• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best Cutting Stack without Tren

Miringains

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been reading some of the forums where guys mention their difficulty handling Tren. Nobody can deny, quality Tren is addicting and insane results given everything else is in top notch. Curious to hear what some people have used with great results for cutting stacks that are relatively affordable, minor sides etc..

Currently i am on 800mg Test cyp, 8 weeks in. at the 10 week mark i am throwing in 400mg Deca and lowering the test to 500.

Come spring i am looking to run Test at my TRT dose of 200mg, Masteron E and either Anavar at 50mg ED or Winstrol.

Overall just looking to avoid Tren. Its not so much the sides of tren but more so the long term health effects that scare me a bit.

Interested in hearing thoughts! Also not interested in using HGH, Clen, T3, slin, etc.. im a simple cycle guy.

Current Stats: 5'10, 210 , 12-13% BF

Diet is key to a cut. Can cut on any supplements in my opinion if diet is right. That being said, you should be good with the test, mast, and var. You’ll be pleased if you already at low body fat % and notice plenty of veins you never knew you had.

IMO, and not advice or recommendation of any kind.

Test P 200-300
Winstrol inj 50-75 daily
ECA stack
Var could be nice addition 20-25mg 2-3x

Killer diet/training combo.

Quote -
Brian Fantana:
“60 percent of the time, it works every time!”

Max

Question. For ya. Have you tried npp?

Test mast and npp synergy! Npp will still help with joints , shouldnt experience deca side effects/ issues, should experience fullness, strength will jump up pretty dam fast and the mast adds to the strength while taking off any slight bit of water you might be holding. You look bigger and fuller but also more defined!! Win,win.

you can cut on anything so what you do imo is run the safest compounds and at low to moderate doses.

Anavar and/or Nandralone (probably want NPP if you get water from deca but whatever), and/or Primo, DHB, and/or maybe some masteron with your TRT+ levels of test that you can get away with the least amount of AI (140mg for me)

How much of a caloric deficit are you at currently? Frequency of workouts & volume?

10 weeks of feel good and complete recomp cycle. This works magic for me.

primo 600mg week 1-10
Sus250 375mg week 1-10
Masteron 600mg 1-10
var 50mg 1-6
wins 50 mg 7-10
ECA

You can thank me later.

Test only......

If you're feeling crazy throw in some type of Nandrolone
I personally like test and either deca or NPP for cutting. Keeps you more full and feeling better than tren. Mast or proviron on top is always good too, cuts back the peepee sides and keeps me feeling more energetic than just test/deca

IML Gear Cream!
In my opinion the best to use instead of tren is NPP, so test + npp + masteron + wintrol oral is amazing but of course with good diet and cardio for sure

Xtren - Monster
Didn’t we do this topic like 2 weeks ago? I put the write up there.
I used sust and mast with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes sust and masteron is great for cutting without need of tren , if you can add some primo will be great to or NPP

NPP, DHT and a thermo or t3 works nicely IMO.

Plain Rice, whey isolate, plain whitefish and fat-free tenderloins; major deficit, test prop/Winstrol/halo. ECA/thy cycled. Just part of a ripped equation.

05a482407553c0e902639a3ddd99cf57.jpg

Be carefull with t3 , we sould use when we are completely off or when you are using enough gear to hold the gains . Focus on diet , and cardio.

Back