• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

bad acid reflux on Dbol

Jet

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
so I'm three weeks in and planned five weeks of Dbol. The problem is my stomach is killing me and the acid reflux is pretty bad. I am considering abandoning the dbol and maybe finishing the last two weeks (of oral) with adrol, or should I just end the orals all together? I haven't used Adrol in years but don't remember it causing any issues like Im experiencing with this Dbol.

Have you tried lowering the dose? How much dbol are you taking per day?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

OTC stuff like zantac or prilosec works for me. And absolutely no alcohol - exacerbates the problem horribly.

Why the split instead of using it preworkout? And I have bad gerd too but anadrol doesn't mess with it much.

Why the split instead of using it preworkout? And I have bad gerd too but anadrol doesn't mess with it much.

Are you saying take all 50mg preworkout? I do make sure my afternoon dose is preworkout.

OP I had very similar symptoms and I know how ya feel man they are awful, it was Monstro that actually told me that my body had become toxic and i needed to either adjust dosages or abandon compounds. It got so bad for me I actually restructured a totally new cycle using milder compounds, that tren was wreaking havoc on me and it just got unbearable the stomach aches, the ridiculous bloat, lethargy, and even the acid reflux. I was spending more time in bed than anything else, whats the point of a cycle if you cant even lift properly on it? In the event that you drop the dbol and go on adrol, make sure your dosage is reasonable 50mg tops w/ some solid liver support to avoid that toxic issue again, best of luck my friend.

workout shakes and bananas make it worse. fire cider- apple cider vinegar helps sounds strange but it does

2Q==
PSX_20181218_135904_resized.jpg

The only think that cures acid reflux is sodium bicabornate , i have the same problem some weeks ago and it fixes the problem

If you have acid reflex you will have it taking it at one sitting or spliting , the only solution is stop the orals or taking sodium bicabornate

I take one nexium in the am and one before bed.

This is how we treated patients with severe acid reflux in the hospital where I worked.

IT works like a charm. So long as you stay on it, regurlarly, alcohol, spicy foods, orals, nothing will bother you at all. I assure you.

Some stores (Target) used to have a generic version of it and it works just as well.

That's my suggestion to you.

I take one nexium in the am and one before bed.

This is how we treated patients with severe acid reflux in the hospital where I worked.

IT works like a charm. So long as you stay on it, regurlarly, alcohol, spicy foods, orals, nothing will bother you at all. I assure you.

Some stores (Target) used to have a generic version of it and it works just as well.

That's my suggestion to you.
this-the little purple pill performs miracles imo. Also have had good luck w/ prilosec for this. BUT-don't do both. I used to take handfuls of rolaids and tums, but ever since I started these, haven't taken a single thing. good luck!

Acid reflux is a bigger problem than most think..Mine slowly built up speed because I didn't change bad habits..Mine at times is so bad it hurts to drink water.. a few months ago I nearly died from internal bleeding..the cause:a bleeding ulcer and bad erosion of the throat.. a scary 3 day stay in the H...and I don't eat real spicy food..
So if you're having issues don't write them off..nip it in the bud..if the OTC meds stop working,you're in trouble..

Back