• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

UKRAINE🇺🇦 HAS NOW LISTED JOE BIDEN AS WANTED on felony charges

IML Gear Cream!
news has always been a corrupt propaganda machine, they are in bed with the war machine. they cant even report weather without lying

l0I8rKS.gif

The propaganda machine doing a fine job of propagating.

Paid actors, all of them, not one real journalist left except maybe Tucker Carlson or we just haven't seen his corruption exposed or under light yet

or getting attacked by nazis in the airport and they drew a backwards swastiki on geraldos farhead. cause everyone knows nazis hang out in airport terminals
my bad that was morton downey, geraldo was kicked out of iraq for giving away troop positions

Anyone remember the two aholes who were faking being embedded and getting shot at, having rockets flying overhead, etc? It was back in like the late 70's or 80's.

So if Biden were to get in, you guys are ok with a Special Counsel and impeachment hearings immediately right?

(BTW Biden won't get in, so this question is rhetorical)

So if Biden were to get in, you guys are ok with a Special Counsel and impeachment hearings immediately right?

I hope so, but I highly doubt anything will come of Joe's illegal activities.

I hope so, but I highly doubt anything will come of Joe's illegal activities.

Exactly this. Kid touching, hair sniffing, female groping, kickback taking, pos. Why *would* we impeach him? He fits right in with the rest of the politicians.

Get Shredded!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GP9Ja9ZkMJk

Explain this idiot acting like he was quarantined for 2 weeks but got caught in his neighborhood with no mask while infected

This guy is a clown.

He was talking trash to me on twitter and I told him I'd throw him down the stairs (mocking what he told some kid in person who called him Fredo)

He got scared and reported me and Twitter banned me LOL

Same clown flimed himself with a fake 1 arm seated 100 lb dumbell press.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GP9Ja9ZkMJk

Explain this idiot acting like he was quarantined for 2 weeks but got caught in his neighborhood with no mask while infected

Mindless won’t be able to explain anything. He believes whatever he sees inside his little safe space. Weird fucking guy can’t have a original thought if his life depended on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s time boys.

to defend yourself children’s futures....

that is all.

the left needs to go

Cnn
Msnbc
ABC
CBS
Fox
NBC

All of them are propaganda machines fighting to be the first one to drop a story, it matters not if it’s true, it’s all about who is first.

The media is our newest branch of federal government “the propaganda branch” they’re employed not elected. I’ll call them “gloabalistas” serving each of the viewers a hot fresh steaming cup of propaganda as many as you’d like all day long for free :)

Imo, If you cannot see the truth in that you’re just not paying attention. You’re too busy choking down which path you support to globalism, the left path or the right right, both paths seem different but they are two feathers of one bird and they lead to the same objective.

Have a nice day

Absolutely! its disgusting how ppl just eat up whatever they see and hear on these so called "news" channels

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

Absolutely! its disgusting how ppl just eat up whatever they see and hear on these so called "news" channels

Kindly enlighten us as to where you get your news and information.
Please.
Just cuz u disagree with the content does NOT make it a lie.

Just because you don't discern lies as being lies that doesn’t make the lies truth, written with kindness.

Last edited:
CNN? delusional Commie Non-News Channel. :jerkit:
Theyre all liars and just pander to the brain-deads who follow.

Biden raped his daughter in the shower as a kid and ruined her life.
His kid rapes underage girls and uses Crack Cocaine.

Quality guy you have voted in there. Trump gets atatcked for saying "grab pussy" Biden grabs his kids puss, and gets voted in. Perverse liberal retards everywhere.

Schizophrenia in motion right here folks.
Take a good look, this is who is running this board.

CNN? delusional Commie Non-News Channel. :jerkit:
Theyre all liars and just pander to the brain-deads who follow.

His kid uses Crack Cocaine.

I agree CNN is trash, just like FOX.

Hey, I’m curious what you think though. Does Donnie JR. smoke the rock or just snort huge biker rails? Cause that mofo looked ripped every time I saw him through the whole campaign. Seriously gacked.

