UKRAINE🇺🇦 HAS NOW LISTED JOE BIDEN AS WANTED on felony charges

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 108
  1. #46
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,988

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,558
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,938
    Thanked in
    3,507 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Just because you don't discern lies as being lies that doesn’t make the lies truth, written with kindness.
    Last edited by HFO3; 11-24-2020 at 10:08 AM. Reason: typo

  2. #47
    Senior Member

    Rot-Iron66's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New England
    Age
    54
    Posts
    1,810

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    52
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    914
    Thanked in
    562 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    CNN? delusional Commie Non-News Channel.
    Theyre all liars and just pander to the brain-deads who follow.

    Biden raped his daughter in the shower as a kid and ruined her life.
    His kid rapes underage girls and uses Crack Cocaine.

    Quality guy you have voted in there. Trump gets atatcked for saying "grab pussy" Biden grabs his kids puss, and gets voted in. Perverse liberal retards everywhere.
    ~
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold
    [[[[------------------]]]]

  3. #48
    Senior Member

    tommygunz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,085

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    842
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,634
    Thanked in
    946 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    So if Biden were to get in, you guys are ok with a Special Counsel and impeachment hearings immediately right?

    (BTW Biden won't get in, so this question is rhetorical)
    Schizophrenia in motion right here folks.
    Take a good look, this is who is running this board.

  4. #49
    Senior Member

    tommygunz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,085

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    842
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,634
    Thanked in
    946 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
    CNN? delusional Commie Non-News Channel.
    Theyre all liars and just pander to the brain-deads who follow.


    His kid uses Crack Cocaine.
    I agree CNN is trash, just like FOX.

    Hey, I’m curious what you think though. Does Donnie JR. smoke the rock or just snort huge biker rails? Cause that mofo looked ripped every time I saw him through the whole campaign. Seriously gacked.

  5. #50
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6,464

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,181
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,533
    Thanked in
    2,984 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    Schizophrenia in motion right here folks.
    Take a good look, this is who is running this board.
    I'm merely a contributor here. I don't ban people and I certainly don't run this board.

    Schizophrenia
    is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior that impairs daily functioning, and can be disabling.

    Joe Biden has not been made official President Elect. So for anyone believing he is, in a "contested" election, I would argue those people are abnormally interpreting reality. There is nothing remotely settled here. Here is the legal process:

    You really need to read the 12th Amendment before you call names sir. That makes you look like the crazy one, just bc I believe Trump wins this Contested Election.


    Elections contested within the states (until December 8)

    A federal law (3 U.S. Code § 5) known as the “safe harbor provision” requires a state to settle these disputes and determine its electors six days before the electoral college members meet in person. In 2020, that deadline is December 8, since the college votes on December 14, 2020
    Elections contested in court (until December 14)



    While in most cases any dispute at a state level must be resolved by December 8, back in 2000 a divided Supreme Court, in a 5-4 vote, ruled on December 12 in Bush v. Gore, after the safe-harbor date for Florida’s election. The court’s ruling settled a controversy over an automatic recount in Florida and it was issued quickly because of the impending December 14 meeting of the electoral college.

  6. #51
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    21,118

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    526
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,641
    Thanked in
    5,562 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    Hey, I’m curious what you think though. Does Donnie JR. smoke the rock or just snort huge biker rails? Cause that mofo looked ripped every time I saw him through the whole campaign. Seriously gacked.
    He likes the nose candy.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



    HOT BABES GALLERY

  7. #52
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,988

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,558
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,938
    Thanked in
    3,507 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Why does the left behave with such contempt towards others who process thoughts different than they do?

    yet they claim to be the only tolerant educated people in America...hmmm

    Could it be schizophrenia?

    My pops always told me the one pointing the finger has 3 more pointing right back at him...

    He was such a wise man


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #53
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    21,118

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    526
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,641
    Thanked in
    5,562 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Why does the left behave with such contempt towards others who process thoughts different than they do?

    yet they claim to be the only tolerant educated people in America...hmmm

    Could it be schizophrenia?

