• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pies!!!!!!!

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It's that time again. It's pie time. Tomorrow I will finish two coconut cream pies.

Whats your Tday fav desert?

I was really expecting a cream pie when I opened this

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Banana cream pie with shredded coconut on top.

I don't really want to eat a creampie so I'm gonna have to go with Marie Callenders Dutch Apple pie and a scoop of Briars vanilla ice cream. I know I will atleast eat 1/2 of one tomorrow. Homemade chocolate meringue pie is high on my list too but that's for Christmas.

Growing up it was Apple, then has morphed into pumpkin. Marie callenders has a crumb topped cherry pie that's pretty banging.

Making homemade apple pie with Honey Crisp apples

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude this sounds yummy!!
I had a black berry pie , but the crust was homestyle (thickish) ..boy oh boy that was good lol...
My mom made a homemade cinnamon apple pie with a graham cracker crust ...blew me away and I havent had a pie since that tasted as good lol..

Last edited:
Dude this sounds yummy!!
I had a black berry pie , but the crust was homestyle (thickish) ..boy oh boy that was good lol...
My mom made a homemade cinnamon apple pie with a graham cracker crust ...blew me away and I havent had a pie since that tasted as good lol..
Now that sounds like a killer apple pie...bless your mom for that!

Another great pie is a rich chocolate mousse pie with chocolate shavings on top. I could eat half of one lol.

I was really expecting a cream pie when I opened this

I am kinda disappointed no one has posted one yet...

preview.jpg

Marie calendars cherry pie

Costco chocolate mouse layered cake cause it tastes better than pie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just tried a slice of peanut butter mousse pie that's so damn deadly!

I just had a upside down rum cake.
Very most like the girl up above.

First time ever making pies. We're stuck at home away from the rest of the family because we got the Rona. I made the apple and the wife made the pumpkin. Still haven't busted into them since we just finished dinner. They look and smell great though! I'll post up the recipe if they turn out good
756f0510c25a74ed6391b965ea71c27b.jpg

Get Shredded!
First time ever making pies. We're stuck at home away from the rest of the family because we got the Rona. I made the apple and the wife made the pumpkin. Still haven't busted into them since we just finished dinner. They look and smell great though! I'll post up the recipe if they turn out good
756f0510c25a74ed6391b965ea71c27b.jpg
Dayum

Back