"Dream Team" cycle by Monstro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts
    Rep Points

"Dream Team" cycle by Monstro

When someone ask me witch is your best cycle ever ? I always said the best products , the strongest ones .

DREAM CYCLE of MONSTRO:
    Test 400
    Parabolan
    Anadrol
    HGH

all by EP

Testosterone because is the base of any cycle , if you need size and mass is the king. Is something your body recognizes because is your body alredy produces. Is one of the few compounds you can increase dosages, the more you use the more you gain and without to much sides .

Parabolan is the best trenbolone ever created and trenbolone is the strongest steroid ever created hands down, he gives you crazy results even low dosages . But alot of side effects if you use to much.
    Why i love trenbolone and is my steroid of choice and why in the past i use in almost all my cycles ? because i cant afford HGH and i use tren to keep me lean even on bulking because is nutrition partitioning . And like hgh tren increases IGF level , so i can tell trenbolone is the HGH of the poor athletes. Like HGH keeps you lean , increases IGF and nutrition partitioning . DREAM ROID:

Anadrol is for me the strongest oral because it gives you the gains of dianabol without water retention, on anadrol you always on PUMP , gives you crazy strenght gainz yes and amazing vascularity and fulness .

HGH is the cherry on top of the cake. With anabolics you achieve level one , and you can usae all anabolics on world you will never achieve level 2 without HGH . HGH change your genetics and increases new muscle cells , something only hgh can do , and using it you can grow to another level with more muscle cells you have changed your genetic potential . Of course you will need some Insulin to help all this process .

What is your best cycle ever?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,511 Posts
    Rep Points

What dosages of primo do you personal like best, where does it begin to shine for you? considering how patient people have to be with this agent.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    What dosages of primo do you personal like best, where does it begin to shine for you? considering how patient people have to be with this agent.
    Parabolan not primobolan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts
    Rep Points

I think it was Dan Duchaine that said if you can't grow on test, tren, and anadrol, you need a new hobby. 💪

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm curious Monstro, at your level, what dose would you run each?

I'm thinking 1200 test, 300-400 tren (A for me), 100 drol is about all I could handle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts
    Rep Points

Vision im real MAN i only use hardcore gear like trenbolone , test, anadrol , dbol and deca not this pussy thinks like primo and anavar . Hehehehehe. In my cycle is parabolan ( tren hexa) .
    Diesel is not good idea to tell here my dosages but i like high test moderate tren because test is much safer .
    Anadrol are made on 50mg pill in medicine , so 50mg anadrol is nothing , people can go over 100mg no problem

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,927 Posts
    Rep Points

Iíve ran 1500mg of test before and what a ride that was I can imagine my man hereís cycle! Your a beast bro thanks for always dropping quality knowledge!
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,511 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Vision im real MAN i only use hardcore gear like trenbolone , test, anadrol , dbol and deca not this pussy thinks like primo and anavar . Hehehehehe. In my cycle is parabolan ( tren hexa) .
    Diesel is not good idea to tell here my dosages but i like high test moderate tren because test is much safer .
    Anadrol are made on 50mg pill in medicine , so 50mg anadrol is nothing , people can go over 100mg no problem
    I know you are man!

I misread the original post I just didnt come back to clarify that.. I didnt have my glasses on, second post I misread in a few days..

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,927 Posts
    Rep Points

I know you are man!

I misread the original post I just didnt come back to clarify that.. I didnt have my glasses on, second post I misread in a few days..
    Lol getting old bro! Better wear them glasses!
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,053 Posts
    Rep Points

I know you are man!

That's alright bro. With 18k+ posts, I'd say you deserve a pass on that. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts
    Rep Points

Can you believe i never used primo in all my life , i always think with the money of primo i can buy HGH , or i can buy a cycle of test and trenbolone and grow much more . Its expensive because we need to use over 700mg week and for me maybe 1gr or more , its alot of oil and i cant do more than 3cc day .
    Vision you have alot of work , alot os posts of course you need glasses if i alredy need it. But we need you here to keep learning more .

Witch is your dream cycle?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,511 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    Lol getting old bro! Better wear them glasses!
    I have 4 pair LOL. One for driving (tinted), one for TV one for working (sport version/fade tint) and 2 for casual wear/fade tint. My driving ones are UGLY, but I like them for the radius specs. I have OCD with my specs, I have them right where I need them, if someone moves them I get pissed! HA...

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    That's alright bro. With 18k+ posts, I'd say you deserve a pass on that. Lol
    I haven't looked at my post count in ever, meh, post count don't me shit. than again I one winder mother fucker, that is a lot of typing huh?

Can you believe i never used primo in all my life , i always think with the money of primo i can buy HGH , or i can buy a cycle of test and trenbolone and grow much more . Its expensive because we need to use over 700mg week and for me maybe 1gr or more , its alot of oil and i cant do more than 3cc day .
    Vision you have alot of work , alot os posts of course you need glasses if i alredy need it. But we need you here to keep learning more .

Witch is your dream cycle?
    Actual one of my dream cycles is to run primo at 1g. yet that is a shit ton of pinning
    I do believe that you haven't used it, its one of those compounds that people see no real reason to incorp it into their program.
    I bet you, when you start dialing things down, you're gonna run it, quote me on this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes i think using it when i stop bulking and start another phase to hold the gains using primo instead of deca because alot of people said is amazing on less calories and the muscle bellies look amazing on it .

What do you think about test , primo and tren cycle to hold the gains increasing muscle quality ?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,511 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes i think using it when i stop bulking and start another phase to hold the gains using primo instead of deca because alot of people said is amazing on less calories and the muscle bellies look amazing on it .

What do you think about test , primo and tren cycle to hold the gains increasing muscle quality ?
    With less cals and wanting to retain muscle, there's a goof chance tren will eat that right up on you and be a torn in your flesh.
    I haven't ran that combo so I really couldn't speak for it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts
    Rep Points

Vision when you use tren he is always the dark horse and can kill gains of primo? We all think that is best to use low dosages of alot of compounds , or is better to run less compunds because some of them may interfere with others?