• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is it normal to be Feel violent beacuse your Natty

bigtree

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it Normal to feel Violent and depressed because your Natural?

Thanks,,,lmao

Yea.

if you’re a dude.

you ever see a woman try to take over the world?

go with your bad self!

Being natty promotes violent behavior. Sub-optimal hormone levels make it hard to think clearly and to work hard to reach your goals. This leads to low to no income and thus frustration that can lead to violence. Being natty also promotes procrastination and a lazy, aloofness towards life.

I don’t know. Let’s ask the natty expert. Hey [mention]MindlessWork [/mention] are you feeling violent and depressed being natty the past 2-3 years? Isn’t it about time you run that next cycle? Why else would you spend enough time on a steroid forum to have nearly 10,000 posts? Weird fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes Antifa is a good example.

They are all natty, wearing dresses and rainbow colored hair and attacking people with urine in Super Soakers from 1992.

These are surely indicators of low testosterone. Science proves it.

Being natty promotes violent behavior. Sub-optimal hormone levels make it hard to think clearly and to work hard to reach your goals. This leads to low to no income and thus frustration that can lead to violence. Being natty also promotes procrastination and a lazy, aloofness towards life.

You would be a great Therapist, i would hire you

IML Gear Cream!
Maybe if some one rushed them and gave them Test shots they would snap out of there Brain wash, then we can smoke a joint with them, and take them to a barbeque

Maybe if some one rushed them and gave them Test shots they would snap out of there Brain wash, then we can smoke a joint with them, and take them to a barbeque

Lol...

Back