• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What’s your take on Science? Sarm supp

What’s are take on science?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s up with these post lately?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top five Sarms companies Im guessing he is looking for

Just wanting opinions. List your top 5 brands.
This is twice now that you asked about this company, first it was in the private sub-forum of a source that has nothing to do with them. They are not a source here so please tread lightly with how you go about mentioning brands and companies.
Also, you mentioned the name of a AAS brand that you are using in a different post and I don't recall any of their products being sold from any sponsors here. At least not to my understanding.
The mentioning of these companies/products can have a promotional ring to it.

This is twice now that you asked about this company, first it was in the private sub-forum of a source that has nothing to do with them. They are not a source here so please tread lightly with how you go about mentioning brands and companies.
Also, you mentioned the name of a AAS brand that you are using in a different post and I don't recall any of their products being sold from any sponsors here. At least not to my understanding.
The mentioning of these companies/products can have a promotional ring to it.
I’m sorry. No I’m not a shill I’m just trying to be careful with my money. That’s all. I screwed up and got scammed a few weeks ago. Trying new places.
I didn’t mean to come off overbearing. Yes I was referring to science.bio. I was asking because I don’t have the resources to lab my stuff.
I asked about aas because I keep getting emails about a bulk order I was running numbers for.
my wife grilled my ass when I screwed up last time. I’m just nervous. I wasn’t promoting I promise. I’m sorry I sounded this way guys.
the only reason I haven’t hit any of the sponsors is because I kept getting mixed responses on another forum that I don’t really know the guys. I was sent to this one by a good brother. I trust him.

And yes sir, I was looking for anyone’s opinion on their top 5 brands. Truthfully, I’ve never ran anything but science. So I wouldn’t know any better anyway.

Don't have a top 5, have an only 2. I don't really play with the SARMs anymore but Chemyo and Science.bio. Both 100% legit.

Natural Sarms!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Why don’t you use shit that works like real steroids instead of wasting your money bs research chemicals that are more expensive

Why don’t you use shit that works like real steroids instead of wasting your money bs research chemicals that are more expensive

Sarms work if they're legit and not bunk shit. The problem is they don't have as much research backing them. I will say that (lgd and rad) the suppressive ones are useless without a test base imo

Sarms work if they're legit and not bunk shit. The problem is they don't have as much research backing them. I will say that (lgd and rad) the suppressive ones are useless without a test base imo

When certain people make posts like that member did it's not even worth your time to correct them, because clearly they have been a disservice to themselves by not doing research and reading research. When people ask for help, we should always be of service, but when people make ignorant comments because of their ignorance, let them carry on in their own ignorance ;)

When certain people make posts like that member did it's not even worth your time to correct them, because clearly they have been a disservice to themselves by not doing research and reading research. When people ask for help, we should always be of service, but when people make ignorant comments because of their ignorance, let them carry on in their own ignorance ;)
Ive done my research and also used several Sarms. Sarms are more expensive and have a minimal effect compared to steroids. People who take Sarms look no different than a natural lifter. You just a scummy drug pushing liar. Sarms a garbage rc

I am helping. OP don’t waste your money on Sarms they are suppressive abd have side effects and are less effective than testosterone

Yes I see that now! Thanks for saving me some time in regards to responding to that troll :p

Yes I see that now! Thanks for saving me some time in regards to responding to that troll :p
I’m not a troll. I’m honest. I’m definitely not low life drug pushing shill like half this forum. Sarms are worthless and a waste of money. They are more expensive that testosterone and most aas, they still shut you down and have side effects. You people can’t be this fucking retarded

Each sarm I guess has its own purpose and some might be worth looking into. That being said I used them once. Did two together for purpose of bulking, lgd and another I forget it was 4 years ago. Didn’t do anything for me. In my opinion waste of money. Could be others though that work better for their intended purposes but I have no further interest in them.

I’m not a troll. I’m honest. I’m definitely not low life drug pushing shill like half this forum. Sarms are worthless and a waste of money. They are more expensive that testosterone and most aas, they still shut you down and have side effects. You people can’t be this fucking retarded

The only retard here is you. You've obviously done a ZEROOO research on them. I've personally used rad140 with trt and made insane strength gains that I wouldn't have gotten on just test alone. No longer responding to you..just had to clear this up, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

Get Shredded!
I am helping. OP don’t waste your money on Sarms they are suppressive abd have side effects and are less effective than testosterone

well if you take a look around there's some sponsors here that sell these products, any sponsors also offer legitimate authentic studies that come out of universities and other clinics around the world to support the authenticity and breakthrough of these compounds.. it'll probably be in your better interest to simmer down and stop slandering products offered by sources within this community because that falls into a category of sponsor bashing.. I'm simply giving you a very kind suggestion but you do from here on out is up to you.

having personal opinions is one thing but everything you're stating is not factual and it's subjective.. if you would like for me to drop a nuke on you with a lot of studies that have been conducted in the past decade, it would be the equivalent of me bending you over my knee and spanking you..you let me know which way you want to go about this before you start giving people advice and suggestions on shit that you do not know what you're talking about.. and yes they are not testosterone you're comparing two different substances that have two different targeting properties.. if you say anymore I'm going to give you one opportunity to present facts to support your statements, and if you don't then I'll take it a step furtherconsidering this trolling and sponsor bashing.

If you have no facts to support this then do yourself a favor and get back in your lane.. and you're not helping, you are lying. If they don't work and if they have no properties whatsoever then why do you make the suggestion that they're suppressive?

Lol you guys clearly aren't reading the title of this thread. He's not asking for your narrow minded opinions. Merely asking about a source.

Lol you guys clearly aren't reading the title of this thread. He's not asking for your narrow minded opinions. Merely asking about a source.
Guys I wasn’t asking for a source, I just wanted to know everyone’s favorite brands. I have sources and theirs plenty of them here. I see the research. It’s impressive.
I like to run mk677 year round. The full effects of that compound are received off of several months of use. In my experience anyway. Before anabolics, this was my go to. I still like them because they do work.
live been looking into 140 with trt like he said and I’ve heard the same exact results from several others. It’s amazing.

Back