• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rut Roh! GSA says Biden Transition can Formally Begin

the content bro- Trump has essentially admitted he lost - you can go to any source now and verify
CNN just first to break it- probably as close as we will get to a concession speech
From
cnn

sense?

really?

bro....
you need to come up and have a drink 弄

seriously im worried about you.

Last edited:
Check out Trump's twitter too- He says he is still fighting the good fight but instructed his team to move forward with the transition. So yeah, there will be no concession speech, but there will also be no Trump in the White House on Jan. 20

There will be lead tho.

i can promise that.

No offense but how do u believe in any sense of the manner Trump is admitting to quitting?

Is it when he says "I believe we will prevail".

To define this for you, Trump is saying he believes he will still win. Literally the EXACT opposite of what u suggest...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201123-183156.png
    Screenshot_20201123-183156.png
    138.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20201123-183210.png
    Screenshot_20201123-183210.png
    117.6 KB · Views: 31
I have 101% faith that Trump wins.

Gore jumped through all these exact
Hoops. Precisely. 20 years ago and u guys forget?

Imagine how dumb his transition team is going to look

I can't wait!

Picture Adam Schitt and Pelosi w a plane full of people turned back around on a bus to Washington. Rejected.

I laughed then too.

It's actually really really funny🤣😁💪💪

If he truly thought he won, he would keep blocking the transition. This is his way of saying he lost and having an excuse to let the transition begin. He doesn't give two craps about Emily Murphy but when Republicans kept telling him he would go down as the president who killed thousands because of his inflated ego and that he could be sued for wrongful death, he thought maybe it is time to end the bullshit.

No offense but how do u believe in any sense of the manner Trump is admitting to quitting?

Is it when he says "I believe we will prevail".

To define this for you, Trump is saying he believes he will still win. Literally the EXACT opposite of what u suggest...

If he truly thought he won, he would keep blocking the transition. This is his way of saying he lost and having an excuse to let the transition begin. He doesn't give two craps about Emily Murphy but when Republicans kept telling him he would go down as the president who killed thousands because of his inflated ego and that he could be sued for wrongful death, he thought maybe it is time to end the bullshit.

Again, your view of our President is a very shallow one. You’ve heard EVERYONE that supports Trump say it’s because we believe he LOVES this country. Would it be too entirely out if the question that he just wants the country to come together? All the MSM says is he’s divisive so I can understand where your preprogramming comes from.

Allowing the democrats to “transition” is a good thing, especially if they’re wasting their time. Perhaps he’s THAT confident in his win that this is a tease, give them a taste before they all go off to prison?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!

I disagree

It actually makes him look way better to let Biden assemble this team and then show all the fraud that went on.

Then we Trump supporters can laugh harder and longer.

I'm sorry but this is not going in Bidens favor.

I will personally eat my words if I am wrong.

If and when Trump gets in I want a post dedicated to Trump from all of the Dems here and apologize.

Likewise I will apologize for being wrong, until at least a Special Counsel on Biden ensues, and KamalaToe Harris takes over?

Allowing the democrats to “transition” is a good thing, especially if they’re wasting their time. Perhaps he’s THAT confident in his win that this is a tease, give them a taste before they all go off to prison?

Exactly man
I like you. We're on the same brain wave length

For sure.

How ya doing over there Wes?

Better then ever actually

Sales are great

And Trump is going to win.

I'm more confident then ever. Just repped the 120's for 20 per hand on shoulders (military dumbells per hand today) and my body wasn't aching.

Had lasagna for dinner.

I genuinely hope you are as well. Regardless of this Election.

Found what I was looking for and recalled from 20 years ago. The difference is Trump has not conceded, however following the law, and the Presidential Act of 1963, the GSA is supposed to release the funds.

If you notice, this means that Clinton was with-holding the funds from Bush. In this case though they had Gore the "projected" winner. And the Dems were not remotely upset that Clintons Admin wouldn't release the funds. And in fact they only did after "concession"

I just wanted to point out the hypocrisy here and also the standard that the GSA has.

