• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

New female member

IML Gear Cream!
Do you have a swollen/ enlarged clit? If so, show pics.

We don't speak the female members like this especially new members. No class plus no respect equals no membership.

Let us know what your strength gains shot up from when ur done with ur cycle. It'd be interesting to see how much a woman throws on vs a male, of course our #s are gonna be higher but percentage wise would be interesting to see.

Let us know what your strength gains shot up from when ur done with ur cycle. It'd be interesting to see how much a woman throws on vs a male, of course our #s are gonna be higher but percentage wise would be interesting to see.

I will let you know when I’m done with the cycle :) I’m mostly working lower half 3x a week and an upper split. I’m not trying to gain much size at the top. (Looking to compete in wellness, instead of bikini) I have had a difficult time putting mass on the glutes, (not any issues with legs at all) surprisingly last two weeks I have gained 1/2 inch on glutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, this will definitely scare off women who want to join the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

on behalf of the community and the administration, thank you for sticking around and coming back.
That member does not represent this community or the body of the members so I apologize in advance.
We're looking forward to you contributing and hanging around.
If there's ever anything that you need please feel free to reach out to the staff, or administration or even the members in the community.

Get Shredded!
Thank you so much for posting this! I am a female as well and about to order some for myself so id love to do some updates with you. Not enough women reviews especially with orals. I plan on getting 10mg tabs and splitting it so 5mg in AM and 5mg in the pm. Im also getting winstrol and might add it to anavar towards the end of the cycle if all goes well.

Back