• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gaming PCs

Jaa0024

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My guys! It’s been a while,

I just got done coaching football. We had a short season this year but came out victorious. And now I’m starting up basketball....

I been in a slump working out the last 3 months. Lost about all my gains lol. But that’s alright I got a good mindset. It’s thanksgiving break fixing to get my eating schedule back down and get my gains back.

Now as far as the tittle goes!! I need some help guys. My wife birthday and Christmas is coming up. She wants a new gaming Pc. Right now she is using a dell Inspiron 5675 with an AMD a10 8GB.

She only uses it to play the sims. Why the sims idk but that’s all she plays sims. And she downloads everything for it and has all kinds mods and shit.

She says it’s very slow and it freezes on her. Sometimes it takes forever to get it to start up once it’s on “sleep mode or whatever”
And it takes forever to download the game to get it started.

I cannot build and don’t want to build a computer. I know it’s cheaper and better route to go. I’m okay with spending the extra money for my girl.

So what do y’all suggest. Looking around 600-1000$?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guys! It’s been a while,

I just got done coaching football. We had a short season this year but came out victorious. And now I’m starting up basketball....

I been in a slump working out the last 3 months. Lost about all my gains lol. But that’s alright I got a good mindset. It’s thanksgiving break fixing to get my eating schedule back down and get my gains back.

Now as far as the tittle goes!! I need some help guys. My wife birthday and Christmas is coming up. She wants a new gaming Pc. Right now she is using a dell Inspiron 5675 with an AMD a10 8GB.

She only uses it to play the sims. Why the sims idk but that’s all she plays sims. And she downloads everything for it and has all kinds mods and shit.

She says it’s very slow and it freezes on her. Sometimes it takes forever to get it to start up once it’s on “sleep mode or whatever”
And it takes forever to download the game to get it started.

I cannot build and don’t want to build a computer. I know it’s cheaper and better route to go. I’m okay with spending the extra money for my girl.

So what do y’all suggest. Looking around 600-1000$?

There u are mofo

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

There u are mofo

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Lol my priorities and discipline weren’t in check man

Priority was my football team and getting them ready for the next level on and off the field. So it took a lot of my time. And here comes the excuses. I was tired. I didn’t eat enough. I dicked around. I just wasn’t discipline enough to balance both my coaching, home life with my wife, and working out. So I pushed ending out on the back burner. I mean I’m very flat right now and my gyno is still flared up. And when I’m flat I feel the gyno is worse or shows more.

But like I said it’s time to get back on the train and start being more discipline with my life.
The reason I started on this site was to make sure I stayed on track but damn I messed up like I always do. 3 months out the year I’m out the game. My groin is still not 100% either. Feels better but not 100% so starting off not doing much leg work and going to do more physical therapy work with my groin.

But let’s get back to the real question lol. What kinda gaming Pc I need?

Yo!

So in all seriousness, you need a PC- tower or laptop? For solely running The Sims?

I could easily refer you, sell you, or build you one for a G or less. Any other requirements or "wants"?

Here's my recommendation?

Alienware Aurora R11

The best gaming PC at almost every price point.

CPU: Intel Core i5 10400F–i9 10900 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1650–RTX 3090 | RAM: 8GB–32GB 2933MHz | Storage: Up to 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD + 2TB SATA HDD | Warranty: 1 Year (onsite)

Right now. $909 @ Dell YET 1600 St Best Buy

Yo!

So in all seriousness, you need a PC- tower or laptop? For solely running The Sims?

I could easily refer you, sell you, or build you one for a G or less. Any other requirements or "wants"?

All I need is the tower. I got a monitor. Key board and mouse lol. But yes only for sims 4.

Her PC seems like it’s not the right fit for what she’s playing.

All I know is about some of the processors and graphic cards .

Intel or RyZen
And graphic cards Know much of shit but it matters to the gaming Pc world.

I’m thinking I’ll have to buy one online due to the fact I’m not forking our 1000$ up front. I’ll build my credit and do it through affirm or something.

I’m still learning. I’ve seen PCs like. Ibuypower, cyberpower, CLx, skytech, Alienware.

I need something better than this below

fe2e84b6d6fbcc57d09827031c8141a5.jpg

Lol my priorities and discipline weren’t in check man

Priority was my football team and getting them ready for the next level on and off the field. So it took a lot of my time. And here comes the excuses. I was tired. I didn’t eat enough. I dicked around. I just wasn’t discipline enough to balance both my coaching, home life with my wife, and working out. So I pushed ending out on the back burner. I mean I’m very flat right now and my gyno is still flared up. And when I’m flat I feel the gyno is worse or shows more.

