Any Female Anavar users ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Any Female Anavar users ?

This is my first Anavar cycle Iím female. I ordered it and I hear it is very hard to find and that it may be fake or something else in order to make up for the cost. Can someone assure me they have gotten what they ordered and that it gave them results? A friend of mine had got me all worried. So far day 3 and no crazy sides or noticeable changes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points

Hello and welcome... keep posting and soon youíll have enough to send and receive messages... as far as the Var goes. Monster was the supplier I used for my wifeís last show prep snd it was spot on. They had small doses tabs too so no bs cutting them and hoping for the best.
    There are a lot of excellent sources here tho. I donít blame you for wanting to be cautious. Good luck snd hope ya find what ya need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,138 Posts
    Rep Points

Gorilla was a good choice to go with. My ex ran their var for 2 years. The only downside was the tabs were 25mg and sometimes the tablet would crumble when trying to split. We found that itís much easier getting a 10mg tab rather than cutting a 25mg tab.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Gorilla was a good choice to go with. My ex ran their var for 2 years. The only downside was the tabs were 25mg and sometimes the tablet would crumble when trying to split. We found that itís much easier getting a 10mg tab rather than cutting a 25mg tab.
    Sorry I just realized this was in the gorilla section and youíve already placed the order. Typical man, only payed attention to half the story. .. sherk is correct... Gorilla is an excellent source. You have no need to panic if theyíre who you ordered from.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    733 Posts
    Rep Points

My wife has ran gorillas and Flashís anavar with no issues. She has gotten extremely strong. Itís like I am buying new dumbbells for her every week. Caught her squatting 95 lbs when she couldnít even do the bar in the beginning of summer. So proud of her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cdubw44 View Post
    My wife has ran gorillas and Flashís anavar with no issues. She has gotten extremely strong. Itís like I am buying new dumbbells for her every week. Caught her squatting 95 lbs when she couldnít even do the bar in the beginning of summer. So proud of her.

You will like GF!! Iíve been using them for years and never been let down. Var is a goo choice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

My wife and I have ran a lot of fake Anavar in searching for the real thing. Most of them were Mexican pharmacies. We stumbled this year upon a very nice brand called ĎBalkan pharmí.
    sheís been on 10mg for 4 weeks and then upped it to 20mg for 4 weeks. Did not pct but ran Clen beginning at 40mcg a day for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 6 weeks. Then a constant cycle for 6 weeks raising from 40mcg up to 120mcg a day and then back down during the last week.
    her results are unmatched. Sheís ridiculously tight and most days sheís forced to stretch really good (I help ) or she gets cramps. Itís amazing. Anavar is second to none. Weíre about to start our second cycle of Var as soon as her break from clen is up in December. We went with Balkan again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Good to know thatís where I got mine from! Did her voice change? Iím having almost no side affects however my throat feels a little clogged but no voice changing. Is that normal ? Maybe Iím just paranoid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Thatís where I got mine from... I just donít want the voice change... they only had 50mg and I cut it into 1/4 then cut the 1/4 into an 1/8 (with a very good pill cutter) Iím noticing no side affects after one week, however the only one Iím too concerned about is the voice change. Maybe Iím paranoid but I feel as if there is something in my throat clogged but no voice change. What should I look for? Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy85 View Post
    Good to know thatís where I got mine from! Did her voice change? Iím having almost no side affects however my throat feels a little clogged but no voice changing. Is that normal ? Maybe Iím just paranoid
    No maíam. Alls well. Sheís perfectly feminine lol. Virilizatiom usually only happens with either, bad shit or too long and too hard of use.
    10-20mg a day for 6-8 weeks is all Iíve cycled her for.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    733 Posts
    Rep Points

Thatís where I got mine from... I just donít want the voice change... they only had 50mg and I cut it into 1/4 then cut the 1/4 into an 1/8 (with a very good pill cutter) Iím noticing no side affects after one week, however the only one Iím too concerned about is the voice change. Maybe Iím paranoid but I feel as if there is something in my throat clogged but no voice change. What should I look for? Thank you
    Youíre just a little paranoid right now. Focus on diet and training. My wife started like that and thought she was going to grow a mustache that never happened. No voice changes or big clits either. Only side affect was she is sexy as hell. Give it couple more weeks - be mindful of changes but donít let it consume you. Keep us updated and good luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points

Youíre just a little paranoid right now. Focus on diet and training. My wife started like that and thought she was going to grow a mustache that never happened. No voice changes or big clits either. Only side affect was she is sexy as hell. Give it couple more weeks - be mindful of changes but donít let it consume you. Keep us updated and good luck!

This ^^^^^ my wife the same. Paranoid. But only side effect was ripped as f.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Wow thank you 💪 hey how do I change my avatar? Do I have to be on a desktop to do this ? Off topic lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points

Wow thank you hey how do I change my avatar? Do I have to be on a desktop to do this ? Off topic lol
    You can edit it on the Tapatalk ap. Not sure what youíre using.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

How much is she taking? Did sheís get any manly side affects? If so how long did it take lol