• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cheap BLOODWORK - How to get it without Insurance

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah it's always good to know your baseline but each and everyone responds different. For example I come in at 425 on 100mg/wk and my dad that's 77 years old is also on TRT and comes back at 650 on same dose. But good rule of thumb to go by to see where your levels should be is to take the total dose taken a week (500mg in your case) and multiple that by four or five. So 500 x 4 = 2000 and 500 x 5 = 2500 so anywhere between 2000-2500 is where you should come in at if you have legit test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well hell yeah dude, hadn't seen that method before. Appreciate the info.

Been given my sencond cycle some thought, was thinking about adding a second compound. Now I'm thinking I might just try higher test next time. I've heard about people using test suspension pre-workout, trying to find info on that and a cycle to go along with it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

83f579a0f19041da1a5add73f3be72c6.jpg

Be sure to get he one with LC/MS or you won't get total test.

Well shit, wish I had seen this beforehand, a few dollars more, but it also gives liver values. AST/ALT!

Great to see people doing bloods during first cycle. I advise getting pre cycle bloods to see what your baseline is so you will know when your testosterone levels recover after pct. I wish I did this several years back.

Just re read your post. It appears it's too late for this. But that's ok. You'll see where you need to adjust your AI for estrogen levels. That's a good thing.
I plan to keep using AI up to bloods. I want to see where they are with this cycle/protocol so I can adjust accordingly.

IMO, I see little benefit in running a test only cycle higher than 750mg/wk. there comes a point where you get diminished return for your investment, meaning if you were running 500mg/wk that adding another 500mg will not give you twice the results. You want to put your body into an anabolic state sufficient to promote significant muscle growth over a short period of time (10-16weeks). Research has shown that to do this you want to shoot for a level of 2000-2500ng/dl. So generally I would go with 500mg but no more than 750mg/wk.

I think it's better adding a DHT or nandrolone and running two or more compounds at lower doses instead of running just test at a higher dose because they all work different in the body so you get better results using a combination of compounds. Just keep a check on blood work and BP to minimize the risk.

Well shit, wish I had seen this beforehand, a few dollars more, but it also gives liver values. AST/ALT!

Most of the panels include the CMP which has the AST/ALT values. What did you order?

Labsmd is a little pricier than privatemdlabs (mainly due to lack of coupons) but has slightly better offerings IMO, like more LC/MS/MS assays instead of having to add them on individually to a panel which can quickly nullify the price advantage.

Most of the panels include the CMP which has the AST/ALT values. What did you order?

Labsmd is a little pricier than privatemdlabs (mainly due to lack of coupons) but has slightly better offerings IMO, like more LC/MS/MS assays instead of having to add them on individually to a panel which can quickly nullify the price advantage.
Labsmd, female hormone panel for 72.99.

So you don't think that panel shows free T?

I figured they all showed total, free, and LH.

Nah they vary, can't make assumptions. :) It's nice to get LH, FSH, free T, but many panels don't have em and you don't always need em. If you're always on blast & cruise for instance there's no purpose to getting FSH and LH assays that always read zero. I like seeing free T especially if on proviron because you wanna see the effect (and make sure it isn't bunk) but you can likewise get by without it.

http://www.labsmd.com/tests.php?view=search_results&show=2234&category=14&search=testosterone#2234

Ok I just checked. No free T for you. Mass spec T assay which is nice. No mass spec ("sensitive") for E2 though, which is only an issue if you really care about precision or are on tren, which will likely obliterate the normal assay.

The CMP has the AST/ALT though. You get that and CBC with nearly every panel, which is excellent because so many ugly conditions can raise their early red flags via those markers. Of course that explains why CBC & CMP are so widespread to begin with. Fortunately they're dirt cheap so it's an easy throw-in by the labs.

Nah they vary, can't make assumptions. :) It's nice to get LH, FSH, free T, but many panels don't have em and you don't always need em. If you're always on blast & cruise for instance there's no purpose to getting FSH and LH assays that always read zero. I like seeing free T especially if on proviron because you wanna see the effect (and make sure it isn't bunk) but you can likewise get by without it.

http://www.labsmd.com/tests.php?view=search_results&show=2234&category=14&search=testosterone#2234

Ok I just checked. No free T for you. Mass spec T assay which is nice. No mass spec ("sensitive") for E2 though, which is only an issue if you really care about precision or are on tren, which will likely obliterate the normal assay.