But like I said it’s time to get back on the train and start being more discipline with my life.
The reason I started on this site was to make sure I stayed on track but damn I messed up like I always do. 3 months out the year I’m out the game. My groin is still not 100% either. Feels better but not 100% so starting off not doing much leg work and going to do more physical therapy work with my groin.

But let’s get back to the real question lol. What kinda gaming Pc I need?

As long as u back and hard to criticize helping the kids. Welcome back bud. As far as PC goes outta my realm. Ttyl

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

All I need is the tower. I got a monitor. Key board and mouse lol. But yes only for sims 4.

Her PC seems like it’s not the right fit for what she’s playing.

All I know is about some of the processors and graphic cards .

Intel or RyZen
And graphic cards Know much of shit but it matters to the gaming Pc world.

I’m thinking I’ll have to buy one online due to the fact I’m not forking our 1000$ up front. I’ll build my credit and do it through affirm or something.

I’m still learning. I’ve seen PCs like. Ibuypower, cyberpower, CLx, skytech, Alienware.

I need something better than this below

fe2e84b6d6fbcc57d09827031c8141a5.jpg

I don't know bro that's the best I could do.

My laptop n rig are like $5k but that also part of the job

Sorry I couldn't be more assistance

i5 1650 8g Ram

Any brand but that will do great for what shes doing

Here's my recommendation?

Alienware Aurora R11

The best gaming PC at almost every price point.

CPU: Intel Core i5 10400F–i9 10900 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1650–RTX 3090 | RAM: 8GB–32GB 2933MHz | Storage: Up to 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD + 2TB SATA HDD | Warranty: 1 Year (onsite)

Right now. $909 @ Dell YET 1600 St Best Buy

This, with 32 gb ram.
this already mounts an nvidia graphics card.

then buy her a serious game that will thrill her more than sims.
like some need for speed that make her adrenaline rise a little

IML Gear Cream!
This, with 32 gb ram.

So you agree that for the price and hardware this is a computer that games requiring far more FPS, etc. than THE SIMS could ever amount to..

I think SIMS can run on anything with a dedicated GPU.

My recent build consists of :

• COOLER MASTER COSMOS C700M, Curved Tempered Glass, No PSU, E-ATX, Grey, Silver/Black, Full Tower Case
• ASUS TUF X299 MARK 1, Intel X299 Chipset, LGA 2066, ATX Motherboard
• INTEL Core i7-9800X 8-Core 3.8 - 4.4GHz Turbo, LGA 2066, 165W TDP, Processor
• EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER XC GAMING, 1470 - 1695MHz, 8GB GDDR6, Graphics Card Overclocking, Single GPU, Optimal and Stable Performance
•KINGSTON 32GB Kit (4 x 8GB) HyperX FURY DDR4 2666MHz, CL16, Black, DIMM Memory
• EVGA 700 GD, 80 PLUS Gold 700W, No Modular, ATX Power Supply
• CORSAIR Hydro H80i V2, 120mm Radiator, Liquid Cooling System
• Arctic Silver 5, 12g, High-Density Polysynthetic, Silver Thermal Compound
• SAMSUNG 250GB 860 EVO 7mm, 550 / 520 MB/s, V-NAND MLC, SATA 6Gb/s, 2.5-Inch SSD
• SEAGATE 1TB BarraCuda ST1000DM010, 7200 RPM, SATA 6Gb/s NCQ, 64MB cache, 3.5-Inch HDD
• CableMod Custom Magnetic Hybrid RGB/UV LED Lighting w/ Remote - 60cm,Standard Wiring with Precision Cable Routing and Tie-Down.

1 Year Ago it would've been $2900. It's always worth spending money on a tower that's upgradeable!

If you need a Laptop I recommend the new 16" Macbook Pro- I added everything thing I could to build my own. That's w like $4k

If you're looking for a tower with power and with budget,'I'd still take the Alienware.

While I am not a gamer I have recently built a nice Ryzen 3 based rig:

AMD Ryzen 3 3400G @3.8GHz
64GB Corsair LPX RAM
WD SN750 500GB NVMe SSD
Nvidia GTX 1060 w/6GB
Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM drive
Asus Xonar DSX sound card

Dual booting Win10 Pro 2004 release and Debian Linux. I do some graphics and photography work as a hobby and this machine even acts as a media and file print server.

