• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CRISPR and Covid

gear church

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Unsure if anyone posted anything about this but just in case.

https://www.stemcell.tv/integrative...es-that-can-protect-against-covid-19-cnbc.php

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/20/cri...ntified-genes-that-protect-against-covid.html

Make sure and look at the drugs that are currently on the market towards the bottom of the second article.

There is one there that we are likely all familiar with.

Thoughts?
Dang, amlodipine and tamoxifen? I'm gonna start some nolva right now since I already have the Rona. Too bad my wife can't take it.

Thank you for posting this!

Thanks for sharing this and hope this does help any of us here who have the Rona!

Amlodipine ?

my daughter takes that.... 🤔

- - - Updated - - -

Amlodipine ?

my daughter takes that.... 🤔

This is an excellent post.

Nolva coming through once again.

If "cholesterol" is a factor, I wonder how a bodybuilder or one on a statin would fare compared to a normal person.

I know they said that Antacids, or the use of antacids contributed to a higher rate of the virus. This means that a naturally acidic individual fights off viruses at a higher rate....

All of it...Interesting as it gets in my eyes.

So for an update. I started nolva at 40mg daily when I saw this post. As some know I was diagnosed with COVID. The next day after dosing, the breathing symptoms started getting better. After two days, I'm breathing almost normally again.

Is it the nolva? Maybe, maybe not. Could be that I'm just on the other side of it. Last time it took a week or so for the breathing problems to go away though.

Either way, there's definitely merit to the study here, and it's definitely worth a shot. It seemingly made a difference for me.

Another interesting thing to add today. All of my symptoms came back this morning except the breathing problems. Sore throat, fever, bodyaches, headache, fatigue. But breathing is perfect. Kinda crazy

I don’t think things will ever be the same.

IML Gear Cream!
This whole covid situation made me very desperate and changed my life. That's why I can't wait for the whole pandemic to end and return to our normal lives. Recently I had to do a covid test and a friend told me that the fastest is to do a covid 19 instant test so I found out the answer quickly and I am happy that I was not infected.

Fukk off gimmick-spam...

Thanks for the info!

I don't plan on taking the vaccine.

Back