• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mike Tyson Versus Roy Jones Jr. Fight

adhome01

www.DrugsGear.com
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who is watching the Tyson vs Jones Jr fight (exhibition) this weekend?

Earlier I read that it was supposed to be "hard sparring" only with no knockouts or judges. Then Mike tweeted a report saying it's a real fight with judges and KOs allowed. If it ends up being anything like the Mike Tyson vs Corey Sanders exhibition, there will be a lot of upset people.

Yeah no ko's, no ref or judges, there will not be a declared winner at the end and fight stops if there is a major cut.

Sooooo $50 to watch light sparring? Fuck that. I was hyped to see this but i'm gonna save my money and just wait to watch it on yt for free.

As a former boxer I'm totally baffled at this no 'KO' shit. Is it TKO or are they going to limit Mike's nasty right? He's still got it

e1e3b7e8163ccbcdea2575680dbb4b87.jpg

Better believe Im watching it.

I have my Mike Tysons OG NES video game in the case, Tyson tshirt and fuzzy Mike Tyson socks all lined up for the occassion. Maybe Ill snap a photo to make you guys laugh.

Tyson's my favorite. Id pay $50 bucks to watch him fight a lightweight LOL

Better believe Im watching it.

I have my Mike Tysons OG NES video game in the case, Tyson tshirt and fuzzy Mike Tyson socks all lined up for the occassion. Maybe Ill snap a photo to make you guys laugh.

Tyson's my favorite. Id pay $50 bucks to watch him fight a lightweight LOL

Sometimes it better to leave your legacy alone.

What if Tyson loses? Embarrasses himself? Why take the chance and have ppl see you this way?

You have young ppl who never saw him fight.

They heard about it, as legends go...so they watch. And see an old retired fighter look sad. Concluding, meh, "I don't know what all this talk was about. He sucked."

IML Gear Cream!

What if Tyson loses? Embarrasses himself? Why take the chance and have ppl see you this way?

They heard about it, as legends go...so they watch. And see an old retired fighter look sad. Concluding, meh, "I don't know what all this talk was about. He sucked."

Reminds me of when Royce Gracie fought Matt Hughes and was like 98-0 and lost. Meanwhile he was old too.

To me that means they are a true fighter. They don't care what other people think. They are in it for the real deal passion. And Im sure the money is nice too.

Jones is way to fast for Mike . But I guess anything can happen these days

You stop from knocking each other out by laying back and going easy... play the game and get paid.

Now of course, if we take into consideration the match up with Creed and the Drago, that was also suppose to be and exhibition. But we know how that went.

Drago had other plans and killed Creed in like two rounds.

Not sure if it will go the same way, but history tells us each fighter should be careful.

Attachments

• thrroww.jpg
    thrroww.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 49
Yes it’s a sparring match! They ain’t getting my Ulysses Grant!

Im ready to go. Pre Show starts in 1.5 hrs at 8pm

127530970_232378241565833_5676661058455395033_n.jpg

128550691_3619408174805792_769901547695247695_n.jpg

Yup. Look at Chuck Liddell when he fought Tito. I was embarrassed for him. I’d prefer to remember Mike the way he was. By far the most dominant puncher I ever witnessed.

For you guys saying Tyson shouldn't fight.

Did you see the interview he did where he was crying? Saying he felt like a bitch now given how destructive he was in his prime and that's why he wanted to fight again?

Whatever he is going through in his head made him NEED this. I'm sure it eats at him all the time knowing what possibly could have been. That shit will ruin your life.

Just like Ronnie being unable to walk on his own, that won't be his legacy. It'll be how dominant he was and this fight will be a side note.

The pre fight is on and honestly its pretty horrific

Mario Lopez is the spokesman.

He was great in Saved by the Bell

but...

Anyways Ill keep you guys updated if no one else does

First undercard fight starts.

Several of the undercards look awesome and several are pure rubbish.

Yeah I just ordered it ....I like Mike so lets see what happens here lol

Gonzales vs Vasquez

One of the best lightweight fights I have ever seen/ Precision hitting, cardio, etc.

They both landed 545 punches

Vasquez was the winner. Split decision

Had they had some power behind them they would have devastated other fighters Hard to do at 126lbs.....

Excellent Start to the fight night...

Back