UKRAINE🇺🇦 HAS NOW LISTED JOE BIDEN AS WANTED on felony charges

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 108
  1. #46
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,959

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,948
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,010
    Thanked in
    4,104 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Just because you don't discern lies as being lies that doesn’t make the lies truth, written with kindness.
    Last edited by HFO3; 11-24-2020 at 10:08 AM. Reason: typo

  2. #47
    Registered User
    Rot-Iron66's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New England
    Age
    55
    Posts
    3,143

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    98
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,286
    Thanked in
    1,313 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    CNN? delusional Commie Non-News Channel.
    Theyre all liars and just pander to the brain-deads who follow.

    Biden raped his daughter in the shower as a kid and ruined her life.
    His kid rapes underage girls and uses Crack Cocaine.

    Quality guy you have voted in there. Trump gets atatcked for saying "grab pussy" Biden grabs his kids puss, and gets voted in. Perverse liberal retards everywhere.
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

  3. #48
    Fucking Legend
    tommygunz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,480

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    992
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,993
    Thanked in
    1,155 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    So if Biden were to get in, you guys are ok with a Special Counsel and impeachment hearings immediately right?

    (BTW Biden won't get in, so this question is rhetorical)
    Schizophrenia in motion right here folks.
    Take a good look, this is who is running this board.

  4. #49
    Fucking Legend
    tommygunz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,480

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    992
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,993
    Thanked in
    1,155 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
    CNN? delusional Commie Non-News Channel.
    Theyre all liars and just pander to the brain-deads who follow.


    His kid uses Crack Cocaine.
    I agree CNN is trash, just like FOX.

    Hey, I’m curious what you think though. Does Donnie JR. smoke the rock or just snort huge biker rails? Cause that mofo looked ripped every time I saw him through the whole campaign. Seriously gacked.

  5. #50
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,261

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,878
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,682
    Thanked in
    5,046 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    Schizophrenia in motion right here folks.
    Take a good look, this is who is running this board.
    I'm merely a contributor here. I don't ban people and I certainly don't run this board.

    Schizophrenia
    is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior that impairs daily functioning, and can be disabling.

    Joe Biden has not been made official President Elect. So for anyone believing he is, in a "contested" election, I would argue those people are abnormally interpreting reality. There is nothing remotely settled here. Here is the legal process:

    You really need to read the 12th Amendment before you call names sir. That makes you look like the crazy one, just bc I believe Trump wins this Contested Election.


    Elections contested within the states (until December 8)

    A federal law (3 U.S. Code § 5) known as the “safe harbor provision” requires a state to settle these disputes and determine its electors six days before the electoral college members meet in person. In 2020, that deadline is December 8, since the college votes on December 14, 2020
    Elections contested in court (until December 14)



    While in most cases any dispute at a state level must be resolved by December 8, back in 2000 a divided Supreme Court, in a 5-4 vote, ruled on December 12 in Bush v. Gore, after the safe-harbor date for Florida’s election. The court’s ruling settled a controversy over an automatic recount in Florida and it was issued quickly because of the impending December 14 meeting of the electoral college.

  6. #51
    Internet Goddess
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23,961

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    618
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14,445
    Thanked in
    7,052 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    Hey, I’m curious what you think though. Does Donnie JR. smoke the rock or just snort huge biker rails? Cause that mofo looked ripped every time I saw him through the whole campaign. Seriously gacked.
    He likes the nose candy.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



  7. #52
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,959

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,948
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,010
    Thanked in
    4,104 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Why does the left behave with such contempt towards others who process thoughts different than they do?

    yet they claim to be the only tolerant educated people in America...hmmm

    Could it be schizophrenia?

    My pops always told me the one pointing the finger has 3 more pointing right back at him...

    He was such a wise man


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #53
    Internet Goddess
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23,961

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    618
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14,445
    Thanked in
    7,052 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Why does the left behave with such contempt towards others who process thoughts different than they do?

    yet they claim to be the only tolerant educated people in America...hmmm

    Could it be schizophrenia?

