• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Compounds that won't contribute to DHT related acne

MustardTiger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I had bad acne caused by DHT, I had to go on accuntane and I fixed it from reoccuring ultimately by taking finasteride when I take a higher dose of test. So I am trying to figure out which compounds shouldn't make DHT acne come back and its a little confusing. This is what I know for certain doesn't create the issue for me since I have taken them since discovering this and yea pretty obvious they don't convert to DHT.

Anavar
Anadrol
Nandralone
DHB

I assume these will also be fine: Dbol, T-bol, Winstrol

Thinking MAYBE masteron will be ok but with it being androgenic I think it may create the issue if I combine it with high test - I think primo maybe the same situation tho its probably safer? I have both of these that I want to run this year so I guess Im going to find out.

Tren Ace - I had a super bad breakout going ON and OFF tren ace, guessing cause the high affinity for AR as well, anyone with DHT acne issue have experiences with Tren of any ester to share?

So its looking like I will mostly just stick with DHB and Nandralones with anavar/dbol/winstrol for orals going forward but really want to run primo/mast and maybe one day tren.

Try Test, DHB, Primo, Mast. I don't think there is any better. I can't use tren but dhb is a close as it gets.

No acne there.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I am in the exact same boat as you man. I agree from personal experience that anavar and winstrol don't cause acne as I use them regularly despite being severely prone. On the other hand, masteron and anadrol make me break out every single time. I can't use either of them. I'm currently waiting on some proviron and primo to test those out. I hear primo is side effect free so I'm hopeful. Proviron I've heard mixed results regarding acne so not sure what to expect from that.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I have nothing other than my anecdotal experience to back this up with, but NPP made my shoulders break out something fierce and I've never had acne in all my years of cycling. I was at 875 sust and 350 NPP, and I've gone way above that test dose before with no issues.

Moral of the story, hormones are tricky and side effects can be difficult to predict. It's not just high DHT levels that cause acne - it can be brought on by fluctuations in estrogen for instance.

Hey guys, I had bad acne caused by DHT, I had to go on accuntane and I fixed it from reoccuring ultimately by taking finasteride when I take a higher dose of test. So I am trying to figure out which compounds shouldn't make DHT acne come back and its a little confusing. This is what I know for certain doesn't create the issue for me since I have taken them since discovering this and yea pretty obvious they don't convert to DHT.

Anavar
Anadrol
Nandralone
DHB

I assume these will also be fine: Dbol, T-bol, Winstrol

Thinking MAYBE masteron will be ok but with it being androgenic I think it may create the issue if I combine it with high test - I think primo maybe the same situation tho its probably safer? I have both of these that I want to run this year so I guess Im going to find out.

Tren Ace - I had a super bad breakout going ON and OFF tren ace, guessing cause the high affinity for AR as well, anyone with DHT acne issue have experiences with Tren of any ester to share?

So its looking like I will mostly just stick with DHB and Nandralones with anavar/dbol/winstrol for orals going forward but really want to run primo/mast and maybe one day tren.
I was and canbe in the same boat as you.. Stay away from winny, that will break you out bad since you sound a lot like me.

I do great with Drol, in fact I stay peeled and vascular as the muscle head is more full and not subq like dbol can be.

Nandrolone and mast at times cause a flare up in me.. I use mast on the reg with my trt, I do well.. once I start ramping it, it gets out of control. dbol and winny seem to be the instigators and start the flare ups from there I become prone to continue from there on out.. I use DHT blocking shampoo and this seems to target the RECs on the skin. Ketoconazole 2% is what my GP writes me, You don't need much, this and I use pears soap.. Pears is cheap but its one of the best soaps for your skin, get a natty soap you'll see a huge difference..

BTW, how are you feeling?

I was and canbe in the same boat as you.. Stay away from winny, that will break you out bad since you sound a lot like me.

I do great with Drol, in fact I stay peeled and vascular as the muscle head is more full and not subq like dbol can be.

Nandrolone and mast at times cause a flare up in me.. I use mast on the reg with my trt, I do well.. once I start ramping it, it gets out of control. dbol and winny seem to be the instigators and start the flare ups from there I become prone to continue from there on out.. I use DHT blocking shampoo and this seems to target the RECs on the skin. Ketoconazole 2% is what my GP writes me, You don't need much, this and I use pears soap.. Pears is cheap but its one of the best soaps for your skin, get a natty soap you'll see a huge difference..

