• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is there ever a sale?

Lifter247

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been on this forum for years as so has this source. I have never seen you guys have a promo sale. I would love to give you guys a try but I have honestly been waiting for a deal before I pull the trigger. Black Friday sale maybe?

What is “non gmp” anyway? Why would you list something like that? And why throw a fit if I show off your vials? They lose more business than they realize I think. Definitely a turn off. Sorry, being honest. The extra price for mct is an over the top slap as well.

What is “non gmp” anyway? Why would you list something like that? And why throw a fit if I show off your vials? They lose more business than they realize I think. Definitely a turn off. Sorry, being honest. The extra price for mct is an over the top slap as well.
This is simply a safeguard that all products are not FDA approved along with manufacture practice and testing, basically not suggesting for human or clinical use. The discretion with vials could be due to many reasons that are simply to sensitive to post.
This is not uncommon or out of the ordinary. Long as they have this in their disclaimer or faq, it's fair situational awareness to all customers in which they agree upon.

Been on this forum for years as so has this source. I have never seen you guys have a promo sale. I would love to give you guys a try but I have honestly been waiting for a deal before I pull the trigger. Black Friday sale maybe?

Thank you for the message Lifter247, we never have promos or sales. On larger orders I always include extras.

Bones

Most of our items are GMP Manufactured, I don't want anyone confused. There are no pics allowed.

Bones

- - - Updated - - -

This is simply a safeguard that all products are not FDA approved along with manufacture practice and testing, basically not suggesting for human or clinical use. The discretion with vials could be due to many reasons that are simply to sensitive to post.
This is not uncommon or out of the ordinary. Long as they have this in their disclaimer or faq, it's fair situational awareness to all customers in which they agree upon.

Thank you Vision.

Bones

Back