Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,090 Posts
    Rep Points

Testoviron (test e 300mg)

Amazing Lab results at the bottom of this page!

The Benefits for Bodybuilding

First, by injecting Testosterone Enanthate, the individual will have enhanced protein synthesis. For those that are not aware of what this is, or does, let us take it a bit further. Protein is known as the primary building block of muscle tissue and synthesis which stands for the rate that our cells build proteins. By injecting Testosterone Enanthate, the rate of synthesis is increased. The end result is a higher level of Anabolic activity. Your body will recover at a much faster rate from grueling, intense workouts when injecting Testosterone Enanthate. A bonus for those that are serious about their workouts.

Next, if we enhance the amount of nitrogen our bodies retain, we are less likely to lose muscle while on a calorie restricted diet. If we can keep a positive nitrogen balance, we will actually protect our lean tissue much more than without the use of Testosterone Enanthate. Experienced steroid users know that we need to keep oxygen flowing in order to push through long, hard sessions at the gym. Testosterone Enanthate injections bump up our red blood cell count and provide muscular endurance. This also plays an important role in increased recovery times.

As if those are not enough reasons to inject this steroid, we have a few more benefits to talk about. With the supplementation of Test Enanthate, we will see an increase in the insulin-like Growth Factor-1 (a naturally produced protein hormone, peptide class, that is primarily produced by the liver). Because this hormone is highly Anabolic, it affects almost every cell in the body. IGF-1 also is crucial when it comes to the bodyís ability to heal and recover affecting muscle tissue, cartilage, nerves, tendons, ligaments and even our central nervous system among many other areas.

Lastly, Testosterone Enanthate injections inhibit Glucocorticoid hormones. These are naturally produced steroidal hormones that are extremely catabolic and can destroy muscle tissue and promote fat gain. This is not something that a bodybuilder or athlete ever wants to experience. Testosterone Enanthate will promote a stronger Anabolic atmosphere within the body, by blocking this hormone and not allowing the body to gain weight. Remember, injecting Testosterone Enanthate or any other steroid will be beneficial, only if you are taking care of your body by eating right and training hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,721 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    Amazing Lab results at the bottom of this page!

The Benefits for Bodybuilding

First, by injecting Testosterone Enanthate, the individual will have enhanced protein synthesis. For those that are not aware of what this is, or does, let us take it a bit further. Protein is known as the primary building block of muscle tissue and synthesis which stands for the rate that our cells build proteins. By injecting Testosterone Enanthate, the rate of synthesis is increased. The end result is a higher level of Anabolic activity. Your body will recover at a much faster rate from grueling, intense workouts when injecting Testosterone Enanthate. A bonus for those that are serious about their workouts.

Next, if we enhance the amount of nitrogen our bodies retain, we are less likely to lose muscle while on a calorie restricted diet. If we can keep a positive nitrogen balance, we will actually protect our lean tissue much more than without the use of Testosterone Enanthate. Experienced steroid users know that we need to keep oxygen flowing in order to push through long, hard sessions at the gym. Testosterone Enanthate injections bump up our red blood cell count and provide muscular endurance. This also plays an important role in increased recovery times.

As if those are not enough reasons to inject this steroid, we have a few more benefits to talk about. With the supplementation of Test Enanthate, we will see an increase in the insulin-like Growth Factor-1 (a naturally produced protein hormone, peptide class, that is primarily produced by the liver). Because this hormone is highly Anabolic, it affects almost every cell in the body. IGF-1 also is crucial when it comes to the bodyís ability to heal and recover affecting muscle tissue, cartilage, nerves, tendons, ligaments and even our central nervous system among many other areas.

Lastly, Testosterone Enanthate injections inhibit Glucocorticoid hormones. These are naturally produced steroidal hormones that are extremely catabolic and can destroy muscle tissue and promote fat gain. This is not something that a bodybuilder or athlete ever wants to experience. Testosterone Enanthate will promote a stronger Anabolic atmosphere within the body, by blocking this hormone and not allowing the body to gain weight. Remember, injecting Testosterone Enanthate or any other steroid will be beneficial, only if you are taking care of your body by eating right and training hard.

344! That is just a bit over , lol! Let me know how it goes - pip wise? Thin or thick?

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,090 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    344! That is just a bit over , lol! Let me know how it goes - pip wise? Thin or thick?

Max
    Lol just a tad!
    I will let you know. So far the Primo is excellent. No PIP and flows like water

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,721 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol just a tad!

Primo is great but you gotta take 1/2 to 1 bottle a week, IMO . 200mg is just not gonna do it.

Max . 400 w TRT or a gram! Lol

BAMF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol just a tad!

Definitely agree
    Ready On Deck

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,951 Posts
    Rep Points

Testoviron (test e 300mg)

Might have made an order last night to check this out and ofcoarse support my man as the new rep!
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    724 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol just a tad!

Damn bro! U just ran off and left your old buddy hot rod??? LOL. seriously, this looks VERY interesting. I'll PM you. good luck my man!!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,090 Posts
    Rep Points

Primo is great but you gotta take 1/2 to 1 bottle a week, IMO . 200mg is just not gonna do it.

Max . 400 w TRT or a gram! Lol
    This is a great point and leads me right into the fact that we have our Primo and a super reasonable price of $Fifty flat LOL.

I will up the dose in a few weeks and ride out the rest of my cruise at the Max dose 400 per week

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,090 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    Might have made an order last night to check this out and ofcoarse support my man as the new rep!
    Appreciate you A.font!
    Thank you for the support! Please let us know what you think!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,090 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    Damn bro! U just ran off and left your old buddy hot rod??? LOL. seriously, this looks VERY interesting. I'll PM you. good luck my man!!
    Haha never man! You know I got you covered always brother
    PM received

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,951 Posts
    Rep Points

Appreciate you A.font!
    Thank you for the support! Please let us know what you think!

Iíll post up a TD pic and a review for you big guy!
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,721 Posts
    Rep Points

This is a great point and leads me right into the fact that we have our Primo and a super reasonable price of $Fifty flat LOL.

I will up the dose in a few weeks and ride out the rest of my cruise at the Max dose 400 per week

That is a lot cheaper than $15 an amp X10. Probably has the same raw anyway. Primo is one of those compounds that is under appreciated(due to price:volume ratio) but praised by the elder bodybuilder who finished their heyday w heavy test, tren, orals and hitting the bottle. Lol{I used to hear this on a weekly basis at gyms}. A few top 70-80ís top bodybulding proís/stars swear by primo; even w just 100mg test E per week.

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,090 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    Iíll post up a TD pic and a review for you big guy!

Much appreciated!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,090 Posts
    Rep Points

That is a lot cheaper than $15 an amp X10. Probably has the same raw anyway. Primo is one of those compounds that is under appreciated(due to price:volume ratio) but praised by the elder bodybuilder who finished their heyday w heavy test, tren, orals and hitting the bottle. Lol{I used to hear this on a weekly basis at gyms}. A few top 70-80ís top bodybulding proís/stars swear by primo; even w just 100mg test E per week.

Max
    Thatís what Iím talkin about man and these dudes have been through it a long time. Iím sure they know whatís up