• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GYMnTONIC Black Friday Sale incoming....

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thanksgiving day into Friday, Black Friday only
www.gymntonic.com

I will be posting the discount code and the product line.

Not only will it be products you can get no where else.

I have at least 3 extraordinary rare products you will never be able to get your hands on, up for grabs.

I will give you a small hint as to what to expect. Check back on the forum or head over to my site on Turkey Day and the main page will have the discount code.

Thank you guys!!!

gymntonicmovinglogobig_1502234421__96024.gif

127035025_372998203988540_6401137874251666662_n.png

^^ bump ^^

Two more days until this goes down

I feel like the forum is sleeping on this option, meaning maybe you just aren't aware of the blends we have.

Sarms,Sarm combos, GH secretagogues, 1,3 PWOs, nootropics that no one else has.

I mean this is a plethera of options that maybe some of you are unaware exist. And I assure you, that you want to give it attention this Thanksgiving!

I’ll be grabbing a couple SARM’s to try out. Never used any before and have been wanting to see what their all about. Anything you would recommend?

I’ll be grabbing a couple SARM’s to try out. Never used any before and have been wanting to see what their all about. Anything you would recommend?

Depends on your goals sir, what are they?

Also be sure to checkout the blends I have. The BULK stacks and CUTTING stacks will be part of the Black Friday Sale
http://stores.gymntonic.com/sarms/

The bulking stack with 6 is my top seller and the Cutting stack that is s23/EPI/GW

PowerLean does well as does Cut in Peace

These are all lab tested and I assure you that with this sale you won't ever find these anywhere cheaper.

As is these prices are less then you see anywhere.

Where else can you get legit Caps for $40 bucks lab tested? Then with this sale they will be even less.

I'd say top sellers are MK677, osta, GW and s23

Ive yet to see another lab tested brand at these prices (quality and price and options is why I carry BTP brand)

Last edited:
Depends on your goals sir, what are they?

Also be sure to checkout the blends I have. The BULK stacks and CUTTING stacks will be part of the Black Friday Sale
http://stores.gymntonic.com/sarms/

The bulking stack with 6 is my top seller and the Cutting stack that is s23/EPI/GW

PowerLean does well as does Cut in Peace

These are all lab tested and I assure you that with this sale you won't ever find these anywhere cheaper.

As is these prices are less then you see anywhere.

Where else can you get legit Caps for $40 bucks lab tested? Then with this sale they will be even less.

I'd say top sellers are MK677, osta, GW and s23

Ive yet to see another lab tested brand at these prices (quality and price and options is why I carry BTP brand)

Currently cutting some weight at the moment. I’ll be sure to check out the blends as well

Thanksgiving day into Friday, Black Friday only
www.gymntonic.com

I will be posting the discount code and the product line.

Not only will it be products you can get no where else.

I have at least 3 extraordinary rare products you will never be able to get your hands on, up for grabs.

I will give you a small hint as to what to expect. Check back on the forum or head over to my site on Turkey Day and the main page will have the discount code.

Thank you guys!!!

gymntonicmovinglogobig_1502234421__96024.gif

127035025_372998203988540_6401137874251666662_n.png

That s23 i got from you was LEGIT ,
Subbd to get some more...

IML Gear Cream!
Guys the Black Friday Sale is ACTIVE.

Ends Friday at 11:59pm

Most of these items will ship the following MONDAY fyi.

Thank you, enjoy and look very close

Use code BFF30 for 30% off of any item in the Sale

LINK BELOW

http://stores.gymntonic.com/black-friday-2020

Getting in on some RAD-140 really good stuff, I prefer it over most orals.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Grabbed a couple Power Lean and extra Ostra. Looking forward to trying it out. Might run a log on it as well for a little extra motivation for myself.

Thanks for the sale!

Thank you guys all, I see a ton of orders, appreciated and the sale ends in 3 hours.

Appreciated and please feel free to review or leave comments on all the products.

I saw alot of guys get alot alot of good stuff.

I use the same stuff personally with me and my clients so I know you will be happy.

I know the protein wasn’t part of the sale, but I picked up some of the 4 blend in chocolate and I’m loving it.

Wesley, what other flavors would you recommend? I want to try the blueberry muffin. Will that be offered in the blend?

I know the protein wasn’t part of the sale, but I picked up some of the 4 blend in chocolate and I’m loving it.

Wesley, what other flavors would you recommend? I want to try the blueberry muffin. Will that be offered in the blend?

They discontinued it, so sorry

There was no better protein in my twenty four years then that.

WTF were they doing getting rid of it? To this day i dont know

Cinabun sells well, banana, strawberry, natty vanilly, fudge brownie.

All high quality proteins.

Code ASF works for discount but theres not a huge margin on protein tbh

Ty for your support sir.

Thanks everyone who made a purchase and I genuinely hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday

Thank you all :)

Back