• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

BPC 157 post surgery

CAhardcore

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Having gyno removed in a few weeks... anyone have thoughts about bpc 157 post surgery for enhanced recovery ?
If yes, pin close to the area operated on , or just anywhere ?

I have used it with great results!! I’ve had rotator cuff and muscle injuries to both shoulders requiring surgery and I love the stuff!!! I pinned in the area of the injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you feel like it would enhance the recovery/healing process for gyno surgery?

I guess it would depend on how much tissue is being removed, honestly I don’t know. I will say for me it helped with recovery post surgery. I’ve also used it on injuries to avoid surgery with excellent results.
I think it will definitely aid in recovery!

Right on, I’ll give it a try , can’t imagine it would hurt.

Have to keep it in the fridge once it’s reconstituted yeah ?

Yes keep it in the fridge.
Also when adding the BAC water do it slowly let it trickle down the side of the bottle to prevent damaging the molecules. I let the powder dissolve for a few minutes and when I pinned I rolled the bottle between my palms for an easy mix.
Remember use reconstituted mix in 14 days.

Gyno surgery - BPC.... I don't see much point in it honestly. Now if it was a knee or shoulder injury and you wanted to heal quicker I would run Tb500-BPC157-NPP-HGH

Pin close to the injury but never in damaged muscle tissue.

You never want to risk infection directly into an injury repeatedly. At the hospital they generally may do a shot into the actual injury for various reasons, but you are usually assigned antibiotics or given IV antibiotics at the time.

A preabcess or abcess would be detrimental and could literally become life threatening, aka think Compartment Syndrome, etc.

125-250mcgs 1-2x per day is common.

Feel free to use code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off at www.reconpeptides.com

Good luck.

Hey, was just thinking to speed up the recovery process... I have a somewhat physical job and don’t want to be unable to work for too long. Saw a video of a guy who seemed pretty laid up for like 3 weeks!

For after gyno surgery dont make sense but BPC157 is suposed to heal all injuries quick , so why not use it , at least will recover you from joint problems and training sessions

Hey, was just thinking to speed up the recovery process... I have a somewhat physical job and don’t want to be unable to work for too long. Saw a video of a guy who seemed pretty laid up for like 3 weeks!

Yeah everything I have read and researched says you can expect to heal 2-3x faster if using it around 500mcg day split into 250mcg 2x day.

Also the research says it doesn’t matter location where you inject since it’s systemic.

Avoid sellers that have crazy high pricing for it. Some are trying to sell it for $100-$150 for just 5mg. Shouldn’t pay more than $35 per 5mg or less.

Rock On

Yeah everything I have read and researched says you can expect to heal 2-3x faster if using it around 500mcg day split into 250mcg 2x day.

Also the research says it doesn’t matter location where you inject since it’s systemic.

Avoid sellers that have crazy high pricing for it. Some are trying to sell it for $100-$150 for just 5mg. Shouldn’t pay more than $35 per 5mg or less.

Rock On

Yeah the accelerated healing is what I’m looking for ! Can also use the time to heal up some other nagging injuries, get back to it with no gyno and some fresh muscles and joints

Yeah the accelerated healing is what I’m looking for ! Can also use the time to heal up some other nagging injuries, get back to it with no gyno and some fresh muscles and joints

Sounds like a kick ass plan
I’m using 5mg TB 500 2x week and 250mcg BPC 157 2x day. Gonna add 2ius of hgh tomorrow as well.

Rock On

It's great stuff. For something like that where it has good blood flow you could just pin it subq or IM for systemic dosing. GH will really help too. I usually use 250mcg 1-2x daily. Should significantly accelerate your healing

Are you noticing positive effects?

Pulled a muscle in upper lat and it’s about 80% healed now. Hopefully the GH will help with older rotator injuries from lifting so heavy in my 20’s.

Rock On

I used BPC 157 after such surgery. But my experience is unlikely to help you because I had to stop quickly. I had a situation where I needed to treat two different parts of my body at the same time, so I had to choose a priority.

I used BPC 157 after such surgery. But my experience is unlikely to help you because I had to stop quickly. I had a situation where I needed to treat two different parts of my body at the same time, so I had to choose a priority.
I had a rather small period of time between the operation to remove gynecomastia and the appointment for rhinoplasty beverly hills. I had to stop using the drug for some time before plastic surgery. Not sure if I really should have, but the doctor was too careful. You know, there are situations when different drugs come into conflict with each other. I didn't want to test it myself. But after a few days of putting BPC 157 on, I noticed a small result (if I wasn't dreaming, lol).

Back