    My pops always told me the one pointing the finger has 3 more pointing right back at him...

    He was such a wise man
    I think most of them are brainwashed. I don’t understand how half of us can clearly see what’s going on, and the other half thinks we’re the delusional ones full of conspiracy theories.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



  9. #54
    Fucking Legend
    tommygunz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,480

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    992
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,993
    Thanked in
    1,155 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by E.J.D View Post
    So what is considered a reliable source of news according to you Mr gunz and Mr song?
    Everyone knows it’s “The View”. I like it when Whoopi says “oh no you ditn’t” and then Joy claps back “bitch I will slap the black off you”.

    Now that’s journalism.

  10. #55
    Registered User
    E.J.D's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    2,643

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,148
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,750
    Thanked in
    1,145 Posts
    Rep Points
    1939236962

    Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    Everyone knows it’s “The View”. I like it when Whoopi says “oh no you ditn’t” and then Joy claps back “bitch I will slap the black off you”.

    Now that’s journalism.
    Lol

    Maury Povich has hard hitting shows. Lots of dna evidence and investigative reporting.

  11. #56
    Fucking Legend
    tommygunz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,480

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    992
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,993
    Thanked in
    1,155 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    He likes the nose candy.
    Holy shit. Can you imagine how good his coke is lol!

  12. #57
    Fucking Legend
    tommygunz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,480

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    992
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,993
    Thanked in
    1,155 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    I'm merely a contributor here. I don't ban people and I certainly don't run this board.

    Schizophrenia
    is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior that impairs daily functioning, and can be disabling.

    Joe Biden has not been made official President Elect. So for anyone believing he is, in a "contested" election, I would argue those people are abnormally interpreting reality. There is nothing remotely settled here. Here is the legal process:

    You really need to read the 12th Amendment before you call names sir. That makes you look like the crazy one, just bc I believe Trump wins this Contested Election.


    Elections contested within the states (until December 8)

    A federal law (3 U.S. Code § 5) known as the “safe harbor provision” requires a state to settle these disputes and determine its electors six days before the electoral college members meet in person. In 2020, that deadline is December 8, since the college votes on December 14, 2020
    Elections contested in court (until December 14)



    While in most cases any dispute at a state level must be resolved by December 8, back in 2000 a divided Supreme Court, in a 5-4 vote, ruled on December 12 in Bush v. Gore, after the safe-harbor date for Florida’s election. The court’s ruling settled a controversy over an automatic recount in Florida and it was issued quickly because of the impending December 14 meeting of the electoral college.
    Wes, I have to give you some credit brother. No matter what I say, you’re always a gentleman when you reply.
    That’s the truth, zero ball busting intended.

  13. #58
    Fucking Legend
    tommygunz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,480

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    992
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,993
    Thanked in
    1,155 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by e.j.d View Post
    lol

    maury povich has hard hitting shows. Lots of dna evidence and investigative reporting.
    Untitled.png

    lol

  14. #59
    Registered User
    Klinkster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Yes that’s my Transformation pic.!
    Posts
    44

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    71
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    53
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points
    530100

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    It's because it's a more objective news station that tells the WHOLE story not just one side.
    You’re about as incompetent as them other liberals. CNN is the worst news broadcast ever. Talk about one sided stories. Haha stupid


    Klinkster

  15. #60
    Registered User
    Klinkster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Yes that’s my Transformation pic.!
    Posts
    44

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    71
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    53
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points
    530100

    Quote Originally Posted by THEJOKER View Post
    ......AND the news isn’t showing it and he could possibly be everyone else’s (not mine) President. Great


    Email for list
    redsxript@ctemplar.com
    #trump2021!


    Klinkster

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-18-2020, 04:25 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-02-2020, 03:01 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-10-2019, 09:23 AM
  4. Monster Log/ Cruefan89🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
    By Cruefan89 in forum Monster Labs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-18-2016, 10:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums