• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cheap BLOODWORK - How to get it without Insurance

Labcorp's standard female hormone profile includes the testosterone serum test that is capped at 1500. They offer the high sensitivity test separately the one with lc/ms/ms.

Quest's female hormone test uses the lc/ms/ms testosterone test by default.

When you order the female panel from private labs it says to specify male or female> Do we then specify male on the female hormone panel?

Any time I've taken that same test quick easy bloods come back quickly. Some time next day if you do it early enough the day before

Yep. Basically it's a $24 fee for a referral. Follow the process on the site and it's like clockwork.

Did you use the female hormone panel or men's? I wanna get blood work done while I'm on and I don't want the capped testosterone, I wanna see the full Humber along with everything else I should see while on cycle.

IML Gear Cream!
Did you use the female hormone panel or men's? I wanna get blood work done while I'm on and I don't want the capped testosterone, I wanna see the full Humber along with everything else I should see while on cycle.

you want a mass spec test which you can identify by LC/MS-MS

https://www.directlabs.com/mobile/TestDetail.aspx?testid=1977

https://www.directlabs.com/mobile/imagepage.aspx?id=1977&type=testsample

The hormone panels are much more expensive through DL so I've been getting testosterone separately along with a few other panels of interest.

When you order the female panel from private labs it says to specify male or female> Do we then specify male on the female hormone panel?

Completely reasonable question, and yes. The name of the test like "Hormone Panel for Females" or whatever turns out to be just a name for the collection of assays contained therein. Whether you're male or female is irrelevant but you do specify that later so that the reference ranges are accurate... aside from that reason I don't think they care about your gender at all.

Galois does this show also estro levels lipid etc?

Attachments

• imagepage.jpg
    imagepage.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 33
  • imagepage2.jpg
    imagepage2.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
I would need then the mas spec test and the CWP as a package In order to see everything needed I guess.Thanks brother, $156 for labs is steep lol any discount codes send them my way

I would need then the mas spec test and the CWP as a package In order to see everything needed I guess.Thanks brother, $156 for labs is steep lol any discount codes send them my way

Sorry, I wasn't at all clear. Your best bet right now is this pair:

I got it. Already ordered. Can't wait for results. Lets see if this source is legit or not :)

Get Shredded!
15% discount codes KE97T1 and 9KQ6F6 both still active, used them both this evening

^^^^^^^^ Private MD Labs discount codes ^^^^^^^^

Used Private labs for first time and got to say very pleased. It was simple to order test on net just put in credit card info after falling instructions and then took it to lab corp after printing off and was in and out in less than five minutes. Didn't have to make an appointment and went in about 45 minutes before lab closed and it wasn't busy. Only had to sign my name at lab and that was it. Will do again !!! And passed with flying colors my source is legit :)

Tried to scoll back some pages so sorry if this has been answered already but I'm think about doing the female panel from privatemdlabs, is that test number going to be capped at a certain number?

Tried to scoll back some pages so sorry if this has been answered already but I'm think about doing the female panel from privatemdlabs, is that test number going to be capped at a certain number?

Yes, 1500. Go with labsmd $73 female hormone panel instead... best way to get an LC/MS/MS test assay as part of a panel.

Back