This in no way means Trump lost the Election. There is no "official" "projected" President Elect for 2020.

Sure some States have become "official" This does not mean that those States or the entire Election can't be overturned.

Has it happened per State before. Yes. For the whole election, as a whole before? No

Doesn't mean impossible.

GSA releases transition funds

December 14, 2000

https://www.govexec.com/federal-news/2000/12/gsa-releases-transition-funds/8146/

After Vice President Al Gore conceded the presidential election to Texas Gov. George W. Bush Wednesday night, General Services Administration chief David Barram announced that GSA would release transition funds and provide office space to the Bush transition team.

Republican lawmakers had criticized Barram's decision to withhold transition funds pending Gore's challenge to election results in Florida. Last week, Rep. Steve Horn, R-Calif., chairman of the House Government Reform Subcommittee on Government Management, Information and Technology, held hearings on the issue. Rep. Spencer Bachus, R-Ala., then introduced a bill that would've required GSA to support the Bush transition.

Barram had said he would not release the funds until an "apparent successful candidate" had been determined, as mandated in the Presidential Transition Act of 1963. The Transition Act requires GSA to provide federal money, office space and other logistical support to the incoming and outgoing administrations

To think that there are people who actually feel Biden would make a good president is baffling. The fact that these same people didn’t vote for Trump after how great of a job he’s done with our country and actually think Biden had a chance to win without cheating Is equally perplexing.

Just repped the 120's for 20 per hand on shoulders (military dumbells per hand today) and my body wasn't aching.

Damn ...I'm pretty strong, but I cant even come close to that.
Something tells me you ain't natural.
I'm telling!

Damn ...I'm pretty strong, but I cant even come close to that.
Something tells me you ain't natural.
I'm telling!

Dat dere Cell Tech- Ronnie Coleman

Check out Trump's twitter too- He says he is still fighting the good fight but instructed his team to move forward with the transition. So yeah, there will be no concession speech, but there will also be no Trump in the White House on Jan. 20

Did you vote for Biden ?

I'm more confident then ever. Just repped the 120's for 20 per hand on shoulders (military dumbells per hand today) and my body wasn't aching.

Much respect for that. Very impressive sir. The best I've done was 100's per hand for 12. I was always afraid when kicking them up I was going to tear my bicep tendon but that's not what happened. I eventually wrecked both my shoulders my left I separated twice and my right I tore my labrum. Good times lol

To think that there are people who actually feel Biden would make a good president is baffling. The fact that these same people didn’t vote for Trump after how great of a job he’s done with our country and actually think Biden had a chance to win without cheating Is equally perplexing.

Makes you wonder what it would look like if the US were separated into two independent nation-states. The Conservative States of America for the 70 million Republicans and the People’s Republic of America for the 80 million Democrats (I’m sure that one would turn out to be pretty desolate with only about 50 million citizens).

Do you forget how it took 35 days for Al Gore to conceed to George Bush in 2000? And that was merely over "hanging chads" in Florida LOLOLOL

Patriots say let the war begin then. They have shit on us to many times. Now its time to rise up as a country

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Patriots say let the war begin then. They have shit on us to many times. Now its time to rise up as a country

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

PM Mildred Queen, she wants someone to play soldier of fortune with her so bad she’s peeing her panties.

Patriots say let the war begin? What kind of fucked up patriotism is that?
You'll be arrested soon
Thank Buddah!

You'll be arrested soon
Thank Buddah!

And get the same treatment that BLM and Antifa got?

You'll be arrested soon
Thank Buddah!

Standing up against an anti American agenda is exactly what a patriot would do.

Biden is joke how the fuck can you make a cuban/columbian immigrant head of home land security ...omfg....is it just me or is that the stupiest shit you ever heard!!...

Back