• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Quitting

Dungan23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright everyone I really need some help/ideas/motivation I want to quit smoking..Ive really cranked up my training and as I've posted recently im on cycle now and doing great in all aspects except that one. I know if I can kick the cigs my endurance will get that much better and in turn my lifts will also increase as well. So I have smoked on and off for years usually have no issues stopping but the whole pandemic really up'd me cigarettes intake and quitting isnt as simple as it usually is. So just curious what can you guys offer up? I dont want to continue this nasty habit, when I dont smoke i feel better, save money, smell nicer, theres just so many positives i just need to get over that first damn hump of giving it up. (I cannot stand the smell on my clothes either.)

Ima smoker also sucks I used to just smoke on the weekends when I work shows, now its thru the wk. My excuse tho is I quit pot sadly so I ramped up the cigarettes, I gotta quit also tho. I go about 1-2days and I'm like screw it ima get a pack ima try to go cold turkey next wk slowly been ramping down.

There is a product (supplement) that is a liquid and works for things like Cigs, Alcohol, etc.

It's highly reviewed. I forget the name off hand but let me see if I can find it again this week.

Or you can search for it on ur own. It does exist.

And it's not a nicotine replacement or anything like that. Totally different, its an herbal concoction. Damn I'm drawing a blank atm.

I smoked for 18yrs and quit about 15yrs ago. When I quit, I got rx that was popular at the time and one of those lame puffers. I then switched to the gum and have been using that crutch ever since. So take my advice with a grain of salt.

Nowadays you have a few more options. Vapes seem to be pretty popular replacement and those who use them say they are much better for breathing. You could also use kratom to help take the edge off the nic withdrawal and the anxiety. I'd highly recommend that. Having said all that...with covid and the rest of the stress of this year...even after 15yrs quit, I've been craving me some smokes this year. But I haven't give in.

Multislacking congrats man, keep going strong, it was this damn covid thing that got me as bad as I am. I have switched from marbolo to american spirits and as a result of them burning much slower ive acutally got myslef down to only two cigs a day, I do a half of a cig 4 times a day so its only 2 but still I'd really like it to get down to zero. Wes if that herbal concoction comes to you let me know, and I've really been leaning towards trying some Kratom to kick what i have remaining. I know i can do it, Ive been getting one or two days myself then i say f it get a pack it'll be the last one..right.

There is a product (supplement) that is a liquid and works for things like Cigs, Alcohol, etc.

It's highly reviewed. I forget the name off hand but let me see if I can find it again this week.

Or you can search for it on ur own. It does exist.

And it's not a nicotine replacement or anything like that. Totally different, its an herbal concoction. Damn I'm drawing a blank atm.

NAC!!! I was hesitant as a smoker of 12+ years but this helped me out sooo tremendously. I read that it could help with alcohol and opioid addictions so I gave it a try. I'm now 6 months without a cancer stick.

It does something with reducing the cravings and helping addictive behaviors. I'd recommend taking around 2400mg first few weeks OP and look at getting a vape for the times when you're really stressed. Good luck OP you can do this.

Alright everyone I really need some help/ideas/motivation I want to quit smoking..Ive really cranked up my training and as I've posted recently im on cycle now and doing great in all aspects except that one. I know if I can kick the cigs my endurance will get that much better and in turn my lifts will also increase as well. So I have smoked on and off for years usually have no issues stopping but the whole pandemic really up'd me cigarettes intake and quitting isnt as simple as it usually is. So just curious what can you guys offer up? I dont want to continue this nasty habit, when I dont smoke i feel better, save money, smell nicer, theres just so many positives i just need to get over that first damn hump of giving it up. (I cannot stand the smell on my clothes either.)

im a smoker too. I smoke natural American spirit. It wasnt until this current tren cycle that I realized just how hard it’s effecting me. I thought I was gonna die the other weekend jumping with my kids on a trampoline. Kinda embarrassing really. Keep us up on the progress please.

I hate saying tonreade one vice for another, but switching to vaping is a good first step if you can't just drop nicotine outright. You get the same motions and everything that you've grown accustomed to. Then every couple weeks drop the nicotine dose or volume of vaping down incrementally. Start with a 50mg nic salt, drop some vaping volume off, then drop to a 35mg, then 25, etc until you taper down to nothing and then you can cut it completely. As long as you have the willpower to actually follow through with it, I think it's one of the best ways. I've helped several people quit smoking with that method.