The CMP has the AST/ALT though. You get that and CBC with nearly every panel, which is excellent because so many ugly conditions can raise their early red flags via those markers. Of course that explains why CBC & CMP are so widespread to begin with. Fortunately they're dirt cheap so it's an easy throw-in by the labs.
Okay, but I will get some estrogen numbers on this right, I swear I saw estrogen on there. Want to be sure my protocol for AI is where it needs to be.

Get Shredded!
Yep you're good on E2, no worries. I just went on a tangent to say your E2 assay isn't mass-spec, which shouldn't matter at all in your case.

And yeah you definitely want E2 on every panel you get -- one of the reasons we get our own bloodwork so often instead of having clueless docs tell us why we don't need to know it and they aren't gonna write a scrip for it.

How does the ordered test work i mean? Of course i didn't read the whole 30 pages. I mean i am guessing we draw our own blood and send it in?

It's LabCorp or Quest Diagnostics, depending on whether you use privatemdlabs or labsmd. Use their websites to find a local lab, or just use Google Maps.

I'm pretty sure the answers are in this thread somewhere, definitely worth reading through.

Quick answer: The $73 Hormone Panel for Females ought to do the trick -- LC/MS/MS on testosterone is always nice, and required if you're on-cycle or on nandrolone.

If you're on tren, hunt around for an "ultrasensitive" or "lc/ms/ms" estradiol assay otherwise it will be corrupted. There used to be a cheap-ish panel in the $100 range that included it but I don't see it any more. Maybe over at privatemdlabs. So just jump up to the $172 male hormone panel. Pricier but awesome -- lipids, thyroid, IGF. I get this one often just to stay on top of stuff.

http://www.labsmd.com/tests.php?view=search_results&show=2235&category=14&search=estradiol#2235

I'm pretty sure the answers are in this thread somewhere, definitely worth reading through.

Quick answer: The $73 Hormone Panel for Females ought to do the trick -- LC/MS/MS on testosterone is always nice, and required if you're on-cycle or on nandrolone.

If you're on tren, hunt around for an "ultrasensitive" or "lc/ms/ms" estradiol assay otherwise it will be corrupted. There used to be a cheap-ish panel in the $100 range that included it but I don't see it any more. Maybe over at privatemdlabs. So just jump up to the $172 male hormone panel. Pricier but awesome -- lipids, thyroid, IGF. I get this one often just to stay on top of stuff.

http://www.labsmd.com/tests.php?view=search_results&show=2235&category=14&search=estradiol#2235

I ended up finding it last night but thank you for the info. Maybe it will be helpful for someone else looking.

This was extremely helpful! My doc wasn't overly thrilled to be giving 'unnecessary' tests. I have a Quest less than 2 miles away and can just use LabsMD. Very much appreciated.

I got quick question I have done the female hormone panel and use labcorp close by but here in bout a week or 2 I need to get test MID cycle I would like to have test uncapped (<1500)..
So question is do I select the female hormone panel as usual? And just add something specific to the test?? Or do I need to be selecting a whole diff type of rest altogether? Sorry if this has already been answered I did read on here just didn't see any specifics on what I need to do..

Last edited:
I got quick question I have done the female hormone panel and use labcorp close by but here in bout a week or 2 I need to get test MID cycle I would like to have test uncapped (<1500)..
So question is do I select the female hormone panel as usual? And just add something specific to the test?? Or do I need to be selecting a whole diff type of rest altogether? Sorry if this has already been answered I did read on here just didn't see any specifics on what I need to do..
Use LabsMD instead which uses Quest, and order the female hormone panel. Their test is not capped at 1500 and uses LC/MS.

Anyone have a coupon code for labsmd? I know there's one for privatemd, but it doesn't do much since their female blood panel is more expensive than labsmd. I wanna get some bloodwork on this PSL T400. Qwest is much closer than Labcorp as well.

Use LabsMD instead which uses Quest, and order the female hormone panel. Their test is not capped at 1500 and uses LC/MS.
My doc does not use a lab that is LC/MS, so, if I want to test myself ahead of my visit, due to the use of Deca (last Deca was Oct 19) I should probably go to LabCorp, the one Bogner was going to use?

Back