While I am not a gamer I have recently built a nice Ryzen 3 based rig:

AMD Ryzen 3 3400G @3.8GHz
64GB Corsair LPX RAM
WD SN750 500GB NVMe SSD
Nvidia GTX 1060 w/6GB
Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM drive
Asus Xonar DSX sound card

Dual booting Win10 Pro 2004 release and Debian Linux. I do some graphics and photography work as a hobby and this machine even acts as a media and file print server.

Nice build Bro

i5 1650 8g Ram

Any brand but that will do great for what shes doing

What do you thinks wrong with the one she has right now?

Would the components you listed make a night and day difference?

This, with 32 gb ram.

So why would you recommend the 32GB of ram?

So you agree that for the price and hardware this is a computer that games requiring far more FPS, etc. than THE SIMS could ever amount to..

I think SIMS can run on anything with a dedicated GPU.

My recent build consists of :

• COOLER MASTER COSMOS C700M, Curved Tempered Glass, No PSU, E-ATX, Grey, Silver/Black, Full Tower Case
• ASUS TUF X299 MARK 1, Intel X299 Chipset, LGA 2066, ATX Motherboard
• INTEL Core i7-9800X 8-Core 3.8 - 4.4GHz Turbo, LGA 2066, 165W TDP, Processor
• EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER XC GAMING, 1470 - 1695MHz, 8GB GDDR6, Graphics Card Overclocking, Single GPU, Optimal and Stable Performance
•KINGSTON 32GB Kit (4 x 8GB) HyperX FURY DDR4 2666MHz, CL16, Black, DIMM Memory
• EVGA 700 GD, 80 PLUS Gold 700W, No Modular, ATX Power Supply
• CORSAIR Hydro H80i V2, 120mm Radiator, Liquid Cooling System
• Arctic Silver 5, 12g, High-Density Polysynthetic, Silver Thermal Compound
• SAMSUNG 250GB 860 EVO 7mm, 550 / 520 MB/s, V-NAND MLC, SATA 6Gb/s, 2.5-Inch SSD
• SEAGATE 1TB BarraCuda ST1000DM010, 7200 RPM, SATA 6Gb/s NCQ, 64MB cache, 3.5-Inch HDD
• CableMod Custom Magnetic Hybrid RGB/UV LED Lighting w/ Remote - 60cm,Standard Wiring with Precision Cable Routing and Tie-Down.

1 Year Ago it would've been $2900. It's always worth spending money on a tower that's upgradeable!

If you need a Laptop I recommend the new 16" Macbook Pro- I added everything thing I could to build my own. That's w like $4k

If you're looking for a tower with power and with budget,'I'd still take the Alienware.

Just stop

Stop right there.

That set up is beastly lol.

I’m a Mac guy just because I’ve always been and only use it for work purposes. Nothing more.

I don’t play video games so it’s my wife who only plays sims. Just trying to make her happy and upgrade her.

This makes me so jealous wish I had the patients to build her one

So why would you recommend the 32GB of ram?

There are minimal requirements to run the games.
a decent graphics card and a good amount of ram.
a game nowadays, on a 64-bit platform, requires at least 16 GB of ram.
in addition to these, you need the ram for the system, 2-4 GB and you are already at 20.
the more you have, the more you can use.
access the ram and not the disk (solid state drive, I recommend) means having greater speed.

in addition to these, you need the ram for the system, 2-4 GB and you are already at 20.
access the ram and not the disk (solid state drive, I recommend) means having greater speed.
Not just games but if you do any heavy graphics work such as photo/video editing or even audio and video encoding/processing the more RAM the better.

So out of all the brands out there you’d go with the Alienware?

I’ve been looking at 16GB the whole time. I guess I need more.. doesn’t the SSD card help as well with storage? Especially if its 1TB ssd

For example 16GB with 1TB ssd

Get Shredded!
What do you thinks wrong with the one she has right now?

Would the components you listed make a night and day difference?

Check her storage and you can rule that out. Because 8g is usually enough but if shes uploading tons of pictures and downloading things she doesnt really use that could slow her down.

Next check the recommended requirement specs for the sims.

Can you post the exact specs of her computer? As long as its an i5, 1650, 8g I couldnt imagine why it wouldnt run it perfect. Link her PC if you could, it would help me figure it out.

Also I’ve never had good experiences with Dell or HP. I’d go Asus or MSI for gaming but thats just my personal opinion

Check her storage and you can rule that out. Because 8g is usually enough but if shes uploading tons of pictures and downloading things she doesnt really use that could slow her down.

Next check the recommended requirement specs for the sims.

Can you post the exact specs of her computer? As long as its an i5, 1650, 8g I couldnt imagine why it wouldnt run it perfect. Link her PC if you could, it would help me figure it out.

