• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cheap BLOODWORK - How to get it without Insurance

Open a bank account in an approved state and use that card for billing

3492 out

Wouldnt the card have the persons home address / zip code on the card still? The card billing address needs to be in an approved state also....

oct coupon code?

You talkin bout PrivateMDLAbs? Just go the email today: 7H35TK9 ... says "please limit use to 3 times" so not sure if that's justa request or if they actually limit you to that lol ... guess i'll know if I go to use it and there are none left ... o well :D

lol..thank you benoit

Im waiting on stuff the dr ordered before I expand on it or not, so I won't be jumping on the code right away myself

Mind if I use this? It's gonna be around the 15th

Yeah feel free. I do plan on using it myself more towards the end of October, but it says we get 3, and not so sure that will actually be limited or not. Guess we will find out. lol

Yeah feel free. I do plan on using it myself more towards the end of October, but it says we get 3, and not so sure that will actually be limited or not. Guess we will find out. lol
Well, thank you very much, sir.

Get Shredded!
Well, thank you very much, sir.

New here so gotta make friends somehow ;) haha jk ... I know when i ordered mine last i used "healthy12" which gets you a 12% discount and I think that always works ... just fyi if you cant find a better code in the future.

I need one that does Total test and free test, CBC, PSA, Lipid Panel, CMP, Estradol and what ever Dx; Hypopidisu fatigue not sure but does the test here cover all these things? I dont see all that listed

Emailing privateMD is always an option also.
Let em know what your seeking.
Ive always just done the Female Hormone.

Private MD Labs 15% discount code for November...
F9B6J4

Great info!!

Thanks for the sticky!

So I live in maryland... is it relatively easy to get a online doctor order or can I just slip into VA and get my bloodwork? Also how does a sensative estro differ from a womens test? I heard some people saying a womens estro test is generally worthless? but i don't know if they were full of crap or not

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
So I live in maryland... is it relatively easy to get a online doctor order or can I just slip into VA and get my bloodwork? Also how does a sensative estro differ from a womens test? I heard some people saying a womens estro test is generally worthless? but i don't know if they were full of crap or not

If you go to the doctor they have to advise you to need a blood test with those specific fields.

It's worth a shot if it's free but if not this would be cheapest.

Is Maryland one of the state's that prohibits this service? If yes, no you can't just "slip" into Virginia and get the bloodwork done. Unless you have a second Virginia address and Drivers license, a little sarcasm here.
The lab expects an order form. Submitted by the ordering physician. You can't just roll up with a credit card and order some blood tests. Hope this clears it up for you.

Is Maryland one of the state's that prohibits this service? If yes, no you can't just "slip" into Virginia and get the bloodwork done. Unless you have a second Virginia address and Drivers license, a little sarcasm here.
The lab expects an order form. Submitted by the ordering physician. You can't just roll up with a credit card and order some blood tests. Hope this clears it up for you.

I've never been carded after many dozens of tests in CO and NV... maybe it's different on the East Coast? Dunno why it would be.

If you had a credit card with a billing address in VA or other legal state, say a friend's house, this might be enough to get around the whole thing. PrivateMDLabs takes your cc, billing address, and your checkboxed claim that you live in a legal state, and that should make em happy.

Correct. The residence requirement will be verified when signing up at PrivateMdlabs. I may have misunderstood him. I think he believes that if Maryland does not allow PrivateMdlabs to operate in their state he can go to Virginia for blood work.

I've never been carded after many dozens of tests in CO and NV... maybe it's different on the East Coast? Dunno why it would be.

If you had a credit card with a billing address in VA or other legal state, say a friend's house, this might be enough to get around the whole thing. PrivateMDLabs takes your cc, billing address, and your checkboxed claim that you live in a legal state, and that should make em happy.

Yes you need a billing address in the accepted state.

Okay so basically what you guys are telling me is that it's impossible to get private bloodwork in maryland? I'm confused, does the website have physicians capable of ordering the blood work for me, thus making it legal? My cousin lives in VA not far from a labcorp.. could I just use her address?

Last edited:
Yep the website has an M.D. signing the orders.

Our theory is that your cc billing address can't be in an illegal state but... who knows? Maybe having your cousin's address as your "home" and checking the "I declare" box on the website is enough, and the billing addr of the cc won't matter. Give it a try. PrivateMDLabs and LabsMD are just trying to make money without running afoul of the obnoxious state laws. They won't be calling the cops on you, probably just denying the purchase in the worst case. The LabCorp/Quest you use won't have a clue about the cc used, billing addr, etc. It's a pre-paid form you bring in.

So if we are in NY we would use directlabs instead of labsmd for bloods and be g2g without driving to a different state. Just a little confused. Could be because I been working 2days straight.

Back