• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

UKRAINE🇺🇦 HAS NOW LISTED JOE BIDEN AS WANTED on felony charges

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[FONT=&quot]UKRAINE[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
1f1fa_1f1e6.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] HAS NOW LISTED JOE BIDEN AS WANTED on class A felony charges. Has Biden EVER actually formally responded to this quid pro quo matter with the Ukraine government or Americans for that matter?

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]UKRAINE[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
1f1fa_1f1e6.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] HAS NOW LISTED JOE BIDEN AS WANTED on class A felony charges. Has Biden EVER actually formally responded to this quid pro quo matter with the Ukraine government or Americans for that matter?

[/FONT]
There still not discussing it on the news.. unbelievable can't wait

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Hahaha!
OAN is their new FOX.

Impeach him !!!

And his asshole butt in New York
I'm not 100% on this, but I think only the "House" can bring articles of impeachment. Which as we well know wont do it. Hopefully enough shit comes out of the dark and the liberals won't he able to hide from it.

But then the alternative wouldnt be any better. Hes impeached the Kamala Harris takes the role. No good options. If its decided both if them are unfit, the speaker if the house becomes president. There are zero good options. We just need to ride the wave and prepare for 2024. In all reality Republicans have gained alot of ground this year.

So what is considered a reliable source of news according to you Mr gunz and Mr song?

OAN is your source?
OMG!
Not saying a support OAN is credible, but when all other news agencies refuse to do actual reporting, we are going to be limited in sources.

Objectively think of all the stories swept under Rug.
Epstein, ghislaine Maxwell, burisma, hunter Biden, Hillary Clinton. All they stories disappeared. It's kind of hard to get sources when all media platforms are left leaning. Even Fox

IML Gear Cream!
Why do you feel that way about CNN
It's because it's a more objective news station that tells the WHOLE story not just one side.

I agree with Mindless.

I'm not 100% on this, but I think only the "House" can bring articles of impeachment. Which as we well know wont do it. Hopefully enough shit comes out of the dark and the liberals won't he able to hide from it.

But then the alternative wouldnt be any better. Hes impeached the Kamala Harris takes the role. No good options. If its decided both if them are unfit, the speaker if the house becomes president. There are zero good options. We just need to ride the wave and prepare for 2024. In all reality Republicans have gained alot of ground this year.

Having Harris as President was the plan all along so don't be surprised if something comes from this. As soon as you see the media start to report on this you know it is going to happen.

Having Harris as President was the plan all along so don't be surprised if something comes from this. As soon as you see the media start to report on this you know it is going to happen.
Agreed. It a scary time, when people are embarrassed to be American. It fortunate for me I live in Florida. Which is one of the "Red" safe havens. The way liberals have the west coast. I feel no matter how bad it gets in the next few years. I will still live in Florida and if it gets bad here I can move to Texas and ride out the storm.
While we lost the presidency we are gaining massive support in the House, hopefully maintain the Senate, and have the supreme court. Hopefully wont get to crazy before it gets better.

It's because it's a more objective news station that tells the WHOLE story not just one side.

Yet more proof that @mindlesswork is a fucking moron.

If there was no voter fraud it just means this country has millions of morons just like MindlessWork that eat their HungryMan pot pies in front of the TV and CNN. We’re doomed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I bet if you held up a map.. and put it in front of the people that believe this or think it's a big deal.. the majority couldn't show you which country Ukraine is.

Lol oh I know. I ask questions to find out what others believe. Most people actually don't have a valid reason why they believe what they do. They just do for some reason. When you offer a counter point challenging what they believe the person needs to search then articulate the reason why. I find it interesting how people respond. Plus it challenges me in my view of things. I think we need to be challenged in our beliefs on everything in life from time to time. Its part of our growth as individuals.
Now I'm going back to listening to Chris Duffin on Scott McNally s podcast about embracing fear.

Cnn
Msnbc
ABC
CBS
Fox
NBC

All of them are propaganda machines fighting to be the first one to drop a story, it matters not if it’s true, it’s all about who is first.

The media is our newest branch of federal government “the propaganda branch” they’re employed not elected. I’ll call them “gloabalistas” serving each of the viewers a hot fresh steaming cup of propaganda as many as you’d like all day long for free :)

Imo, If you cannot see the truth in that you’re just not paying attention. You’re too busy choking down which path you support to globalism, the left path or the right right, both paths seem different but they are two feathers of one bird and they lead to the same objective.

Have a nice day

Last edited:
Cnn
Msnbc
ABC
CBS
Fox
NBC

All of them are propaganda machines fighting to be the first one to drop a story, it matters not if it’s true, it’s all about who is first.

The media is our newest branch of federal government “the propaganda branch” they’re employed not elected. I’ll call them “gloabalistas” serving each of the viewers a hot fresh steaming cup of propaganda as am y as you’d like all day long for free :)

Imo, If you cannot see the truth in that you’re just not paying attention. You’re too busy choking down which path you support to globalism, the left path or the right right, both paths seem different but they are two feathers of one bird and they lead to the same objective.

Have a nice day

Lol u a real funny guy! All the power to you online and in the gym :)

Last edited:
I bet if you held up a map.. and put it in front of the people that believe this or think it's a big deal.. the majority couldn't show you which country Ukraine is.
I can show you Ukraine very easily. I dont think it's some earth shattering big deal. I understand politics are crooked and people are going to do Shady shit for money. Dont realy care about that. I'm a conservative, the reason I care Is ecause they literally held a bogus impeachment hearing claiming trump did this. Wasted millions of dollars on bogus charges and you have Biden on tape boasting about doing it.

Lol u a real funny guy! All the power to you online and in the gym :)

Your dumbass brain will never be able to figure this stuff out. That’s why you’ll always follow what everyone else says. MindlessWork - the biggest lemming.

news has always been a corrupt propaganda machine, they are in bed with the war machine. they cant even report weather without lying

l0I8rKS.gif

news has always been a corrupt propaganda machine, they are in bed with the war machine. they cant even report weather without lying

l0I8rKS.gif
Where is the one with the reporter making believe the wind is so strong it is almost blowing him over but in the back ground there are 2 guys in gym shorts walking normally with bags of groceries in their hands lol.

Where is the one with the reporter making believe the wind is so strong it is almost blowing him over but in the back ground there are 2 guys in gym shorts walking normally with bags of groceries in their hands lol.
or getting attacked by nazis in the airport and they drew a backwards swastiki on geraldos farhead. cause everyone knows nazis hang out in airport terminals

Back