• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sustanon melting point

Tailor

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi,

I am about to brew some pre mixed sust. To what temp you bring solvents+powder when cooking? This thing is confusing me as sust esters melting points vary from 50C to 120C.

Sust is a simple brew to make. I would take it to 140F-150F. That should be enough to get it all into a solution. There's no need for super high temps. Anything I make usually goes into a solution by about 150F.

Sust is a simple brew to make. I would take it to 140F-150F. That should be enough to get it all into a solution. There's no need for super high temps. Anything I make usually goes into a solution by about 150F.
Everybody thinks you have to bring the compound that you're making too the exact melting point or higher in order for it to go into a solution. When the reality of it is as you know it's not about the melting points it's about what temperature does the compound dissolve into a solution while in solvents...

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

thanks, this is what I thought but always better ask than be suprised during the cooking

Shouldn't need much heat at all, if you do, 140F is plenty

I heat all my test to 195 to 205 . To ensure no crash and that it's sterile

I heat all my test to 195 to 205 . To ensure no crash and that it's sterile
Heating it that much might help it from crashing, but it wouldn't matter if you took 400°F it will not help with sterilizing the compound....

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Back