Whatís your take on Science? Sarm supp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    285

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    265
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    162
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Rep Points
    9126910

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    When certain people make posts like that member did it's not even worth your time to correct them, because clearly they have been a disservice to themselves by not doing research and reading research. When people ask for help, we should always be of service, but when people make ignorant comments because of their ignorance, let them carry on in their own ignorance
    I am helping. OP donít waste your money on Sarms they are suppressive abd have side effects and are less effective than testosterone

  2. #17
    Senior Member

    Joocey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    216

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    51
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    93
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points
    3077790

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    When certain people make posts like that member did it's not even worth your time to correct them, because clearly they have been a disservice to themselves by not doing research and reading research. When people ask for help, we should always be of service, but when people make ignorant comments because of their ignorance, let them carry on in their own ignorance
    Yes I see that now! Thanks for saving me some time in regards to responding to that troll

  3. #18
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    285

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    265
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    162
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Rep Points
    9126910

    Quote Originally Posted by Joocey View Post
    Yes I see that now! Thanks for saving me some time in regards to responding to that troll
    Iím not a troll. Iím honest. Iím definitely not low life drug pushing shill like half this forum. Sarms are worthless and a waste of money. They are more expensive that testosterone and most aas, they still shut you down and have side effects. You people canít be this fucking retarded

  4. #19
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    857

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    109
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    331
    Thanked in
    237 Posts
    Rep Points
    332056292

    Each sarm I guess has its own purpose and some might be worth looking into. That being said I used them once. Did two together for purpose of bulking, lgd and another I forget it was 4 years ago. Didnít do anything for me. In my opinion waste of money. Could be others though that work better for their intended purposes but I have no further interest in them.

  5. #20
    Senior Member

    Joocey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    216

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    51
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    93
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points
    3077790

    Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    Iím not a troll. Iím honest. Iím definitely not low life drug pushing shill like half this forum. Sarms are worthless and a waste of money. They are more expensive that testosterone and most aas, they still shut you down and have side effects. You people canít be this fucking retarded
    The only retard here is you. You've obviously done a ZEROOO research on them. I've personally used rad140 with trt and made insane strength gains that I wouldn't have gotten on just test alone. No longer responding to you..just had to clear this up, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

  6. #21
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    19,064

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,867
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,245
    Thanked in
    4,525 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    I am helping. OP donít waste your money on Sarms they are suppressive abd have side effects and are less effective than testosterone
    well if you take a look around there's some sponsors here that sell these products, any sponsors also offer legitimate authentic studies that come out of universities and other clinics around the world to support the authenticity and breakthrough of these compounds.. it'll probably be in your better interest to simmer down and stop slandering products offered by sources within this community because that falls into a category of sponsor bashing.. I'm simply giving you a very kind suggestion but you do from here on out is up to you.

    having personal opinions is one thing but everything you're stating is not factual and it's subjective.. if you would like for me to drop a nuke on you with a lot of studies that have been conducted in the past decade, it would be the equivalent of me bending you over my knee and spanking you..you let me know which way you want to go about this before you start giving people advice and suggestions on shit that you do not know what you're talking about.. and yes they are not testosterone you're comparing two different substances that have two different targeting properties.. if you say anymore I'm going to give you one opportunity to present facts to support your statements, and if you don't then I'll take it a step furtherconsidering this trolling and sponsor bashing.

    If you have no facts to support this then do yourself a favor and get back in your lane.. and you're not helping, you are lying. If they don't work and if they have no properties whatsoever then why do you make the suggestion that they're suppressive?

  7. #22
    Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    49

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    50100

    Sarms are total waste IMO

  8. #23
    Senior Member

    Joocey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    216

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    51
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    93
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points
    3077790

    Lol you guys clearly aren't reading the title of this thread. He's not asking for your narrow minded opinions. Merely asking about a source.

  9. #24
    Member

    Mrinsensitive's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Ky
    Posts
    48

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    60100

    Quote Originally Posted by Joocey View Post
    Lol you guys clearly aren't reading the title of this thread. He's not asking for your narrow minded opinions. Merely asking about a source.
    Guys I wasnít asking for a source, I just wanted to know everyoneís favorite brands. I have sources and theirs plenty of them here. I see the research. Itís impressive.
    I like to run mk677 year round. The full effects of that compound are received off of several months of use. In my experience anyway. Before anabolics, this was my go to. I still like them because they do work.
    live been looking into 140 with trt like he said and Iíve heard the same exact results from several others. Itís amazing.

Similar Threads

  1. The Ultimate SARM (For the SARM boys)
    By anabolichow2 in forum AAS Sponsored and Unsponsored Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-11-2020, 07:34 PM
  2. $10 off EVERY Sarm or Sarm Blends - Today ONLY!
    By GYMnTONIC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2020, 06:37 AM
  3. Best fat loss supp
    By fishfish in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-19-2015, 08:02 AM
  4. Best form of Glutamine to supp with ?
    By l69lou in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-15-2014, 11:52 AM
  5. Good liver supp
    By shredder1 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-28-2014, 05:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums