• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mike Tyson Versus Roy Jones Jr. Fight

Get Shredded!
McKernan vs Badou Jack

Pretty sure McKernan is 13-0

Crazy bc he came out to DMX This is like 1996 all over again. Love it.

Yeah jack was suppose to be some experience fighter , but hey couldnt sit blake down that military guy had heart .....

Republican Trump campaign demands a recount of that 14-0 record. They are taking this to SCOTUS. :nerd:
also, lol @ liver shot

Dude are you fucking retarded? This is about boxing and were discussing boxing and leave it to you drag politics in it lol...your so fucking annoying do you even have any friends hahaha ....my god let the politics go for a few.....suggestion go play with some vag !!

Gin N Juice Baby!

- - - Updated - - -

settle down clown. God you are easy to trigger. just chill till the next episode
Dude are you fucking retarded? This is about boxing and were discussing boxing and leave it to you drag politics in it lol...your so fucking annoying do you even have any friends hahaha ....my god let the politics go for a few.....suggestion go play with some vag !!

Last edited:
Sorry @ Twisted, I should not have called you a clown. A better response would be to say stop acting like a clown. I don't want to be a hypocrite. You understand. :D

Holy fuck! I just read these old guys are getting a guaranteed cool Mill each!!! Lol we are suckers I’d fight ol Mike for a mill, I might not have lasted a round but damn how much can a 54 yr old iron Mike uppercut hurt LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy fuck! I just read these old guys are getting a guaranteed cool Mill each!!! Lol we are suckers I’d fight ol Mike for a mill, I might not have lasted a round but damn how much can a 54 yr old iron Mike uppercut hurt LOL

Shit I'd do it too, but old Mike still has some power in those uppercuts an hooks. Idk if a mil will be enough to cover the hospital bills for me lmao

answer = A lot

IML Gear Cream!
Oh my fucking god the was rigged like the election ...wtf is that Mike dominated that whole fight ....

A draw???? wtf kinda bullshit is that? i thought they weren't declaring a winner but imo Tyson clearly won that. Landed alot more punches an was setting the pace the whole time

It wasn't bad at all but tyson win. This is the everyone gets a trophy generation.

Draw

I think Tyson won

But it was Nostalgic.

Gonna be rematch💪💪💪

It was "hard sparing" but more entertaining than I thought it would be. I think the biggest fight was against fatigue, especially Roy. This is a new venture Mike is starting called the Legends Only League where older fighters come back to fight expeditions. I guessing they decided ahead of time that the fight would be a draw.

Jesus @Twisted, we are talking about boxing here. Can't you stop referencing politics for 5 seconds? Do you not have any friends? Do you not have a life? Do you not have a job? Do you not have a dog?
Why does everything you don't agree with have to be rigged? Do you not have a car? Christ, people like you make me want to scream stfu Karen! LOL.
Oh my fucking god the was rigged like the election ...wtf is that Mike dominated that whole fight ....

Jesus @Twisted, we are talking about boxing here. Can't you stop referencing politics for 5 seconds? Do you not have any friends? Do you not have a life? Do you not have a job? Do you not have a dog?
Why does everything you don't agree with have to be rigged? Do you not have a car? Christ, people like you make me want to scream stfu Karen! LOL.

Just following in your foots steps ...but the fight was fixed and first thing that came to my mind was 2020 election😳

Get Shredded!
In fairness they did say in advance that there would be no "winner" of that fight.

We got to see old school Mike. I'd only have dreamed that day would come, exhibition or not. I actually believe that there were several chances Mike could have knocked him out and he chose not to. I was watching his movements close. Anyone agree with me??

The fight itself, It's no different then if they brought back Michael Jordan for a one on one with Dominique Wilkins.

Better believe I'm shelling out the cash to see the fights. I usually would just go with a free link tbh, but for Tyson, I know he is donating that to charity, so I had ZERO issue shelling out $50.

Best cash I have spent all year. Im still smiling ear to ear, this made me very happy. :)

In fairness they did say in advance that there would be no "winner" of that fight.

We got to see old school Mike. I'd only have dreamed that day would come, exhibition or not. I actually believe that there were several chances Mike could have knocked him out and he chose not to. I was watching his movements close. Anyone agree with me??

The fight itself, It's no different then if they brought back Michael Jordan for a one on one with Dominique Wilkins.

Better believe I'm shelling out the cash to see the fights. I usually would just go with a free link tbh, but for Tyson, I know he is donating that to charity, so I had ZERO issue shelling out $50.

Best cash I have spent all year. Im still smiling ear to ear, this made me very happy. :)

I wasnt aware of the no winner of fight agreement ...

I still like seeing Mike move like he does even at this age. That side to side head movement and cutting angles.

I thought it would be shit but it wasn't bad at all. Good fun entertainment and I didn't pay for it so fuk it. Play on.

but for Tyson, I know he is donating that to charity, so I had ZERO issue shelling out $50.

I haven’t watched the fight yet but I saw the after fight interview with Tyson and Jones, Jones was totally gassed man where as Tyson wanted a rematch LOL I guess Tyson still hits like freight train!

The fact he is donating his mill draws great respect from me

I actually believe that there were several chances Mike could have knocked him out and he chose not to.

There were a few exchanges in each round that Tyson could have gone to the head and went to the body. In the 3rd round, we started to see the old Mike, you could see his aggression come back, Tyson missed with a hook and followed up with a uppercut that would have parted Jones from his consciousness. Completely agree Jones was gassed in the 2nd round, Mike moved well, his head movement and angles, combinations where sharp.

How the Judges managed to come up with a Draw, even if it was unofficial is a joke, Tyson won every round.

Yeah I agree it was for charity so why not pay was my thought ....I also had the same smile like a kid lol.....I got to tell you Jake Paul fight was nice!!

I didn’t watch the fight and have no desire to even see the highlights of it. This was a rigged exhibition “fight” for money and nothing else.

I didn’t watch the fight and have no desire to even see the highlights of it. This was a rigged exhibition “fight” for money and nothing else.

If Jake Paul’s fight was rigged I feel bad for Nate

Back