Schizophrenia in motion right here folks.
Take a good look, this is who is running this board.

I'm merely a contributor here. I don't ban people and I certainly don't run this board.

Schizophrenia
is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior that impairs daily functioning, and can be disabling.

Joe Biden has not been made official President Elect. So for anyone believing he is, in a "contested" election, I would argue those people are abnormally interpreting reality. There is nothing remotely settled here. Here is the legal process:

You really need to read the 12th Amendment before you call names sir. That makes you look like the crazy one, just bc I believe Trump wins this Contested Election.

Elections contested within the states (until December 8)

A federal law (3 U.S. Code § 5) known as the “safe harbor provision” requires a state to settle these disputes and determine its electors six days before the electoral college members meet in person. In 2020, that deadline is December 8, since the college votes on December 14, 2020
Elections contested in court (until December 14)

While in most cases any dispute at a state level must be resolved by December 8, back in 2000 a divided Supreme Court, in a 5-4 vote, ruled on December 12 in Bush v. Gore, after the safe-harbor date for Florida’s election. The court’s ruling settled a controversy over an automatic recount in Florida and it was issued quickly because of the impending December 14 meeting of the electoral college.

IML Gear Cream!
Hey, I’m curious what you think though. Does Donnie JR. smoke the rock or just snort huge biker rails? Cause that mofo looked ripped every time I saw him through the whole campaign. Seriously gacked.

He likes the nose candy.

Why does the left behave with such contempt towards others who process thoughts different than they do?

yet they claim to be the only tolerant educated people in America...hmmm

Could it be schizophrenia?

My pops always told me the one pointing the finger has 3 more pointing right back at him...

He was such a wise man

Why does the left behave with such contempt towards others who process thoughts different than they do?

yet they claim to be the only tolerant educated people in America...hmmm

Could it be schizophrenia?

My pops always told me the one pointing the finger has 3 more pointing right back at him...

He was such a wise man

I think most of them are brainwashed. I don’t understand how half of us can clearly see what’s going on, and the other half thinks we’re the delusional ones full of conspiracy theories.

So what is considered a reliable source of news according to you Mr gunz and Mr song?

Everyone knows it’s “The View”. I like it when Whoopi says “oh no you ditn’t” and then Joy claps back “bitch I will slap the black off you”.

Now that’s journalism.

Everyone knows it’s “The View”. I like it when Whoopi says “oh no you ditn’t” and then Joy claps back “bitch I will slap the black off you”.

Now that’s journalism.

Lol

Maury Povich has hard hitting shows. Lots of dna evidence and investigative reporting.

I'm merely a contributor here. I don't ban people and I certainly don't run this board.

Schizophrenia
is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior that impairs daily functioning, and can be disabling.

Joe Biden has not been made official President Elect. So for anyone believing he is, in a "contested" election, I would argue those people are abnormally interpreting reality. There is nothing remotely settled here. Here is the legal process:

You really need to read the 12th Amendment before you call names sir. That makes you look like the crazy one, just bc I believe Trump wins this Contested Election.

Elections contested within the states (until December 8)

A federal law (3 U.S. Code § 5) known as the “safe harbor provision” requires a state to settle these disputes and determine its electors six days before the electoral college members meet in person. In 2020, that deadline is December 8, since the college votes on December 14, 2020
Elections contested in court (until December 14)

While in most cases any dispute at a state level must be resolved by December 8, back in 2000 a divided Supreme Court, in a 5-4 vote, ruled on December 12 in Bush v. Gore, after the safe-harbor date for Florida’s election. The court’s ruling settled a controversy over an automatic recount in Florida and it was issued quickly because of the impending December 14 meeting of the electoral college.

Wes, I have to give you some credit brother. No matter what I say, you’re always a gentleman when you reply.
That’s the truth, zero ball busting intended.

It's because it's a more objective news station that tells the WHOLE story not just one side.

You’re about as incompetent as them other liberals. CNN is the worst news broadcast ever. Talk about one sided stories. Haha stupid

Klinkster

Back