• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pharmacy Norma test e td!

Avnj5

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
US-DS came through with some good old Norma Test E from the pharmacy. Classic human grade test from Europe that many of the long time vets would know and remember. This of course was bought for me on a special request and sent from across the pond.
Norma_Hellas_Testosterone_Enanthate_1000.jpeg

Norma_Hellas_Testosterone_Enanthate_1000_1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Us-ds came through with some good old Norma test e from the pharmacy. Classic human grade test from Europe that many of the long time vets would know and remember. This of course was bought for me on a special request and sent from across the pond.
Great to see that they went out of their way to hook you up with some items from out of range, that is top quality customer service right there buddy... special request request product hunt, search, ship and retrieve, success!

Just used my first one. About 1.2 ml inside like typical pharma grade. Amps are scored. Very nice and thick, it’s castor oil, test e, and benzyl benzoate as the only ingredients. A bit thicker than omnadren.

Back