• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Black Friday Promo

RThoads

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi there,

We launched BLACK FRIDAY PROMO. It will be running for 5 days till the end of November!

Pay with cryptocurrency and get free bonuses as follows:

If you order from warehouse 1, you will get the following free bonuses:
$50 USD bonus for orders over $ 200
$100 USD bonus for orders over $300

If your order is shipped from warehouse 2, you get the following free bonus:
$50 USD bonus for orders over $100
$100 bonus for orders over $200
$200 bonus for orders over $300
$400 bonus for orders over $500
$700 bonus for orders over $700

First time ever we launched promotion for our US domestic warehouse for 3 days!
Pay with cryptocurrency and get free bonuses as follows:
$100 bonus for orders over $300
$200 bonus for orders over $500
$300 bonus for orders over $700

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed. In case of seizures (for international warehouse) only paid items are reshipped. Pharmatropin is not participating in this promotion.

best regards,

www.basicstero.ws

Originally posted in the Basicstero "News and current discounts" sticky: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...n-our-store!?p=1782511&viewfull=1#post1782511

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. I'm assuming the post meant the sale will run until the end of November (not October) right?

Thanks for sharing. I'm assuming the post meant the sale will run until the end of November (not October) right?

I assume he meant until the end of November. However, I have not talked to him about this directly just sharing the announcement he posted.
But it is easy enough to check (in general this always works to check) by just going to the site and put some items in the cart to go through teh check-out steps; then, you may see if the promo step is turned on but you can stop at that step and do not need to actually place an order -- just a check (literally what i do when customers ask if a promo is still running).

Back