• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

😈 New Brand in Stock - Satan Pharma 😈

Due to the name i would never order from this company brother. They should really rebrand that !!! Just my humble opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Due to the name i would never order from this company brother. They should really rebrand that !!! Just my humble opinion

Idk man, I'm digging the brand name lol.

New Brand in Stock - Satan Pharma

That devil is on my shoulder be calling me

That devil is on my shoulder be calling me

Ha!! I was checking this lab out last time I ordered. Nice product list. I was just waiting to hear some feedback from other guys/gals who had a chance to use these devilish oils and orals. Hopefully we can see some reviews soon.

It's one of those things. Some guys would order just because of the name.

Ha!! I was checking this lab out last time I ordered. Nice product list. I was just waiting to hear some feedback from other guys/gals who had a chance to use these devilish oils and orals. Hopefully we can see some reviews soon.

Yes they cover all the basics plus HGH, IGF-1, anti e’s and orals! I would like to see some reviews to.

New Brand in Stock - Satan Pharma

Jesus Juice! I mean, Jesus it’s just juice!

Back