BTW, how are you feeling?

You use the Ketoconazole shampoo on your back/shoulders then? Interesting so yea anadrol is fine for me also, actually doesn't even effect my labs and I don't get water weight from it, nothing like what you read its like online... so what else do you run besides masteron and test? Yea man I am doing good, if you mean my last thread wanting to abort my cycle, I eventually recovered from the fatigue and I think the DHB finally kicked in cause I am having some really good training sessions

I am in the exact same boat as you man. I agree from personal experience that anavar and winstrol don't cause acne as I use them regularly despite being severely prone. On the other hand, masteron and anadrol make me break out every single time. I can't use either of them. I'm currently waiting on some proviron and primo to test those out. I hear primo is side effect free so I'm hopeful. Proviron I've heard mixed results regarding acne so not sure what to expect from that.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

do you know for certain you have high DHT when your breakouts occur? Like have you had blood drawn for it? I believe Anadrol doesn't convert to DHT so that one doesn't make since to me.

Try Test, DHB, Primo, Mast. I don't think there is any better. I can't use tren but dhb is a close as it gets.

No acne there.

Interesting, will definitely be running all of these, that combo really does sound like it will be pretty tren like and yea I am on 375MG of DHB and 400MG of test right now with 375MG of Deca and no acne. Why do you say you can't run tren? cause it causes acne? Aside from the acne breakouts I had on tren at the start and end I actually liked tren aside from the few days I had IBS like symptoms and the few nights of restless sleep I handled it really well.

I have nothing other than my anecdotal experience to back this up with, but NPP made my shoulders break out something fierce and I've never had acne in all my years of cycling. I was at 875 sust and 350 NPP, and I've gone way above that test dose before with no issues.

Moral of the story, hormones are tricky and side effects can be difficult to predict. It's not just high DHT levels that cause acne - it can be brought on by fluctuations in estrogen for instance.
your sure that wasn't estrogen acne? Interesting tho it stilll could of been a crazy spike in DHT even tho your experience was different before eh?

Interesting, will definitely be running all of these, that combo really does sound like it will be pretty tren like and yea I am on 375MG of DHB and 400MG of test right now with 375MG of Deca and no acne. Why do you say you can't run tren? cause it causes acne? Aside from the acne breakouts I had on tren at the start and end I actually liked tren aside from the few days I had IBS like symptoms and the few nights of restless sleep I handled it really well.
Tren makes me go nuts haha. It works for some. For me, insane results but my mind was so off. I had racing thoughts, depression, anger, frustration. It's just not a compound that works for me. Idk. I have a number of things I can't take but listen, everyone is different. Just because that was my reaction does not mean it's your by any means. I think the stack I mentioned in great, no AI. few sides. I'd say just feel comfortable. We all reach a point where too much of a good thing is bad.

Cheers

IML Gear Cream!
You use the Ketoconazole shampoo on your back/shoulders then? Interesting so yea anadrol is fine for me also, actually doesn't even effect my labs and I don't get water weight from it, nothing like what you read its like online... so what else do you run besides masteron and test? Yea man I am doing good, if you mean my last thread wanting to abort my cycle, I eventually recovered from the fatigue and I think the DHB finally kicked in cause I am having some really good training sessions
Glad YOUR back not feeling boggled down.. Yes I will use it all over if need be, but I notice it mostly works best on head and face, for the other areas that is questionable.
Same here with drol, I do very well with it, I was running it with my accutane and it really didn't skew anything up to bad. I can't get enough or drol.
Mast and test are my go-to oils for now along with some nandrolone. Those are the main oils I mess with and now and then all toss in some stenbolone ace.

I'm sitting on some Trest and M1T at the moment and really thinking about giving this a go for a quick blitz to start a bulk. I really like how I feel on test/mast no matter the dose, so I'm having conflicted feelings with changing them out for this blitz that I keep thinking about, I don't want to waste my time If I'm not certain or committed to the goal at hand especially with those compounds.

how did you feel after the Accutane, and did you run that last 10 days or did you ditch it? I know you said you feel better now, but, where did you leave off with the acc?

again, good to hear your back on course, definitely keep me posted men.

Back