IML Gear Cream!
I hate saying tonreade one vice for another, but switching to vaping is a good first step if you can't just drop nicotine outright. You get the same motions and everything that you've grown accustomed to. Then every couple weeks drop the nicotine dose or volume of vaping down incrementally. Start with a 50mg nic salt, drop some vaping volume off, then drop to a 35mg, then 25, etc until you taper down to nothing and then you can cut it completely. As long as you have the willpower to actually follow through with it, I think it's one of the best ways. I've helped several people quit smoking with that method.
Yes once I switched to vaping I could actually breath again and do cardio its definitely a better choice than cigs

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

Chantix!! After a few weeks you won't even want one. Worked for me at least

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

EXACTLY what I was gonna say. It helped me stop cig in 2 weeks, Cus the first week you can still smoke away, but by the second week, you wont even wanna cig... you just wont! Its crazy, I got some crazy ass dreams where I would like scream in my sleep in shit cus the dreams were SO real.. wasnt bad tho, kinnda fun to have dreams like that really.. I eventually started vaping cus all my friends were.. I only do like 3-6 nic cus the flavors taste so dam good.. but imma kick it too. At 3 now and next lowest is 0 so yea.. maybe ill take the chantix I still got and just be done with it, but vaping is WAY better on your lungs than cigs for sure, I can do cardio with no issues really, not like cigs.. Still rather not even vape and see if I can push harder. Good luck bro!!

EXACTLY what I was gonna say. It helped me stop cig in 2 weeks, Cus the first week you can still smoke away, but by the second week, you wont even wanna cig... you just wont! Its crazy, I got some crazy ass dreams where I would like scream in my sleep in shit cus the dreams were SO real.. wasnt bad tho, kinnda fun to have dreams like that really.. I eventually started vaping cus all my friends were.. I only do like 3-6 nic cus the flavors taste so dam good.. but imma kick it too. At 3 now and next lowest is 0 so yea.. maybe ill take the chantix I still got and just be done with it, but vaping is WAY better on your lungs than cigs for sure, I can do cardio with no issues really, not like cigs.. Still rather not even vape and see if I can push harder. Good luck bro!!
People always asked me about the sides and I literally had none. Its is wild how that stuff just makes you not want one

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I would agree. Chantix is the way to go especially if your insurance covers it. If it doesn’t then your looking at $3-400 a month for 3 months. Another route to try is Wellbutrin. It’s an antidepressant and helps with anxiety and the like but one of its side effects is smoking cessation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had someone years ago who was a smoker 20 years.

She went to a chiropractor who did some kind of acupressure thing to her ear.

She immediately was "unhooked" and hated the smell of it.

Worked for her and I never forgot it. At least this was her account of it.

I don't know how many cigarettes you smoke per day, let it be every hour.
So, start with the fact that you will increase this interval to 1.5 hours.
Then 2 hours, 3 hours, and so on, until there are two cigarettes a day.
Now all you have to do is to stop smoking those two.

Just an update on the smoking situation, well today marks day 3 of no cigs, I decided to go cold turkey and Ive actually been successful just curisous from those that have quit cigs as well when is the worst part of quitting, like withdrawal wise. I know back when I would try to kick opiates around days 3 is when the hell would really set in, shaking, cold sweats, RLS, etc..

I quit yestrday bud we got this! I went from a pack a day to 0 so far..if I can quit 10roxys a day for 4yrs str8 I can beat these cigs

Haha as a former very strong opiate user I am in the same boat, it seems so ridiculous I could quit something so intense but yet mere cigs are giving me trouble? the hell is that all about??

I had been a smoker for a few years and eventually got into vapging. Following that, I became more into bodybuilding and after my first cycle I was able to push out the nicotine from my daily habits and luckily I've not had the urge to return to it.

Get Shredded!
nice man, thats awesome to hear, I definitely decrease the amount i smoke when I'm on cycle, especially tren, this is the first time tho I've got it down to zero though during this damn pandemic

Back