• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cheap BLOODWORK - How to get it without Insurance

I get the Total Test when I want to get a baseline and mid cycle to see where im at and it will tell you and level. There is no cap. But for detailed you should get one that has the Free, Unbound,and total.

Sure does bud, I've done it probably 6 or 7 times. Only had one person at a labcorp ask me why and how and I just said my doctor this and that and wanted to keep my stuff in order lol usually its like 10 minutes max, in and out!

This is a big deal. Last time I ran tren my e2 came back at 630 using Labcorp, and that was totally bogus. This service uses Quest instead. Their e2 test isn't skewed by tren and they do not cap the test at 1500 ng/dl!

Hey guys I'm on pin #5 week 3 is that too soon to get my bloods ? should I wait another week ?

This is great. Hassle free and there's a lab near me. Thanks for the info

Does anyone know if all of the labcorp offices go through the internet process? I have one in the city I live in but the site wants to send me about an hour drive into a suburb of chicago.

Call them you should be able to go to any labcorp. I believe it says you can bring it to any office

3492 out

The paperwork is the it

nvm... I'm doing quest... prefer to have the accurate exact #'s instead of the >1500 etc results

Use the first method I listed, the $74 one if your insurance won't cover it.

Or if you don't want doctors and insurance knowing/having records of your extra-activities lol ;)

anyone know if fasted vs non-fasted?
can't find a solid answer; just yes and no's from different places

Edit: I always like early morning & fasted... just trying to find a solid response/reasoning

It doesn't matter for most things on there. In terms of your liver yes definitely it matters. Test and e2 I don't think it matters IMO

3492 out

It doesn't matter for most things on there. In terms of your liver yes definitely it matters. Test and e2 I don't think it matters IMO

3492 out

whats your recommendation for liver?
I do them all fasted with 10-12hours on typical (just find it easier to stop eating at night and go early in morning rather than try waiting it out sometime in the day)
also some doctors say 12hours some say 8hours... when I've requested it through different doctors

Back