• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New female member

Foxy85

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just ordered Anavar for the first time and I hope it’s legit. I’m kind of skeptical because it’s hard to find. How can I tell if it is real? Thanks

Welcome to tje club girl.
Without testing it or just trying it you cant tell. You could buy a "roid test" or just get it from us next time. Black friday sale coming btw

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Welcome always buy from trusted sources here on the forum. Plenty of reviews on the sponsored sections.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome! Lots if digging some have lab tests. If anything like hair growth, enlarge clit or deepening of your voice starts happening Stop Immediately! Legit Var is here.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to ASF

Welcome !

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Welcome Foxy!

Max

I just ordered Anavar for the first time and I hope it’s legit. I’m kind of skeptical because it’s hard to find. How can I tell if it is real? Thanks
First thing, you’ll notice energy. Increased Bp and then your stamina will increase steadily. Strength too. It works extremely fast. If by day 4 of 10mg a day and you don’t notice these things. Red flag.
day one my Bp went up. My wife says the same. There’s nothing like it. You’ll know. If it’s fake, you’ll probably piss a lot. Lol. We did that too.

- - - Updated - - -

Gorilla is good stuff chica. Never had it myself but I’ve heard good things. Good luck! Enjoy
come back and update me.

So far week 1, a few pimples at day 3 then it seemed to go away. I do feel slight euphoria about 10-30 minutes after taking.
my skin is slightly oily but no more breakouts. The main thing I noticed is my body temp has gone up especially my hands getting very hot. It’s hard to tell with strength because I just started lifting again this last month however I feel numbness while lifting and can do more reps. Also last day notices muscle hardening and a pump/tight feeling while lifting

So far week 1, a few pimples at day 3 then it seemed to go away. I do feel slight euphoria about 10-30 minutes after taking.
my skin is slightly oily but no more breakouts. The main thing I noticed is my body temp has gone up especially my hands getting very hot. It’s hard to tell with strength because I just started lifting again this last month however I feel numbness while lifting and can do more reps. Also last day notices muscle hardening and a pump/tight feeling while lifting
That’s exactly it! More reps. Kind of like numbness lol. Vascularity will pop hardcore by week 3. That stamina will continue to steadily grow.

I didn’t get oily skin. But I respond extremely well to aas. I ran mine with sustanon first few cycles and then tren most recently. Tren was def my favorite. I get acne if I stay on too long without an AI. It sounds like you’ve got some fire tho. I really appreciate the update.
clen works almost the same as far as being hot and stamina. No where near the pumps tho. Anavar gives you all day pumps.

I didn’t get oily skin. But I respond extremely well to aas. I ran mine with sustanon first few cycles and then tren most recently. Tren was def my favorite. I get acne if I stay on too long without an AI. It sounds like you’ve got some fire tho. I really appreciate the update.
clen works almost the same as far as being hot and stamina. No where near the pumps tho. Anavar gives you all day pumps.

It’s only been a week and I’m not noticing much of a difference but I’m only taking about 6mg. I was only able to get a hold of a 50 mg tab and cut it up, half of a quarter. I initially got it for my husband and I to share. (I don’t want to take too much so that I can go up later, without getting a man voice)
I am wondering how long before you see results, or feel completely different. I notice pumps during a workout but not much after however I have only been taking it a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back