• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Phobia

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys, let’s talk about our phobias a little. I’ve just read an article about the whole range that people have, starting with spiders and finishing with Thursdays, that I really became curious. How did you get your phobias and how do you deal with them?

I fuckin hate snakes. You put a gardner snake within 500feet of me and I am gone. Spiders, bugs, mice etc. don't bother me. I hate even watching snakes on television. Just the thought of how they move and slither around creeps me out. I went to Australia 17 years ago. I visited the Crocodile Hunter zoo there. They had the most venomous snake in the world in big glass cage there. It was so creepy just laying there knowing there was just a 1/4" of plexiglass between it and myself that it could kill me. I felt like I was helpless and was going to pass out. That's how much I hate snakes.

Fuck spiders. I've been bit a few times and it sucks. I won't run like a little girl from them, but if I think one is on me I do a pretty nice jig. And every square inch of my body gets slapped in .34 seconds.

I fuckin hate snakes. You put a gardner snake within 500feet of me and I am gone. Spiders, bugs, mice etc. don't bother me. I hate even watching snakes on television. Just the thought of how they move and slither around creeps me out. I went to Australia 17 years ago. I visited the Crocodile Hunter zoo there. They had the most venomous snake in the world in big glass cage there. It was so creepy just laying there knowing there was just a 1/4" of plexiglass between it and myself that it could kill me. I felt like I was helpless and was going to pass out. That's how much I hate snakes.

my wife really freaks out even if she sees a photo of the snake. She will never touch this page in the book

Fuck spiders. I've been bit a few times and it sucks. I won't run like a little girl from them, but if I think one is on me I do a pretty nice jig. And every square inch of my body gets slapped in .34 seconds.
If the first comment is about my wife, this one is 100% me!

We have a lot of these around here, don't think they'd bite

Untitled.png

I'm scared of falling and I work above the ground. Talk about screwed up.

Drowning and being buried alive.

Drowning use to be one of mine till my dad decided it was time for me to learn how to swim like he was taught tied my hands and feet threw me in had to swim like a seal to get to the top and to the edge..other than that anything I had a fear of I just went head forward with it heights,snakes,spiders,dark rooms,being choked out, etc just accept it embrace it. Guess that's just the military side of my family tho bunch of assholes lol

lol- my wife is the same- doesnt even like seeing them on TV- Im not a big fan
The other rodents like you said dont bother me so much as they disgust. I am 100% though the few times I have encountered rodents in my house. I kill them as soon as I realize they are in my house. No fucking rodent stands a chance in my house. They sign their death warrant as soon as they enter.
One got impaired by the mouse trap and was stumbling when I saw it staring into a corner Blair Witch style. That was fucked but I snuck up behind it and finished the job.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I cant be afraid of spiders and least not small ones, too many of them where Im at but yeah, big ones freak me out.

lol- my wife is the same- doesnt even like seeing them on TV- Im not a big fan
The other rodents like you said dont bother me so much as they disgust. I am 100% though the few times I have encountered rodents in my house. I kill them as soon as I realize they are in my house. No fucking rodent stands a chance in my house. They sign their death warrant as soon as they enter.
One got impaired by the mouse trap and was stumbling when I saw it staring into a corner Blair Witch style. That was fucked but I snuck up behind it and finished the job.

Yup same here. Mice are DOA when I know they are around. I don't poison those fuckers either. They get a swift cheap trap death. I laugh at the "humane" traps they sell that will let you release them alive outside. Fuck that they die. I have 2 dogs that don't do shit but I have 2 cats that are the best alert system known to man. The one female cat I have will literally sit in the kitchen for hours staring at the crack between the stove and fridge if she hears them around.

Funny thing a few years ago a manufacturing plant I was a supervisor at (made food grade product) had a mouse that was a stow away in between some pallets. About 8 of us tried to trap it to get it out of the building. They tried to scare it into a bucket I was holding. Well the thing tried to make a getaway and of all people the quality manager stunned it with a broom and a couple others bludgeoned it to death on the concrete floor. We put it in the trash and mopped up the bodily fluid. Later on a total tree hugger employee was pissed and sad because he wanted to go bury it out in the fields behind the plant. He literally wanted to have a proper burial for it.

Drowning use to be one of mine till my dad decided it was time for me to learn how to swim like he was taught tied my hands and feet threw me in had to swim like a seal to get to the top and to the edge..other than that anything I had a fear of I just went head forward with it heights,snakes,spiders,dark rooms,being choked out, etc just accept it embrace it. Guess that's just the military side of my family tho bunch of assholes lol
wow, that's tough dude

I've actually heard that same sort of story from a few people I know. I can swim but I choose to keep away from the deep parts. I've had more than I can remember dreams where I'm drowning in a ocean or lake. Something in my brain programming is off I guess lol.

Water, deathly afraid of it. Fuck water

Having spent nearly ten years living in the tropics eg Darwin NT You would think that i would have become well used to the sight of cockroaches and i mean monster roaches especially when they fly in at you when you open the door or a window OMG i still hate these creatures from hell, Even now at times in the summer i will out of bed turn the kitchen light on and there it is as big and bold as brass Year just sitting on the end of my favorite spoon shiiiit cant get to the spray fast enough, i hate it when they take off and hide, go back to bed in a spin ha ha Yeah man im hate roaches Ps i am nearly 70 yo there ya go

Back