Problems on my second cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points

Problems on my second cycle

So my first cycle, I ran 500mg test/week (2x pins per week), .25mg adex on pin days for 5 months and I was fine. I dropped to a cruise of 100mg/week and also dropped AI. My bloods on cruise were around 1000 test, 52 estrogen (my natty levels were 650 test, 26 estrogen). After 9 months of cruise, I just upped the dose to 300mg test/week and it's been almost 4 weeks.

On the 2nd week of the cycle, I started taking .25mg adex again on pin days. I got 0 sleep on both the days I did that, so I thought maybe I'm crashing my E2 and stopped the AI completely. My third week I got another night of insomnia on one of my pin days. Entering week 4 and so far this week I've had two nights of 0 sleep, one of them right now this morning after I pinned yesterday. I have no idea what's going on, because I had no such issues on my first cycle, and none on my cruise either.

Is this an estrogen issue? it started when I first took the AI, but then I stopped taking it and I still can't sleep. I hope someone has a clue what's going on because I'm about to stop completely because the lack of sleep is driving me crazy. I plan to get bloods again, but wanted to wait 4 weeks after increasing the dose. I have also been using the exact same source this entire time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    678 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by thaifoon View Post
    So my first cycle, I ran 500mg test/week (2x pins per week), .25mg adex on pin days for 5 months and I was fine. I dropped to a cruise of 100mg/week and also dropped AI. My bloods on cruise were around 1000 test, 52 estrogen (my natty levels were 650 test, 26 estrogen). After 9 months of cruise, I just upped the dose to 300mg test/week and it's been almost 4 weeks.

On the 2nd week of the cycle, I started taking .25mg adex again on pin days. I got 0 sleep on both the days I did that, so I thought maybe I'm crashing my E2 and stopped the AI completely. My third week I got another night of insomnia on one of my pin days. Entering week 4 and so far this week I've had two nights of 0 sleep, one of them right now this morning after I pinned yesterday. I have no idea what's going on, because I had no such issues on my first cycle, and none on my cruise either.

Is this an estrogen issue? it started when I first took the AI, but then I stopped taking it and I still can't sleep. I hope someone has a clue what's going on because I'm about to stop completely because the lack of sleep is driving me crazy. I plan to get bloods again, but wanted to wait 4 weeks after increasing the dose. I have also been using the exact same source this entire time.
    Get bloods now, otherwise youíre just guessing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    Rep Points

Probably is low estrogen because you dont need AI in such low dosage . why people use AI any cycle even such low dosage cycles . But if you can do go bloodwork best way to understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points

That's what I was thinking.. low estrogen. But it's been 11 days since my last AI, I guess it'll take awhile to recover. I will get bloods for sure, thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    Rep Points

Its very easy to kill estrogen and is very hard to recover it , try to use something like dbol with test . I crash my estro when i compete many times and i feel like shit, no sleeep, lethargy . High estrogen not good for gyno but low is much worst

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,529 Posts
    Rep Points

Who knows what is going on, even with bloods that won't give anyone any real proof to support sleep loss, it would be an assumtion.

Now, if you are having this issue and historically it happens the day of, Maybe pin at night before bed. Keep in mind that serum levels will begin to climb and for most it will be supratherapeutic T levels after 34hrs, with that said, it begins to climb and that could be effecting your sleep, by way of adrenal levels and such..

Try PM injections and see if that offsets the rhythm.. Later PM injections that is, right before bed..

Worth a shot! (shrugs)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Who knows what is going on, even with bloods that won't give anyone any real proof to support sleep loss, it would be an assumtion.

Now, if you are having this issue and historically it happens the day of, Maybe pin at night before bed. Keep in mind that serum levels will begin to climb and for most it will be supratherapeutic T levels after 34hrs, with that said, it begins to climb and that could be effecting your sleep, by way of adrenal levels and such..

Try PM injections and see if that offsets the rhythm.. Later PM injections that is, right before bed..

Worth a shot! (shrugs)
    Thanks, but I am pinning Tuesday AM and Friday PM (right before bed). It seems to interrupt my sleep even pinning right before I (try) and go to sleep. If I get bloods and everything looks normal, I will just have to back down to my cruise dose for now till I figure it out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    Rep Points

Since i star pinning at night all is better . and after hot shower is better to pin and absortion . Like i said we always need Vision here

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,529 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks, but I am pinning Tuesday AM and Friday PM (right before bed). It seems to interrupt my sleep even pinning right before I (try) and go to sleep. If I get bloods and everything looks normal, I will just have to back down to my cruise dose for now till I figure it out.
    Listen, don't feel compelled to get your injections in twice a week. You can even make them once a week or at least once every 6 days. If in fact your injections are having a indirect effect with disrupting your sleep pattern, having a higher concentration of oil on one single injection could amplify the restlessness that evening, however it could set you up to being a better position during the week. Because either way they're still a hormonal buildup.
    There was a duration that I was personally experiencing this, but it was only after the fact that I planted the seed thinking it affected my sleep. It was more mental for me.
    I really hope you find some answers man, because sleep is the biggest and longest battle that I've ever fought. Some days you're the bug, and other days you're the windshield.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    484 Posts
    Rep Points

Don't guess get bloods

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,995 Posts
    Rep Points

I wouldnt use adex for 300mg test. off subject your natural test is 650 and you cruised for 9 months? why?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

I would get bloods but also what other variables are there? Caffeine intake? Anxiety? Life problems? Alot of the time for me its shit i donít even think about thats causing it. Also try some Benadryl or some gaba to sleep on the day that happens i take this shit called Doser by axe and sledge works amazing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I wouldnt use adex for 300mg test. off subject your natural test is 650 and you cruised for 9 months? why?
    I was planning to blast sooner before covid came in and shut all the gyms down, and I wanted to cruise to maintain what I got over my first blast. Lockdowns kinda fucked everything up.

Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceguy View Post
    I would get bloods but also what other variables are there? Caffeine intake? Anxiety? Life problems? Alot of the time for me its shit i donít even think about thats causing it. Also try some Benadryl or some gaba to sleep on the day that happens i take this shit called Doser by axe and sledge works amazing.
    I just drink 2-3 cups of black coffee on workout days in the AM, but that never really affected my sleep before. And we just entered our 2nd lockdown here in Portland (gyms and everything closed), so maybe I'm just internally stressed about that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    723 Posts
    Rep Points

just out of curiosity, what kind(ester) test are you using. And I know everyone is diff., but why are you taking an AI on such a low dose? And one more question- are you using the EXACT same(brand,ester) test that you used when you ran the 500 for 5 months? this is really weird too me-never heard of test or an AI causing sleep issues- well- maybe an AI if you took a crazy high dose. And are you taking any other supps, or drugs?
    Last edited by hot rod; 11-25-2020 at 10:40 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    just out of curiosity, what kind(ester) test are you using. And I know everyone is diff., but why are you taking an AI on such a low dose? And one more question- are you using the EXACT same(brand,ester) test that you used when you ran the 500 for 5 months? this is really weird too me-never heard of test or an AI causing sleep issues- well- maybe an AI if you took a crazy high dose. And are you taking any other supps, or drugs?
    Test cypionate. Same brand the entire time. I thought that since my AI was kind of in the high range while cruising, I should preemptively take some before I got any sides, but I think now that was a mistake. Especially since I was taking 500mg my first blast and only 300mg this time, I should have lowered the dose or not taken any at all till I felt sides. No other drugs. Only test and the arimidex the 2nd week.

I just ordered the blood panel and am getting bloods taken Friday so hopefully I'll have a better idea if this is due to hormones or something else.