Also I’ve never had good experiences with Dell or HP. I’d go Asus or MSI for gaming but thats just my personal opinion

I posted her system information earlier but I’ll post it again.

She only uses it for the sims nothing else. She loves downloading all the new mods and shit.

I know absolutely nothing about the sims lol.
83d02d296eb3bf5330b1ae757847a995.jpg

f9879b83a3eed6f092bfd9b21ae761a6.jpg

You can type on google sims 4 recommended computer specs and you will find this.

i5 processor
GTX 650 or higher
4g of Ram

I recommended the gaming specs I have on my laptop right now which are

i5
GTX 1650
8g Ram

And with that I play Call of Duty, and Gears 5 with no problems, so I couldnt imagine that not working for Sims.

If you have a store like Microcenter I’d go and check what they have. You can find my exact specs for around $600

f9879b83a3eed6f092bfd9b21ae761a6.jpg

You can type on google sims 4 recommended computer specs and you will find this.

i5 processor
GTX 650 or higher
4g of Ram

I recommended the gaming specs I have on my laptop right now which are

i5
GTX 1650
8g Ram

And with that I play Call of Duty, and Gears 5 with no problems, so I couldnt imagine that not working for Sims.

If you have a store like Microcenter I’d go and check what they have. You can find my exact specs for around $600

So looking at the specs on my wife’s computer she has an out dated processor and out dated graphics card.

She has enough ram with 8GB but it seems like that’s all full.

Do you think the i5 is worth getting since they have newer processors that come out? They have the I7 and I9 out.

Or would you go with RyZen products

So looking at the specs on my wife’s computer she has an out dated processor and out dated graphics card.

She has enough ram with 8GB but it seems like that’s all full.

Do you think the i5 is worth getting since they have newer processors that come out? They have the I7 and I9 out.

Or would you go with RyZen products

Intel i5 is what I’d recommend. Its cost effective. And you really wont need an i7 unless your trying to pull over 130 fps (frames per second), which you really wont need in the sims.

What computer stores do you have near you? I’ll look from those stores and pick out a few desktops that I’d recommend for you.

Intel i5 is what I’d recommend. Its cost effective. And you really wont need an i7 unless your trying to pull over 130 fps (frames per second), which you really wont need in the sims.

What computer stores do you have near you? I’ll look from those stores and pick out a few desktops that I’d recommend for you.

I got bestbuy. Target. Walmart. Staples.

I may have others around I just don’t know about.

I don’t mind spending a little more if it’s worth it. Because one it is my wife and I love her and the other thing is if I can get a new processor it’ll help if I go to upgrade some of the parts? Not sure if that’s true or not.

Last edited:
I got bestbuy. Target. Walmart. Staples.

I may have others around I just don’t know about.

I don’t mind spending a little more if it’s worth it. Because one it is my wife and I love her and the other thing is if I can get a new processor it’ll help if I go to upgrade some of the parts? Not sure if that’s true or not.

If your looking to upgrade parts, a brand like powerspec would be good because they use 3rd party parts and are easily upgraded. I like to stick with big name brands and I dont upgrade, im also on a laptop so its much harder. Cant go wrong with MSI or ASUS. I found this on bestbuy in your price range with the specs I recommended, it will last a good 3-5 years without being upgraded.

a658da3d4a13efd665f9fbaf40b8826d.jpg

If your looking to upgrade parts, a brand like powerspec would be good because they use 3rd party parts and are easily upgraded. I like to stick with big name brands and I dont upgrade, im also on a laptop so its much harder. Cant go wrong with MSI or ASUS. I found this on bestbuy in your price range with the specs I recommended, it will last a good 3-5 years without being upgraded.

a658da3d4a13efd665f9fbaf40b8826d.jpg

Thank you for your help man.

I will look more into the MSI. Never really looked into those

So I’ve boiled it down to three 4 name brands.
Alienware(dell)
Asus
MSI

What about this one from MSI?
Its 100$ more

https://www.adorama.com/msitr39si667.html

Last edited:
Thank you for your help man.

I will look more into the MSI. Never really looked into those

So I’ve boiled it down to three 4 name brands.
Alienware(dell)
Asus
MSI

What about this one from MSI?
Its 100$ more

https://www.adorama.com/msitr39si667.html

Thats even better than what I recommended at a great price. I like it, especially because its MSI. Below is the exact MSI gaming laptop I have and it runs very demanding games. So as long as you get something just as good or better you’ll be fine.

c6e005a2ba7b4f28765ede7d1460bde5.jpg

Back