• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cheap BLOODWORK - How to get it without Insurance

IML Gear Cream!
Private MD Labs discount code: PKCR45 15% off Just used it 5 mins ago

It's easier just to print but you can call and have req faxed to location if you want.

Just moved to east coast from Cali. Hard to get labs in Massachusetts eh? Anyone know any tricks to getting a similar lab to privatemdlabs female hormone panel? Without spending more than an arm and a leg?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I'm confused, when I went to the website the female hormone panel and that's it?

So I'm confused, when I went to the website the female hormone panel and that's it?

That's it. Enter coupon code when paying for it. Enter that your a MALE. And print out requisition when they send you email and go to labcorp. It's a cake walk

Do you have to have the printout?
And what's the coupon codes?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Do you have to have the printout?
And what's the coupon codes?

I haven't always brought it. But it avoids confusion to bring it. It will go a lot quicker if you have it. Just walk in and say private pay lab work already paid for and hand them printout and it gravy

Get Shredded!
Alright. Thsnks man

Edit: Nvm

Last edited:
Which one do i choose from privatemdlabs that will show readings over 1500? I have done the standard testing before that goes up to 1500 but this time i need the one that goes higher

you want one of the LC/MS tests

Is this it? I see this one on privatelabs with labcorp

[h=3]Testosterone, Total – Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS[/h]Price: $62.99
This Testosterone, Total – Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS assay provides the sensitivity and specificity required for the assessment of the low testosterone levels found in women, children, adolescents, and hypogonadal men.
Includes: Testosterone Total

Patient Instructions: If using a testosterone cream please be sure you have not rubbed any into the antecubital area of your arm for the last 24 hours as it can give elevated results.

Estimated turnaround for results is 7 business days. If confirmation testing is required, the estimated time may be extended.

I am only wanting the total testosterone level to see where my levels are at to see if this underground gear is legit. I get blood done next month from my doc so i will check all other stuff then. This test says LC/MS-MS so i am assuming it is not capped correct? IT will give totals over 1500?

Yep that test will work, the LC/MS-MS is uncapped. But you're better off getting a panel with it rather than just that individual assay... much more cost effective.

"Hormone Panel for Males" at $176 is a good deal if you need all that stuff -- thyroid, lipids, IGF-1. Very nice work-up for us AAS abusers.

If that's too much money, get the "Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone LC/MS-MS" for $103.99.

---

Meh, just did some more reading comprehension on your post and see the upcoming bloodwork. You might still want thyroid and IGF if your doc isn't measuring that stuff, or refuses to. And yeah, that $62.99 testosterone assay with LC/MS-MS will do the trick if that's the only thing you want.

Anyone have any advice for a lab out in hawaii. Want to get bloodwork done, just not through my doc

Just clicked on the direct labs link and they posted this message on their website: we regret to announce we have ended are access program for New York New Jersey and Rhode Island.

Anyone have any other options besides asking doctor?

These methods do not work in NY, NJ, MA, MD or RI. You'll have to ask your doctor for bloods if you live there, because of local laws. Or get an online doc to make the request for you, see https://www.directlabs.com/access/Home/tabid/10599/language/en-US/Default.aspx

FIRST METHOD (BEST, BUT COSTS $10 more)
Go to:
https://www.labsmd.com/tests.php?view=all&show=2234&category=14&search=#2234
Scroll down to "hormone panel for females," and order that. It should be $72.99.
You'll get exact numbers for everything.

Also, the second method ($10 less) will only show ">1500" if your levels are above 1500. The first method will give you an exact number, so I still recommend the above method.

SECOND METHOD (NOT AS GOOD, $10 CHEAPER, LESS DETAILED, ONLY USE IF ABOVE IS NOT AVAILABLE)

Cheap Bloodwork - How to Get It WITHOUT Insurance

Getting bloodwork done, whether it be on-cycle or post-cycle, is always strongly recommended when running any type of AAS cycle. However, many people often neglect to do this based on cost, and the fact that a doctor visit is usually required.

Here is how to get bloodwork done very cheaply by scheduling your blood panel on-line, without going to the doctor, and without the need for medical insurance. The testing will be done by Labcorp, so as long as you can get to a Labcorp office, you can use this option. There is a trick to getting this done cheaply, so read on.

***Please note that this option will not work in NY, NJ, or RI due to state medical billing laws***

"Here is the trick. Go to privatemdlabs.com and select the hormone panel for females. This test comes with a CMP (liver, kidney values and more), CBC (blood counts), total Testosterone, total Estrogen, LH and FSH.

I have done this a few times before and all your reference ranges come back based on males once you enter in all the info that the lab co wants.

Also use the discount code ______ (search internet for current discount codes, can usually find a 15% off). Total should come to roughly 50 dollars.

They use labcorp so just select a location nearest you. You can also make an appointment to have blood drawn, which many people don't know. Just go to their website (labcorp) to do so after you paid for the bloodwork.

If you go on a weekday (except friday) you will have your results emailed to you the next day most likely as they are that fast as effff!!!!

The only thing missing is a lipid profile, which you could add on if you so choose.

So STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR NOT GETTING BLOODWORK DONE!!!!!!!!! You most likely won't be able to beat this price even if you do have insurance!!!!

So take advantage of the loophole I found as the male hormonal panel costs about 150 dollars!!!!!"

- Credit to user "heavydeadlifts" on PHF.

For $50 lousy bucks, you can get everything you'd want tested after a cycle (except lipids, which as mentioned can be added for $47.99 retail, before discounts): liver and kidney function, HPTA, estrogen, etc.

Note from Me : I have personally used this a few times, as well as friends. It's a good service and they are VERY quick.

So no more excuses, no more guessing at problems during PCT, no more self-medicating without medical confirmation of an issue; if you are mature enough to cycle, then be mature enough to protect your health.​

Bump this back to the top Excellent advice!

Back