

So, I tried going back to Labcorp, different collection site, to see if they still denied me. I owe $266 buck supposedly, from 2013, in another state. I tried to get Labcorp to print out the page with the date so I could see if I was even in that state at the time, and the nurse wouldn't do it. I think it's a bogus charge, and how would it be $266 unless they are charging me interest? I called my insurance and DID get a run around.

I live in a no go state on the border of a gtg state. I put an address with good to go state and a area code of my credit card so it goes through. Then I travel to border labcorp. This way the state is a good to go state and it goes through. But area code is of my credit card. Kinda a glitch.

2943 out...

So, I tried going back to Labcorp, different collection site, to see if they still denied me. I owe $266 buck supposedly, from 2013, in another state. I tried to get Labcorp to print out the page with the date so I could see if I was even in that state at the time, and the nurse wouldn't do it. I think it's a bogus charge, and how would it be $266 unless they are charging me interest? I called my insurance and DID get a run around.

Yep the insurance company is gonna try to fuck you over unless you have all your ducks in a row (i.e. medical bills in hand with all dates etc, ready to send to insurance company) and you keep calling and escalating.

I really dunno why anyone defends these corps, Aetna, Humana, United Healthcare, etc... they're assholes. Be glad to see em go.

Call labcorp corporate # maybe? They want their money, they'll provide you a bill. Unless they've sold the debt to a collector already.

I live in a no go state on the border of a gtg state. I put an address with good to go state and a area code of my credit card so it goes through. Then I travel to border labcorp. This way the state is a good to go state and it goes through. But area code is of my credit card. Kinda a glitch.

2943 out...

That's awesome! There are a lot of others here that will want to know about that glitch. If the only way they ever contact you is via email, the specific street address you use is probably irrelevant aside from their legal requirements. It may be a purposeful glitch...

Yep the insurance company is gonna try to fuck you over unless you have all your ducks in a row (i.e. medical bills in hand with all dates etc, ready to send to insurance company) and you keep calling and escalating.

I really dunno why anyone defends these corps, Aetna, Humana, United Healthcare, etc... they're assholes. Be glad to see em go.

Call labcorp corporate # maybe? They want their money, they'll provide you a bill. Unless they've sold the debt to a collector already.

That's awesome! There are a lot of others here that will want to know about that glitch. If the only way they ever contact you is via email, the specific street address you use is probably irrelevant aside from their legal requirements. It may be a purposeful glitch...

Yep. Been doing it a while now. Got sick of driving to labcorp. It's far so I do quest with labs md. Same glitch and they are everywhere here.

2943 out...

Yep. Been doing it a while now. Got sick of driving to labcorp. It's far so I do quest with labs md. Same glitch and they are everywhere here.

2943 out...

So do you still have to drive to a gtg state, or does this glitch open up your local labs for use?

Not surprised labsmd and privatemdlabs have the same glitch... it's the same underlying company using the same software with a different look and feel.

So do you still have to drive to a gtg state, or does this glitch open up your local labs for use?

Not surprised labsmd and privatemdlabs have the same glitch... it's the same underlying company using the same software with a different look and feel.

I don't know. There isn't a labcorp office in this state and the nearest quest is actually three miles down the road which is Over the border to a gtg state.

2943 out...

I think it will work though I haven't tried it to be honest. It's not worth it because I'm literally a few minute drive to a gtg state. Someone that's further away from one should try this method. Also when looking up lab location be sure to google a area code for a gtg state. Or it will deny you. It says on requisition you can go to ANY location so it shouldn't matter

I sat on hold with Labcorp today for over 15 minutes, finally hung up. I am going to Quest tomorrow, my Dr is authorizing it through them. For my personal panels, I'm going to use one of the independent labs from this thread, for 50-60 bucks, can't go wrong.

This is probably a dumb question, given that I am already assuming the answer is yes.

Will Labsmd still show the exact numbers if you T levels are less than 1500?

Yes

And there are no dumb questions. Only dumb question in my book is the one not asked in this game.

Cool appreciate it. About to gets bloods during my 1st cycle, ready to see these numbers!

Great to see people doing bloods during first cycle. I advise getting pre cycle bloods to see what your baseline is so you will know when your testosterone levels recover after pct. I wish I did this several years back.

Just re read your post. It appears it's too late for this. But that's ok. You'll see where you need to adjust your AI for estrogen levels. That's a good thing.

Also, it's trying to set me up for quest labs, should i try to use lab corp instead? I've seen some prefer lab corp, is there really a difference?

Privatemdlabs is labcorp

Labsmd is quest

Your good to go brother

Either one is fine

83f579a0f19041da1a5add73f3be72c6.jpg

Be sure to get he one with LC/MS or you won't get total test.

I have always used private Labs and it's so simple and in and out less than five minutes. I go in a half hour before they close. Capped test will come back within 24hrs and uncapped test showing levels above 1500ng/dl will take few days. Also got promo codes on private labs / lab Corp.

I have always used private Labs and it's so simple and in and out less than five minutes. I go in a half hour before they close. Capped test will come back within 24hrs and uncapped test showing levels above 1500ng/dl will take few days. Also got promo codes on private labs / lab Corp.

I went with labsmd. Hoping to see exact numbers, given this is my first cycle, 500 mg test cyp a week. From what I understand, my numbers should right around 1500 or higher.

Yeah it's always good to know your baseline but each and everyone responds different. For example I come in at 425 on 100mg/wk and my dad that's 77 years old is also on TRT and comes back at 650 on same dose. But good rule of thumb to go by to see where your levels should be is to take the total dose taken a week (500mg in your case) and multiple that by four or five. So 500 x 4 = 2000 and 500 x 5 = 2500 so anywhere between 2000-2500 is where you should come in at if you have legit test

Back