    My pops always told me the one pointing the finger has 3 more pointing right back at him...

    He was such a wise man
    I think most of them are brainwashed. I don’t understand how half of us can clearly see what’s going on, and the other half thinks we’re the delusional ones full of conspiracy theories.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



    HOT BABES GALLERY

  9. #54
    Senior Member

    tommygunz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,085

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    842
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,634
    Thanked in
    946 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by E.J.D View Post
    So what is considered a reliable source of news according to you Mr gunz and Mr song?
    Everyone knows it’s “The View”. I like it when Whoopi says “oh no you ditn’t” and then Joy claps back “bitch I will slap the black off you”.

    Now that’s journalism.

  10. #55
    Senior Member

    E.J.D's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    2,005

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    604
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,157
    Thanked in
    784 Posts
    Rep Points
    1929031588

    Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    Everyone knows it’s “The View”. I like it when Whoopi says “oh no you ditn’t” and then Joy claps back “bitch I will slap the black off you”.

    Now that’s journalism.
    Lol

    Maury Povich has hard hitting shows. Lots of dna evidence and investigative reporting.

  11. #56
    Senior Member

    tommygunz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,085

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    842
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,634
    Thanked in
    946 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    He likes the nose candy.
    Holy shit. Can you imagine how good his coke is lol!

  12. #57
    Senior Member

    tommygunz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,085

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    842
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,634
    Thanked in
    946 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    I'm merely a contributor here. I don't ban people and I certainly don't run this board.

    Schizophrenia
    is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior that impairs daily functioning, and can be disabling.

    Joe Biden has not been made official President Elect. So for anyone believing he is, in a "contested" election, I would argue those people are abnormally interpreting reality. There is nothing remotely settled here. Here is the legal process:

    You really need to read the 12th Amendment before you call names sir. That makes you look like the crazy one, just bc I believe Trump wins this Contested Election.


    Elections contested within the states (until December 8)

    A federal law (3 U.S. Code § 5) known as the “safe harbor provision” requires a state to settle these disputes and determine its electors six days before the electoral college members meet in person. In 2020, that deadline is December 8, since the college votes on December 14, 2020
    Elections contested in court (until December 14)



    While in most cases any dispute at a state level must be resolved by December 8, back in 2000 a divided Supreme Court, in a 5-4 vote, ruled on December 12 in Bush v. Gore, after the safe-harbor date for Florida’s election. The court’s ruling settled a controversy over an automatic recount in Florida and it was issued quickly because of the impending December 14 meeting of the electoral college.
    Wes, I have to give you some credit brother. No matter what I say, you’re always a gentleman when you reply.
    That’s the truth, zero ball busting intended.

  13. #58
    Senior Member

    tommygunz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,085

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    842
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,634
    Thanked in
    946 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by e.j.d View Post
    lol

    maury povich has hard hitting shows. Lots of dna evidence and investigative reporting.
    Untitled.png

    lol

  14. #59
    Member

    Klinkster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Yes that’s my Transformation pic.!
    Posts
    40

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    55
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points
    490100

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    It's because it's a more objective news station that tells the WHOLE story not just one side.
    You’re about as incompetent as them other liberals. CNN is the worst news broadcast ever. Talk about one sided stories. Haha stupid


    Klinkster

  15. #60
    Member

    Klinkster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Yes that’s my Transformation pic.!
    Posts
    40

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    55
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points
    490100

    Quote Originally Posted by THEJOKER View Post
    ......AND the news isn’t showing it and he could possibly be everyone else’s (not mine) President. Great


    Email for list
    redsxript@ctemplar.com
    #trump2021!


    Klinkster

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-18-2020, 04:25 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-02-2020, 03:01 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-10-2019, 09:23 AM
  4. Monster Log/ Cruefan89🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
    By Cruefan89 in forum Monster Labs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-18-2016, 10:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums