Mandatory for everyone?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 47
  1. #16
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Moonshine central
    Posts
    149

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    86
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Rep Points
    860100

    I don't agree with getting the vaccine, everytime when I was younger when I got the flu shot I always got the flu way worse than everyone else im good I have enough of hard time trusting our gov..ive already gotten covid wasnt that bad for me maybe from the juice helping but I was fine within 3days symptom wise. Look at the shots they made our servicemen take some have real bad issues just from the mandatory shit they made them take ive heard weaken immune system to fucked up hormone balance etc. Then again I try to not take any medication anymore I was on enough when I was younger fuckn drs just practicing their medicine on me here take these 10 different meds to keep you calm, load of bs..only thing I take is the juice its good for me all around especially mentally above all else.

  2. #17
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    19,100

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,879
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,272
    Thanked in
    4,545 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Hell yes!! Where we going.
    You tell me my dude, anywhere but here.

  3. #18
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6,554

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,301
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,707
    Thanked in
    3,051 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    When I was right out of college, in 2000 exactly my employer wanted us all to get the Anthrax vaccine.

    Well a bunch of people that did get it got super sick. Like out of work for weeks.

    Then they blacklisted those of us who refused and gave us all shitty assignments.

    That was my very first job after graduation and it opened my eyes, and really really quick.

  4. #19
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,807

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,144
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,358
    Thanked in
    2,439 Posts
    Rep Points
    50731150

    Im gonna assume this post was edited and accidentally typed vaccine not vacation first time? But hell yea I love a pd vacay

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

  5. #20
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    19,100

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,879
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,272
    Thanked in
    4,545 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Im gonna assume this post was edited and accidentally typed vaccine not vacation first time? But hell yea I love a pd vacay

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
    Nope it's original

  6. #21
    Snorts raw tren
    jolter604's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,173

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,567
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    820
    Thanked in
    570 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Happy Thanksgiving Bro.
    Today is a mandatory day off

  7. #22
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,807

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,144
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,358
    Thanked in
    2,439 Posts
    Rep Points
    50731150

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Nope it's original
    Well whered the vaccine stuff come from? Oh well. Yea, if ur company is worth $x then everybody should get pd holidays and a weeks pd vacation. We already work waaay more than most of people in tje world so why not

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    5,582

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    339
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,332
    Thanked in
    820 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Oh hell no, no way I'm letting my daughter get this. There's no long term info on this shit.

  9. #24
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    19,100

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,879
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,272
    Thanked in
    4,545 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Well whered the vaccine stuff come from? Oh well. Yea, if ur company is worth $x then everybody should get pd holidays and a weeks pd vacation. We already work waaay more than most of people in tje world so why not

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
    Twice last week I misread posts, one in which I took action on, and the other one I was mentioning a compound that the poster wasn't even using.LOL.
    This was just a little social experiment to see if I wasn't the only one that misread shit. All of that vaccination feedback welp I have no idea cuz it has nothing to do with the original post hahah!
    The social experiment was a success 🤣

  10. #25
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,807

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,144
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,358
    Thanked in
    2,439 Posts
    Rep Points
    50731150

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Twice last week I misread posts, one in which I took action on, and the other one I was mentioning a compound that the poster wasn't even using.LOL.
    This was just a little social experiment to see if I wasn't the only one that misread shit. All of that vaccination feedback welp I have no idea cuz it has nothing to do with the original post hahah!
    The social experiment was a success
    Aaahhh i see lol. Sneaky little devil

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

  11. #26
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    19,100

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,879
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,272
    Thanked in
    4,545 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Aaahhh i see lol. Sneaky little devil

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
    Haha. 😂😂

  12. #27
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,143

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,608
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,093
    Thanked in
    3,597 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I agree wholly and fully with mandatory VACATIONS too!!!

    Is anyone gonna tell @ wes you said “mandatory vacations”

    @wes heard yammy and we heard laurel


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #28
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    19,100

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,879
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,272
    Thanked in
    4,545 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    I agree wholly and fully with mandatory VACATIONS too!!!

    Is anyone gonna tell @ wes you said “mandatory vacations”

    @wes heard yammy and we heard laurel


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Attention to detail is everything 🤣🤣

  14. #29
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    147

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    81
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    79
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Rep Points
    327907627

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Ha..
    And you are correct, if they pay for it, it should be mandatory for everyone, because God damn it we need it..
    I dont need it and wont be getting a vaccine. Why would I, when I have the anti-bodies and I am immune to it? Same with the flu. I don't get sick and haven't in well over 15years..

  15. #30
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    19,100

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,879
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,272
    Thanked in
    4,545 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
    I dont need it and wont be getting a vaccine. Why would I, when I have the anti-bodies and I am immune to it? Same with the flu. I don't get sick and haven't in well over 15years..
    You don't need what?

Similar Threads

  1. ASF Rules Mandatory Read
    By tommygunz in forum New Members
    Replies: 292
    Last Post: 01-22-2021, 11:39 AM
  2. Mandatory VPN
    By JJB1 in forum Flash Labs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-28-2020, 03:36 AM
  3. Is Anadrol Mandatory
    By dragon in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-01-2017, 07:25 AM
  4. This is mandatory..
    By ROID in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-02-2015, 02:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums